乌漆麻黑的谁在那鬼鬼祟祟?\~Who's that stumblin' around in the dark?
说明你的来意 不然就准备挂彩吧!\~State your business or prepare to get winged!
别冲动 先生们\~~Calm yourselves, gentlemen.
我并无恶意\~I mean you no harm.
我只是个疲倦的旅人 停下 孩子\~I'm simply a fellow weary traveler. Whoa, boy.
寒冷的晚上好 先生们\~Good cold evening, gentlemen.
我在寻一对奴隶商人\~I'm looking for a pair of slave traders
他们自称是斯派克兄弟\~that go by the name of the Speck Brothers.
请问是否是阁下?\~Might that be you?
- 谁想知道?  - 嗯 我想\~- Who wants to know?  - Well, I do.
我是金·舒尔茨医生 这是我的坐骑 小德\~I'm Dr. King Schultz. This is my horse, Fritz.
-
什么医生?  - 牙医\~- What kinda doctor?  - Dentist.
请问你们是斯派克兄弟吗?\~Now, are you the Speck Brothers?
你们是在格林维尔奴隶卖场买下他们的吗?\~And did you purchase those men at the Greenville slave auction?
- 是又怎样?  - 那我就有要事相商\~- So what?  - So I wish to parley with you.
- 说人话  - 喔 对不起\~- Speak English.  - Oh, I'm sorry.
请原谅 那并非我的母语\~Please forgive me. It is a second language.
目前 你手里这些存货 我深信里面\~Now, amongst your inventory, I've been led to believe,
一定有我需要的货\~is a specimen I'm keen to acquire.
好啊 你们这些可怜的小鬼们!\~Hello, you poor devils!
你们之中谁曾经是\~Is there one amongst you who was formerly a resident
卡鲁肯农场的人?\~of the Carrucan plantation?
我是卡鲁肯农场来的\~I'm from the Carrucan plantation.
说话的人在哪?\~Who said that?
你叫什么名字?\~What's your name?
姜戈\~Django.
那我的就是你了\~Then you are exactly the one I'm looking for.
你知道布里托兄弟是谁吗?\~Do you know who the Brittle Brothers are?
谁?\~Who are they?
大约翰\~Big John.
埃利斯\~Ellis.
罗杰 有时候也叫做小罗\~Roger. Sometime they call him Lil Raj.
他们都曾是卡鲁肯农场的监工\~They was overseers at the Carrucan plantation.
他们走了\~Not anymore.
告诉我...\~
django怎么学如果你再遇到那三位\~if you were to see any of these three gentlemen again,
- 你能认出他们吗?  - 嘿\~- would you recognize them?  - Hey.
- 别这么跟他说话  - 怎么说?\~- Stop talkin' to him like that.  - Like What?
就你这么说\~Like that.
我的好兄弟 我只是想核定...\~My good man, I'm simply trying
说人话 该死的\~Speak English, goddamn it.
都冷静点\~Everybody calm down.
我只是个顾客 来做一笔买卖\~I'm simply a customer trying to conduct a transaction.
我不在乎 不卖 你走吧\~I don't care. No sale. Now, off with ya.
别开玩笑了 他们当然是待售的\~Don't be ridiculous. Of course they're for sale.
好狗不挡路\~Move it.
我的好兄弟 你这是摆个舞弄棒的姿势
呢\~My good man, did you simply get carried away with your dramatic gesture
还是要动真威胁我?\~or are you pointing your weapon at me with lethal intention?
再给你一次机会 娘炮\~Last chance, fancy pants.
哦 好吧\~Oh, very well.
抱歉 射杀了你的牲口\~I'm sorry to put a bullet in your beast,
我是怕你还没三思\~but I didn't want you to do anything rash
就冲动行事\~before you had a moment to come to your senses.
你个狗娘养的!\~You goddamn son of a bitch!
-
你杀了罗斯科!  - 好吧...\~- You shot Roscoe!  -
- 你还杀了小杰!  - 别急着下定论\~- And you killed Ace! -No. No. No.
我杀你哥也是出于自卫\~I only shot your brother once he threatened to shoot me.
而且我有... 一 二 三 四...\~And I do believe one, two, three,
五名目击证人可以佐证\~five witnesses who can attest to that fact.
- 腿疼爆了!  - 必然的\~- Damn leg's busted!  - No doubt.
好了 请你尽量不要鬼哭狼嚎\~Now, if you could keep your caterwauling down to a minimum,
我想最后再问小姜戈几个问题\~I'd like to finish my line of inquiry with young Django.
- 天杀的我靠!  - 接着我刚说的...\~- God-fuckin'-damn it!  - As I
要是你再看见布里托兄弟你能认出他们吗?\~if you were to see the Brittle Brothers again, you could recognize 'em?
能\~Yeah.
成交!\~Sold American!
那 斯派克先生? 斯派克? 小姜戈要多少钱?\~So, Mr. Speck? Mr. Speck? How much for young Django here?
那个大铁块是最恼人的了\~That iron is nasty business.
对了 你能帮我拿一下吗?\~Oh, could you hold this for a moment?
谢谢你 姜戈?\~Thank you. Django?
上马\~Get up on that horse.
还有 要是我是你\~Also, if I were you,
我就拿上那个死斯派克身上的大衣\~I'd take that winter coat the dear departed Speck left behind.
黑鬼! 你敢动我哥的大衣\~Nigger! Don't you touch my brother's coat.
他妈的! 疼!\~Goddamn it! Oh!
一百... 一十... 二十...\~ 20...
五块...\~
这是小姜戈的\~for young Django here.
既然你留着也没什么用\~And since he won't be needing it anymore,
我想连你哥的老马一并买下\~I'd like to purchase your brother's nag.
还有 斯派克先生 我恐怕还需要一张卖身契\~Also, Mr. Speck, I'm afraid I will require a bill of sale.
你有吗?\~Do you have one?
吧 牙医\~You go to hell, dentist.
我猜就没有\~I thought not.
别担心 我是有备而来\~No worries. I come prepared.
谢谢\~Thank you.
就用这个当契约吧\~This will serve nicely as a bill of sale.
吁\~Whoa.
至于你们这些可怜的小鬼\~Now, as to you poor devils.
如此 就我看来 该考虑下一步做什么了\~So, as I see it, when it comes to the subject of what to do next,
现在是各位做出选择的时候了\~you gentlemen have two choices.
一条路是 我走之后 你们把活的那
个斯派克从那牲口身下拽出来\~One: Once I'm gone, you could lift that beast off the remaining Speck,
然后把他抬到最近的小镇\~then carry him to the nearest town.
就是说得往回走大概至少37英里\~Which would be at least 37 miles back the way you came.
第二条路 你们可以把镣铐解开 拿上那把\~Or two: You could unshackle yourselves, take that rifle,
照着他脑袋上来一 然后把他倆的尸骨深埋\~put a bullet in his head, bury the two of them deep,
然后个更开化的地方扎根\~and then make your way to a more enlightened area of this country.
供君选择\~Choice is yours.
对了 考虑到你们识星象的几率略低\~Oh, and on the off chance there are any astronomy aficionados amongst you,
北极星在那边\~the North Star is that one.
拜拜啦\~Ta-ta.
等等 小伙子们 我们可以谈谈!\~Now wait a minute, fellas. Let's talk about this!
你们得讲讲道理!\~You gotta be reasonable in a situation like this!
我不是坏人 我只是本分地工作!\~I'm not a bad guy. I'm just doin' my job!
蓝莓兄 我最后一个苹果不也给了你吗?\~Blueberry, didn't I give you my last apple?
这样吧 孩子们 带我去埃尔帕索城看大夫\~Tell you what, boys: Take me to the doc in El Paso,
我就放你们自由\~I'll get you your freedom.
不 别 求你们了...\~No. No,
德州 多特里
好啦 听着\~All right, now.
这个今天晚上吃两片...\~I'd like you to take two of
然后明早...\~and then in
那匹马上有个黑鬼\~That's a nigger on a horse.
他们都在看什么?\~What's everybody staring at?
他们从来没见过骑着马的黑鬼\~They ain't never seen no nigger on a horse before.
吁\~Whoa.
早安 老板!\~Good morning, innkeeper!
给我们两个疲倦的旅人来两杯啤酒\~Two beers for two weary travelers.
现在天还早吧\~It's still a bit early.
我们一个小时之后才开门\~We won't be open for another hour.
那时候 我们才提供早餐\~By then, we'll be servin' breakfast.
等等 等等 等等... 你这他妈的干什么呢?\~Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the hell you think you're doing, boy?
把那黑鬼赶出去!\~Get that nigger outta here!
- 救命啊! 出大事啦!  - 老板!\~- Help! Help!  - Innkeeper!
记得 去叫警长 别叫成司法官了\~Remember, get the sheriff, not the marshal.
警长! 救命啊!\~Sheriff! Help!
哎\~Alas.
我们现在得自己动手了\~Now we must act as our own bartender.
坐下吧 孩子\~Sit down, my boy.
你是哪门子的牙医?\~What kind of dentist are you?
别看那个小车 其实我有五年没出诊了\~Despite that cart, I haven't practiced dentistry in five years.
但现在 我已经改行了...\~But these days, I practice a
做赏金猎人\~bounty hunter.
你知道什么叫赏金猎人吗?\~Do you know what a bounty hunter is?
不知道\~No.
好吧...\~
就跟奴隶
买卖一样 拿人命换钱\~the way the slave trade deals in human lives for cash,
赏金猎人是拿尸首换钱\~a bounty hunter deals in corpses.
帽子\~Hat.
干杯\~Prost.
州里提名悬赏人头\~The state places a bounty on a man's head.
我追踪 锁定 然后了结他\~I track that man, I find that man, I kill that man.
了结他之后 我再把他的尸首运回去鉴定\~After I've killed him, I transport that man's corpse back to the authorities.
有时说比做可容易多了\~Sometimes that's easier said than done.
我把尸首交给当局 确定一下\~I show that corpse to the authorities, proving yes, indeed,
我亲手杀死了他\~I truly have killed him,
然后当局再付给我相应的赏金\~at which point the authorities pay me the bounty.
所以 就像奴隶买卖 人头换金钱\~So, like slavery, it's a flesh for cash business.
什么是赏金?\~What's a bounty?
就是奖赏\~It's like a reward.
你杀人? 然后他们给你奖赏?\~You kill people? And they give you a reward?
某些人 对\~Certain people, yeah.
坏人?\~Bad people?
对! 他们越坏 奖赏越多\~Ah! Badder they are, bigger the reward.
然后我就上了你\~Which brings me to you.
我必须承认 对你呢 我有点进退两难\~And I must admit, I'm at a bit of a quandary when it comes to you.
一方面 我鄙视奴隶制度\~On one hand, I despise slavery.
另一方面 我实在需要你的帮助\~On the other hand, I need your help.
如果你不持反对意见的话 那就太好了\~If you're not in a position to refuse, all the better.
所以 那时 我只能借奴隶买卖\~So, for the time being, I'm gonna make this slavery malarkey
达到我自己的目的\~work to my benefit.
不过 我已经说过了 我深感内疚\~Still, having said that, I feel guilty.
因此 我想和你订个君子协议\~So, I would like the two of us to enter into an agreement.
我在布里托兄弟\~I'm looking for the Brittle Brothers.
但是 就算我再努力\~However, at this endeavor,
不知对方相貌 我显然占了下风\~I'm at a slight disadvantage insofar as I don't know what they look like.
但是你认得他们 对吧?\~But you do. Don't ya?
我是认得他们的长相\~I know what they look like all right.
好 我们就此协定\~Good. So here's my agreement.
- 你陪同我 直到我们到他们  - 我们去哪?\~- You travel with me until we find them.  - Where we goin'?
我听说他们其中至少两个在加特林堡做监工\~I hear at least two of them are overseeing up in Gatlinburg,
但是我没有确切地点\~but I don't know where.
所以我们要走遍加特林堡的农场去\~That means we visit every plantation in Gatlinburg till we find 'em.
到他们之后 你把他们指认出来 然后我来了结他们\~And when we find them, you point them out, and I kill them.
你只要这么做 我就答应给你自由\~You do that, I agree to give you your freedom,
每个人头分你25块
一共75块\~$25 per Brittle Brother. That's $75.
果然不出所料 警长来了\~And, as if on cue, here comes the sheriff.
好啦 孩子们 闹够了吧 出来吧\~OK, boys. Fun's over. Come on out.
好啦 都冷静\~All right, folks, calm down.
都该干啥干啥去\~Go about your business.
这俩小鬼很快就上路了\~These jokers will be gone soon.
告诉我 为什么你们来我的镇子上惹麻烦?\~Now, why y'all wanna come into my town and start trouble?
还吓坏了这些老实人\~And scare all these nice people.
你们就没点正经事做吗?\~You ain't got nothing better to do
净来我比尔·夏普的小镇瞎捣乱\~than to come into Bill Sharp's town
简直是自取其辱\~and show your ass?
你把我们警长怎么了?\~What'd you just do to our sheriff?
你可以去叫司法官了\~Now you can get the marshal.
司法官! 司法官!\~Marshal! Marshal!
- 我们要不要进去等?  - 咱们走吧?\~- Should we wait inside?  - Can we just leave?
你先请\~After you.
把路对面的马车横着停边上 对着那家酒馆\~Move that buckboard a long ways across the street from the saloon.
然后六个人拿着蹲在车后面\~I want six men, six rifles behind it.
两个人拿着上这边房顶\~I want two men, two rifles up on this roof.
那边也上去两个\~Two men, two rifles on that roof.
所有都指着那扇大门\~All the barrels aimed at that front door.
来人把可怜的比尔抬走\~Somebody get poor Bill outta the goddamn street.
酒吧里的歹徒你听着!\~You in the saloon!
你们已经被上百把包围了\~We got a hundred rifles aimed at every way out of that buildin'.
你们只有一次活着出来的机会\~You got one chance to get out of this alive.
你和你的黑鬼现在就弃械投降\~You and your nigger come out right now with your hands over your head,
就现在\~and I mean right now.
是司法官大人亲自来接见我吗?\~Is this the marshal I have the pleasure of addressing?
是的\~Yes, it is.
我是美国司法官吉尔·塔图姆\~This is U.S. Marshal Gill Tatum.
无上荣幸 司法官大人\~Na wunderbar, marshal.
我已经正如你说的\~I have relieved myself of all weapons,
卸去了所有武器\~and just as you have instructed,
我正在以投降的姿态\~I am ready to step outside
向外面走来\~with my hands raised above my head.
我相信我作为\~I trust as a representative
美利坚合众国刑事司法体系的代表\~of the criminal justice system of the United States of America,
在上法庭之前是不可以被你和你手下\~I shan't be shot down in the street by either you or your deputies
乱打死在大街上的\~before I've had my day in court.
你是说不可以像你对警长那样\~You mean like you did our sheriff.
像条狗似的死在马路中央\~Shot him down like a dog in the street.
对 我就是那个意思\~Yes, that's exactly what I mean.
你能以执法者的名义承诺

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。