机场通关常用英语用语
一、入关麻烦请给我你的护照。May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的为何? Whats the purpose of your visit? (移民)(观光)(公务)。(Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese).
随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?
大约10,000元。I have 10,000 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。Good. Have a nice day.
谢谢。Thank you.
二、行李
我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?
我不到我的行李。I canfind my baggage.
这是我的行李票。Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?
你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
请描述你的行李。Can you describe your baggage?
它是一个中型的灰绅耐特皮箱。It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and its gray.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝行李箱。It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. Its dark blue.
它是一个茶小旅行袋。Its a small ovemight bag. Its light brown.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。We may have lost some baggage so wed like to make a lost baggage report.
请和我到办公室。Would you come with me to the office? 多快可到? How soon will I find out?
一旦到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as youve located it.
若是今天无法到行李,你可如何帮助我? How can you help me if you cant find my baggage today?
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。Id like to purchase what I need for the night.
三、海关申报
请出示护照和申报单。Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?
没有。No, I dont.
请打开这个袋子。Please open this bag.
这些东西是做何用? What are these?
这些是我私人使用的东西。These are for my personal use.
这些是给朋友的礼物。These are gifts for my friends.
这是我要带去xx的当地纪念品。This is a souvenir that Im taking to xx.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我带了两瓶酒。Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
这个相机是我私人使用的。The camera is for my personal use.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。Youll have to pay duty on this.
你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!
请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
四、机位预约、确认篇
联合航空,您好。Hello. This is United Airlines.
请说您的名字与班机号码?Whats your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。When is it?June 10th.
我不到您的名字。真的?I cant find your name. Really?
我仍然无法在订位名单中到您的名字。I still cant find your name on the reservation list.
一个经济舱座位,对吗?One economy class seat, is that right?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞?When will the next flight to Toronto leave?
请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?That will be fine. Whats the flight number and departure time?
我想要再确认班机。Id like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是杰瑞陈,03班机。My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。Id like to make sure of the time it leaves.
请再告诉我一次您的名字?May I have your name again?
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
没问题,您已完成订位。Now you have been booked.
起飞前2小时。Two hours before departure time.
(飞机客满时) 那么,请帮我重新订位。Then, please give me a new reservation.
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
后天,星期五。The day after tomorrow, Friday.
费用多少?What is the fare?
1.invoice 发票
2.invoice no. 发票编号
3.port of shipment 起运地
4.port of destination 目的地,到达地
5.date of shipment 装船日期,出运口岸
6.marks & no. 唛头
7.commodity code 商品编码
8.description 品名
9.quantity 数量
10.price 价格
11.unit price 单价
12.total amount 总价
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from Paris?
请问,您是从巴黎来的布朗先生吗?
2.I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export
Corporation.
我在中国机械进出口总公司工作。
3.I have been assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委派我和你们具体洽谈业务。
4.I’m the manager of the China Textiles Import and Export
Corporation.
我是中国纺织品进出口总公司的经理。
5.You may take a rest today and we’ll talk about our business
tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事明天再谈。
like to see your manager.
6.If there is an opportunity, we’d
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们总经理。
7.Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the
Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
8.Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营工艺品。
9.You can talk the business over Mr. Wang who is in charge of this
line.
具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
10.Let’s hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我们能很好的合作。
11.I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our
business dealing!
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
12.We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well
as exchange of needed goods.
我们坚持平等互利,互通有无的原则。
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.B/L (Bill of Lading) 提单
2.L/C (Letter of Credit) 信用证
3.D/P (Documents against Payment) 付款交单
4.D/A (Documents against Acceptance) 承兑交单
5.T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) 电汇
6.CF,C/F (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费价格
7.C.I.F. (Cost, Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费价格
8.F.O.B. (Free On Board) 装运港船上交货价格
9.F.A.请不要留下广告信息. (Fair Average 请不要留下广告信息uality)
良好平均品质
10.FCL (Full Container Load) 整箱货
11.LCL (Less than Container Load) 拼箱货
12.D/D (Demand Draft) 即期汇票
一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
1.surface transport charge 地面运输费
2.air freight charge 航空运费
3.actual weight 时间重量
4.chargeable weight 计费重量
5.airport of departure 始发站
6.airport of destination 目的站
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.Our price is highly competitive.
我方价格极有竞争性。
2.This is our latest price list.
这是我们的最新价格单。
3.I’d like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.
希望你们报一个 C.I.F.旧金山的最低价。
4.Can you give us an indication of your price?
请你们先提出一个估计价格吧。
5.The price this commodity is $400 per piece C.I.F. San Francisco.
这种产品 C.I.F.旧金山的价格是400美元一台。
6.Is this your C.I.F. quotation?
你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语:
1.M/T( Mail Transfer) 信汇
2.S/O (Shipping Order) 装货单(俗称下货纸)
3.G.S.P. (Generalized System of Preferences) 普遍优惠制度
4.C.C.V.O.(Combined Certificate of Value and Origin)
估价和原产地联合证明书
5.A.W. B(Air Way Bill) 空运提单
6.A/V (Ad Valorem) 从价税
一、英汉对照报关常用单词词组
1.additional order 追加订单
2.advice of shipment 装运通知,装船通知
3.air bill of lading 空运提单
4.air freight 空运费
5.amendment of contract 修改合同
6.applicant for the credit 申请开证人
7.at sight 见票即付
8.average clause 海损条款
9.bank draft 银行条款
10.barter trade 易货贸易
11.bearer 持票人
12.bill drawn payable at a certain time after sight
见票若干日付款的汇票
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.I’ am afraid your price is quite high.
我觉得你们的价格比较高。
2.I’ m afraid we can’ t accept your price.
我们无法接受你方的还盘。
3.At present the supply of this commodity exceeds the demand.
目前这种商品是供过于求。
4.This is our lowest quotation. I’ m afraid we can’ t go any further.
这是我方的最低报价,不能再让了。
5.We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.
如果您们答应提前交货,我们可以接受你方的价格。
6.How many do you intend to order?
这种产品你们想订多少?
7.We want to order 800 cases.
我们想订800箱。
8.The most we can offer you at present is 500 cases.
exit是什么意思英语目前我们最多只能报500箱。
9.I suggest you buy this product.
我建议你们购买这种商品。
10.The supply position of this product is better.
这种商品的供应情况好一些。
11.The minimum quantity of an order for the goods is 500 cases.
这种产品的起订量是500箱。
12.What do you think of the terms of payment?
关于付款条件,你们还有什么意见?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.U. L. (Underwriter Laboratories inc.) 美国保险人公会所设的检验机构2.T/R (Trust Receipt) 信托收据
3.AAR (Against All Risks) 投保一切险
4.ABT (About) 大约、关于
5.A/C (Account) 账目
6.A/O (Accoun Of) 入账
7.ACN (Air Consignmen Note) 空运的托运单
8.ADD (Address) 地址
9.AMD (Amend) 修改
10.AMT (Amount) 金额
11.AP (Additional Prenium) 附加费
12.AP( Account Paid) 付讫
.net weight 净重
2.gross weight 毛重
3.measurement 尺码
4.packing 包装
5.sales contract No. 售货合同编号
6.packing list 装箱单
7.package No. 包装箱号码
8.total packages 包装总数
9.case No. 箱号
10.specification 规格
11.country of origin 生产国别,原产国
12.contract of purchase 订购合同
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.
我们的对外贸易政策是一贯的。
2.We have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign
trade work.
我们在外贸工作中采用了国际上的通用做法。
3.We readjust our price according to the international markets.
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
4.May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
你们这次来主要想谈哪方面的生意呀?
5.We are very much interested in your hardware.
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
6.This is our inquiry, would you like to have a look?
这是询价单,请您看一下。
7.We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
8.We’ d like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of
this line.
我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。
9.Have you read our leaflet?
我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧。
10.Could you tell me the article number of the product?
请您把品号告诉我。
11.We are in a position to accept a special order.
我们可以接受特殊订单。
12.Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
请您介绍一下您方的价格,好吗?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.P.A. (Particular Average) 单独海损
2.F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average) 平安险
3.W.P.A. (With Particular Average) 水渍险
4.G.A. (General Average) 共同海损
5.LIBOR (London Inter Bank Offered Fate) 伦敦银行同业拆放利率6.EXW (Ex Works) 工厂交货
7.FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人
8.DAF (Delivered at Frontier) 边境交货
9.DES (Delivered Ex Ship) 目的港船上交货
10.DE请不要留下广告信息(Delivered Ex 请不要留下广告信息uay)
目的港码头交货
11.DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) 未完税交货
12.DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) 完税后交货
如何填写美国海关申报表?(中英对照)
论是K1,CR1还是美国公民或是持有观光签证的游客,每一位到达美国的人士都必须填写一份海关申报表〈CBP Declaration Form 6059B〉,一个家庭只需填写一份申报表。
填写海关申请表时请据实以报,因为美国海关人员有时候会抽查入境旅客的行李,如果您所带的东西被查到没有据实以报,依法海关
可以没收您的财物,并且留下不良的纪录。以后再次进入美国时,可能每次都会被检查行李。
如何填写海关申报表〈中英文对照〉:
Each arriving traveler or head of family must provide the following information (only ONE written declaration per family is required):
每一位入境美国的游客或一家之主必须提供以下数据(一个家庭只须申报一份):
1. Family Name姓:______ First(Given)名______ Middle中间名______
2. Birth date出生日期:Day日________ Month月________ Year年________
3. Number of family members traveling with you〈与你同行的家庭成员人数〉:
4. a. U.S. street address (hotel name/destination):〈在美居住地址(旅馆名称/目的地〉:
b. City 〈城市〉
c. State 〈州〉
5. Passport issue by (country):〈发护照国家〉
6. Passport number:〈护照号码〉
7. Country of Residence:〈居住国家〉
8. Countries visited on this trip prior to U.S. arrival:〈此次旅游时来美国之前去过的国家〉
9. Airline/Flight No. or Vessel Name: 〈航空公司/班机号码或船名〉:
10. The primary purpose of this trip is BUSINESS ○ YES ○NO〈此次旅程的目的主要是商务○是○否〉
11. I am (We are) bringing:〈我(我们)携带〉:
a. fruits, vegetables, plants, seeds, food, insects: Yes No〈水果,植物,食物或昆虫?是否〉
b. meats, animals, animal/wildlife products:Yes No 〈肉类、动物或动物/野生动物制品?是否〉
c. disease agents, cell cultures, snails:Yes No 〈带病原体、细胞培养或蜗牛?是否〉
d. soil or have been on a farm/ranch/pasture:Yes No 〈土壤或你曾经去过美国的农场或牧场吗?是否〉
12. I have (We have) been in close proximity of (such as touching or handling) livestock outside:Yes No〈我有(我们有)靠近(如触碰或接触)牲畜○是○否?〉
13. I am (We are) carrying currency or monetary instruments over $10,000 U.S. or the foreign equivalent. ○ YES ○NO
〈你携带现金或财物品,其价值超过一万美金或相当于一万美金的外币吗?○是○否〉
14. I have (We have) commercial merchandise: (article for sale, samples used for soliciting orders, or goods that are not considered
personal effects)○ YES ○NO〈我(我们)有携带商品:(贩卖物品、商业样品或任何不属于个人所有的物品)○是○否〉
15. Residents - the total value of all good, including commercial merchandise I/We have purchased or acquired abroad, (including
gifts for someone else, but not items mailed to the U.S.) and am/are bringing to the U.S. is:〈美国居民- 我们带入美国所有物品(包含商品及礼品,但不包含邮寄入美国的物品)的总价值为:〉
Visitors - the total value of all article that will remain in the U.S., including commercial merchandise is: 〈观光客- 将留在美国境内的物品价值为(包含商品):
Read the instruction on the back of this form. Space is provided to list all the items you must declare.〈请阅本表读背面的说明,请
将须申报的物品在空格内列出〉
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论