卡西利亚斯法师
Master Kaecilius.
那个法事只会让你懊悔
That ritual will bring you only sorrow.
虚伪
Hypocrite!
挑战关卡  比利
Challenge round, Billy.
拜托  比利  开玩笑呢
Come on, Billy. You've got to be messing with me.
没有  医生
No, doctor.
《如此美好》  恰克·曼吉欧尼  1977年
Feels So Good, Chuck Mangione, 1977.
真是的  比利  你还说这个会很难呢
Honestly, Billy, you said this one would be hard.
-是1978年  -不  比利
- It's 1978. - No, Billy,
《如此美好》虽然是1978年登上榜单的
while Feels So Good may have charted in 1978,
但专辑是1977年12月发行的
the album was released in December, 1977.
-不  维基上说是  -再看看
- No, no. Wikipedia says it's - Check again.
这些无用的信息你都储存在哪啊
Where do you store all this useless information?
无用  他单靠粗管短号♥就能上前十热曲榜
Useless? The man charted a top ten hit with a Flugelhorn.
-怎么样  比利  -1977年
- Status, Billy? - 1977.
拜托  我恨你
Please. I hate you.
"如此美好"  是吧
"Feels so good", doesn't it?
我来吧  斯蒂芬
I... I've got this, Stephen.
你该做的做完了  去吧  我们来缝合
You've done your bit. Go ahead, we'll close up.
-怎么了  -伤
- What is it? - GSW.
你居然还能保住他的命
It's amazing you kept him alive.
呼吸暂停  脑干测试
Apneic, failed the brain
和呼吸暂停反射测试均无反应
and the apnea reflex test.
我好像发现问题所在了  帕尔默医生
I think I found the problem, Dr. Palmer.
你把一颗子弹留在了他的脑子里
You left a bullet in his head.
谢谢  它撞到了髓质
Thanks. It's impinging on the medulla.
我需要专家意见  尼克已经判了脑死亡
I needed a specialist. Nic diagnose brain death.
但我就是觉得不对劲
Something about that doesn't feel right to me.
我们得跑了
We have to run.
韦斯特医生  你在做什么
Dr. West! What are you doing?
器官采集  他是捐献者
Organ harvest. He's a donor.
别急  我可没同意
Slow down. I did not agree to that.
我不需要你同意  我们已经判定脑死亡了
I don't need you to. We've already called brain death.
话说早了
Prematurely.
得为他准备进行枕下开颅手术
We need to get him prepped for sub-occipital craniotomy.
我不会让你给死人开刀的
Not gonna let you operate on a dead man.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
-一颗子弹  -一颗完好的子弹
- A bullet? - A perfect bullet.
子弹加固过
It's been hardened.
子弹加固是用铅锑合金
You harden a bullet by alloying lead with antimony.
有毒金属
A toxic metal.
而且子弹直接接触脑脊液
And that's leeched directly into the cerebral spinal fluid.
立刻造成中枢神经系统停摆
Rapid-onset central nervous system shutdown.
我们得走了
We got to go.
病人没死  但他要死了
The patient's not dead, but he's dying.
还要采集他的器官吗
Still want to harvest his organs?
我来协助你
I'll assist you.
不用  帕尔默医生会协助我的
No! Dr. Palmer will assist me.
谢谢
Thank you.
影像引导  立刻
Image guidance, stat.
没那个时间了
We don't have time for that.
你不能直接用手做
You can't do it freehand.
我能  我就要这么做
I can and I will.
这不是炫耀的时候  斯特兰奇
This isn't a time for showing off, Strange.
那十分钟前
How about ten minutes ago,
你错判了死亡时间时呢
when you called the wrong time of death?
颅神经未受损
Cranial nerves intact.
韦斯特医生  盖住你的表
Dr. West, cover your watch.
你没必要当着众人的面羞辱他的
You know, you didn't have to humiliate him in front of everyone.
我还没必要救他的病人呢  但是嘛...
I didn't have to save his patient, either. But, you know, I
record是什么意思中文
我有时候就是忍♥不住
sometimes just can't help myself.
-尼克是个好医生  -你来我了
- Nic is a great doctor. - You came to me.
我想听听别人的意见
Yeah, well, I needed a second opinion.
你已经听到了
You had a second opinion.
你想听到好的意见
What you needed was a competent one.
所以你更该当我的待命神经外科医生了
Well, all the more reason why you should be my neurosurgeon on call.
你可以做出很大贡献
You could make such a difference.
我不能在你的屠宰场工作
I can't work in your butcher shop.
我在做截断脊髓熔合术
Look, I'm fusing transected spinal cords.
以及刺♥激♥中枢神经的神经发生
I'm stimulating neurogenesis in the central nervous system.
我的工作在今后的年月里能拯救上千人
The work I'm doing is gonna save thousands for years to come.
而在急诊室  至多就是救拿的笨蛋醉鬼
In ER, you get to save one drunk idiot with a gun.
是啊  我们急诊室的人不过就是在救命
Yeah, you're right. In ER, we're only saving lives.
捞不到名声  没有CNN来采访
There's no fame, there's no
那我只能继续用尼克了
Well, I guess I'll have to stick with Nic.
等等  你们不是...你俩没...
Oh, wait a minute. You' you guys
什么
What?
上♥床♥吧
Sleeping together.
抱歉  我以为我厌恶的口气能暗示我的意思了
Sorry, I thought that was implicit in my disgust.
其实非常明显
Explicit, actually.
没有  我有绝对不能跟同事约会的规矩
And no, I have a very strict rule against dating colleagues.
-是吗  -我称之为"斯特兰奇准则"
- Oh really? - I call it the Strange policy.
太棒了  很高兴有东西是以我命名的
Oh, good! I'm glad something's named after me.
我发明了一种椎板切除术手术
You know, I invented a laminectomy procedure,
但不知为何
and yet, somehow,
似乎没人愿意管它叫"斯特兰奇术"
no one seems to want to call it the Strange technique.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。