经典美剧《破产妹》第⼀季第⼆⼗⼀集中英⽂对照剧本台词对⽩字幕-看美剧学英
----------------------------------------------------
剧情简介:
After Caroline helps Earl save money on his taxes, Max asks her roommate to help her. Caroline does, but discovers that Max has never filed a tax return. Her efforts to help Max organize her finances put the two at odds, and risk of missing the midnight deadline.
----------------------------------------------------
Max 你有⼝⾹糖吗
Max. Do you have any gum?
我的⼝⽓闻起来不像我的
My breath tastes like someone else's breath.
你在问我有没有⼝⾹糖
You're asking me if I have any gum?
那简直就像是在问新泽西有没有浪荡⼥
That's like asking New Jersey if it has any sluts.
好吧我刚吃的路边摊⾥有洋葱
Great. There were onions in my street meat.
瞧我说的我刚吃的路边摊⾥的洋葱
Listen to me. "Onions in my street meat."
去年我在华尔街参加会议
Last year, I was taking meetings on wall street.
今年我在路边靠墙吃摊档
This year, I'm eating meat from the street by a wall.我看看⼿机唇膏
Let's see. Phone, chapstick.
⼀⽚药要么是避孕的要么是来嗨的
A pill! Could be birth control, could be ecstasy.
等个休息⽇验证⼀下
Waiting for a day off to find out.
为啥等
Why wait?
如果⼀个钟头之内我开始摸你的头发
If I start touching your hair in an hour,
拦着我点别让我跟任何⼈乱搞
don't let me have sex with anyone.
Max
Max!
Max 这是什么
Max, what's this?
这是寄给Max⾃制纸杯蛋糕的
It's addressed to Max's homemade cupcakes.
真的我还以为是
Really? I thought that was just a thing
我随⼿记新披萨店地址的破纸呢
I wrote the new pizza place info on.
200美⾦的⽀票是那次办公室派对的
It's a $200 check from that office party we did.
Max⾃制纸杯蛋糕打印出来的
Max's homemade cupcakes in type!
怎么会我的名字还从来没有被打印出来过
No way, I've never been typed out before!record是什么意思中文
我拿过现⾦还有汗黏黏的20块扔到我的⼿⾥
I've been cash, I've sweaty 20s pushed into my palm,但我的名字从来没有被打印出来过
but I've never been typed!
咱终于成⼈了我们合法了
We's all grown up! We's legit!
听好了吃货们我刚经历了⼀个⼤事件
Listen up, diner! I just hit the big time.
再也不给你们这些玩意伺候便宜饭菜了
No more serving up slop to you lowlifes.
的再不⼲服务员⼉了
So everybody can suck it! My waitress days are over.加点咖啡
Can I get some more coffee?
来了
Sure.
Earl 你在⼲嘛呢
Earl, what are you doing?
员⼯不能喝餐厅的酒
Employees are not allowed to drink diner liquor.
打住吧 Han 今天是4⽉16号
Now, hold up, Han. It's April 16th.
你知道明天是啥⽇⼦不
Do you know what day tomorrow is?
当然马丁路德⾦⽇快乐
Oh, of course. Happy Martin Luther King day.
酒算我的
Enjoy a drink on me.
才不是马丁路德⾦纪念⽇
It's not Martin Luther King day.
你要知道
Black people are allowed
⿊⼈还是有其它⽇⼦能开⼼⼀把的
to be excited about other days too, you know.
Tyler Perry⼜有新电影上映了吗
Is there a new Tyler Perry movie coming out?
不是⾦正⽇童鞋
No, Kim Jong Il.
是税收⽇
It's tax day.
每逢要缴税的⽇⼦我就犒赏⾃⼰⼀杯⽩兰地
And I always treat myself to a Brandy when I do my taxes 因为我要喝醉了才敢去看退税数
because I need to be drunk when I see that refund amount.鸡胸⾁拌辣酱
Chicken breast, side of hot sauce.
胸脯⾁辣酱黄暴词⼉就在⼝边你咋不说呢
Breast? Hot sauce? Come on, it's right there.
Max 鉴于我对Sophie⽆边的爱
Max, now that I have big love for Sophie,
我再也不会⽆耻调戏别的⼥⼈了
I no longer say inappropriate sexual things to other women.将我所有的热情的酱汁都留给她的胸脯了
I save all my hot sauce for her breasts.
爱情把你变成了个⽼⼤妈啊
Love has made you a real old lady.
给你⽩兰地男好好吃吧
Here you go, Brandy man. Enjoy.
Max 你有邮票吗
Max, you got a stamp?
我打算回家路上去寄
I wanna drop this off in the mail on my way home.
我包⾥有⼀张等我去拿
I have one in my purse. I'll just get it.
Max 他今年就要寄⾛
Max, he wants to file this year.
他没时间等搜救组
He doesn't have time for the search party
去你包⾥把邮票出来
to go into your purse and return.
嘿那是包包⾥⾯就该是乱的
Hey, it's a purse. It's supposed to be messy.
才不那应该是个包包
No, it's supposed to be a purse,
⽽不是卡在内裤⾥的⽼救⽣员的
not a retirement home for a pair of panties
破养⽼院
stuck to old lifesavers.
我在吃东西呢嘿
I'm kinda off my meal now.
我这⼉有邮票 Earl
I have a stamp right here, Earl.
看到没有井然有序对杂乱⽆章
There, see? Order versus chaos.
也被称作OCD 对
Also known as OCD versus
"噢这有张CD诶我都忘了我有"
"Oh, here's a CD I forgot I had."
你喜欢什么图案的花花旗旗还是爱⼼⼼
Would you prefer a flower, flag, or a love stamp?
⼥⼠们我不在乎⽤哪个
Ladies, I don't care which, I just wanna get these taxes 我只想在截⽌前寄出去
in the mail before the deadline.
- Earl 你⾃⼰报税吗 - 当然
- Earl, you do your own taxes? - I surely do.
我拍胸脯说⾃从我第⼀份⼯

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。