人人说英语初级31-35
Unit 31
Making a Complaint 抱怨
Conversation 1 (会话一)
Waitress: Yes, sir?
服务员:什么事,先生?
Customer: I hate to complain, but this soup is too salty.
顾客:我不想抱怨,但这汤也太咸了。
Waitress: I’m very sorry, sir. I’ll ask the manager to take care of this.
服务员:真抱歉。我去叫经理来处理。
Key words and phrases (关键词汇)
Soup (名)汤
Hate (动)不愿,不喜欢
Complain (动)抱怨
Salty (形)咸的
Manager (名)经理
Take care of 处理,对付
Conversation 2 (会话二)
Guest: Miss, the air-conditioner in my room doesn’t work.
客人:小,我屋子里的空调坏了。
Clerk: Oh, sorry about that. We’ll get it fixed as soon as we can.
职员:真对不起呀,我们会尽快派人修好。
Key words and phrases (关键词汇)
Air-conditioner (名)空调
Work(动)工作,运转
Fix(动)修理
Get it fixed 请人修理某物
Conversation 3 (会话三)
Customer: I’m afraid I have to return this sweater.
顾客:恐怕我得把这件毛衣退掉。
Shop assistant: May I ask if there’s anything wrong with it?
营业员:请问毛衣有什么毛病吗?
Customer: You see, there is a run at the desk.
顾客:你看,脖子这块脱针了。
Shop assistant: Oh, sorry. But do you want to change it for another one?
营业员:哦,对不起。你想换一件吗?
Customer: No, thank you.
顾客:不想换,谢谢你。
Key words and phrases (关键词汇)
Sweater (名)毛衣
Return(动)送回,退回
Wrong(形)有毛病的
Run(名)(针织品等的)脱针
Neck(名)脖子
Change(动)换,更换
Additional Useful Expressions (补充常用语)
How much longer do we have to wait?
我们还要等多久?
I have a complaint to make.
我有个意见得提一提。
This isn’t what I ordered.
这不是我点的菜。
Look, there is a mistake. I didn’t make any international calls.
这里有错,我没打过国际长途。
Can’t you be quiet, please?
你们就不能安静一点吗?
I want a refund. This is the receipt.
我想退钱,这是发票。
I’ve had enough of it.
我受够了。
Who’s supposed to take care of this?
这事情由谁来管?
This is ridiculous!
这也太荒唐了。
Don’t you see the no-smoking sign?
你难道没看见不准吸烟的告示牌吗?
Vocabulary (词汇)
Mistake (名)错误
International (形)国际的
Call(名)(一次)电话,通话
Quiet安静的
Refund(名)退款,偿还金额
Receipt(名)发票
Be supposed to 应该…
Ridiculous(形)荒唐的,荒谬的
Sign(名)告示,告示牌
Unit 32
Feeling Ill
Conversation 1 (会话一)
Ye Ting: You look pale, Paul. What’s wrong?
叶挺:保尔,你的脸不好,怎么了?
Paul: I’ve got a headache?
保尔:我头疼。
Ye Ting: I’m sorry to hear that. Anything I can do for you?
叶挺:哎呀,这是真的。我能替你做点什么吗?
Paul: No, thank you. I’ll take an aspirin and see how it goes.
保尔:不用,谢谢。我先吃一片阿斯匹林,看看情况再说。
Key words and phrases (关键词汇)
Pale(形)苍白的
Headache(名)头疼
Aspirin(名)阿斯匹林
Notes (注释)
What’s wrong? 是在看到他人不适时询问的常用语。
Sorry在这里不是抱歉的意思,而表示同情。
Conversation 2 (会话二)
Ye Ting: What’s the matter with you, Paul?
叶挺:你怎么了,保尔?
Paul: I’m not feeling well. I think I’m having a cold.
保尔:我有点不舒服。我想我是得了感冒。
Ye Ting: Looks like it. You need to drink a lot of water and take a good rest.
叶挺:看起来是感冒。年得多喝水,好好休息。
Paul: Yeah, I will.
保尔:我会这么做的。
Key words and phrases (关键词汇)
Cold(名)感冒
Look like看起来像
Drink(动)喝
Rest(名)休息
Conversation 3 (会话三)
A: You didn’t come to work yesterday. What happened?
A: 昨天你没来上班,怎么啦?
B: I had to look after my son at home.
B: 我不得不在家里照顾我的儿子。
A: What’s wrong with him?
A: 他怎么了?
B: He has a fever.
B: 他发烧了。
A: Is he getting better now?
A: 他现在好些了吗?
B: I think so. Thank you.
B: 是的,谢谢。
Key words and phrases (关键词汇)
Happen(动)发生
Look after照顾,照料
Fever(名)发烧
Get better好转
Additional Useful Expressions (补充常用语)
Do you need a doctor?
要叫医生吗?
Have you been to see a doctor?
你去看过医生了吗?
Are you feeling okay?
conversation意思
你是不是有什么不舒服?
I am feeling dizzy.
我觉得头晕。
I feel like throwing up.
我感觉恶心,想吐。
I feel sick.
我觉得有些恶心。
Don’t catch a cold.
别感冒了。
I have a toothache/stomachache.
我牙疼/胃疼。
Do you cough a lot?
你咳嗽的厉害吗?
Shall I take you to the hospital?
要我送你去医院吗?
You should follow the doctor’s advice.
你得听医生的。
Take this medicine three times a day.
这药每天服三次。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。