【送别外宾的商务口语会话】机场送别英语对话
    A: The time has e to say goodbye.
    A:我们该说再见了。
    B: So soon. It seems as if you just got here.
    B:时间过的真快。好像你是刚刚到这儿似的。
    A: I feel that way, too. But all good things must e to an end, as they say.
    A:我也有同感。不过人们常说,没有不散的宴席。
    B: It certainly has been a pleasure seeing you again and renewing old memories.
    B:我真的很高兴能和你再次相会,重叙旧情。
    A: I've had a delightful time and I really appreciate your spending so much time showing me the sights.
    A:我在这儿玩的很愉快,非常感谢你花了那么多时间陪我观光游览。
    B: It was fun for me, too. It gave me a chance to get away from my routine and do something a little different.
    B:我也觉得很有意思。这让我有机会摆脱一下一成不变的生活,做点别的事情。
conversation意思
    A: You'll be out to see me next year, as you promised?
    A:你答应明年去我哪儿看看?
    B: Oh, yes. I should be there sometime next spring.
    B:是呀,我计划明年春天去你那儿。
    A: I'll be expecting you then.
    A:到时候我就盼着你了。
    A: It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.
    A:谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。
    B: Oh, it's our pleasure. You'll keep in touch with us at the office, won't you?
    B:哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?
    A: Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.
    A:那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。
    B: It's a deal.
    B:一言为定。
    A: By the way, if you have time, why don't you e to Bejing while we're there?
    A:对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?
    B: Oh, what a great idea! Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?
    B:对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?
    C: Well, the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest, the exchange rate is too high.
    C:是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。
    A: You have a point there, but please, give it some thought.
    A :说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。
    C: Well, that's very nice of you.
    C:啊!那太好了。
    A: We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing. It sounds like they're boarding now. Have a good trip.
    A:好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。
    A: Now, you are to board the plane. We're sorry that we haven't done much to help you when you stayed in China.
    A:现在你要登机了。很抱歉,你在中国的时候我们对你的帮助很不够。
    B: I appreciate what you have done for me. Everything I have seen here has left a deep impression on me. I really don't know how to express my thanks to you.
    B:十分感谢你对我的关照。在中国见到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象。我真不知道怎样感谢你们。
    A: We are ready to help you.
    A:我们很乐意给你提供帮助。
    B: Will you be kind to say “Thank you" to Mr. Zhang and other friends for me?
    B:请代我向张先生和其他的朋友们转达我的谢意号码?
    A: I'd like to. I'm sure your visit will help to promote the friendship and understanding between both of us. e to China again.
    A:我一定转达。我坚信你的来访将促进我们双方的友谊和了解,欢迎你再访中国。
    B: Of course, I will. Well, it's time for me to say goodbye. The plane will take off soon. Hope some day you will e to America for a visit.
    B:当然,我会的。好吧,是告别的时候了,飞机就要起飞了,希望你将来有机会来美国。
    A: Thank you. I will if I have chance. Goodbye and happy landing!
    A:谢谢诶。如果有机会,我会去的。再见,一路平安!
    B: Goodbye!
    B:再见!

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。