Hi,you guys.  我来了
What's the matter?  怎么了?
Well,it's just.. It's one of these situations that I just hate.  又是那种很讨厌的状况
A massage client gave me   有一个客人给我三张票
to the Helmut Peltz Exhibit at the Morgan Chase Museum.  去摩根却斯博物馆看展览
Now you're thinking you gotta sleep with him.  你觉得你得跟他上床
No. No. It's just that he gave me three tickets and there are six of us.  不是,他给我三张票 但是我们有六个人
-I'll give up my ticket. -Me too.  我弃权 我也是
Okay. That's so generous.  你们真大方
And I think Ross is generous too.  罗斯应该也很大方
Great! Then it's just us girls.  太好了,那我们女生自己去
-Great. -Yeah.  太好了
So what is the exhibit?  是什么展览?
It's mostly   主要是...
of lesbian love scenes interspersed with video games and free sandwiches.  女同志性爱摄影展 还可以打电动,吃免费三明治
Oh,man!  讨厌啦
-Hi. -Hi.  讨厌啦
Hey,Ross,listen.  罗斯
Chandler got you out of going to the lesbian sandwich museum this weekend.  钱德说你周末 不想去女同志三明治博物馆
Thanks,but I have plans. Elizabeth and I are going out of town.  谢谢,我有节目了 伊丽莎白和我要出城去
-That's great! -Yeah.  太好了
Think about all the money that you're gonna make.  你可以大赚一笔
Why? What?  什么意思?
Well,her father pays you for babysitting,right?  是她爸你去当保姆对吧?
That's funny. But maybe it's time to move on.  真好笑,但你们也该有所长进
You know,let it go. Stop it!  别再闹了
Besides,Rachel's going out with Elizabeth'  况且瑞秋在和她爸交往
so he's much older than she is.  而他比她大多了
Looks like I'm not the only one interested in fossils.  看来不只是我对化石有兴趣
All that does is remind us that you're interested in fossils.  这种话只会提醒我们 你对化石有兴趣
Okay,okay.  好吧
Rachel's gonna need to yell sweet nothings in his ear.  瑞秋想和他甜言蜜语 可得用吼的
-Ross? -Come on! That's funny.  罗斯 拜托,这句很好笑啊
Because he's gonna.. He's got,like,a hearing aid.  因为他戴助听器,因为…
Because he's all old.  因为他很老
One second.  失陪一下
Okay,look,Ross.  听着,罗斯
Just so you know, since Lizzie likes you   因为丽莎很喜欢你
I've accepted the fact that you're dating her.  我决定接受你们交往的事
Really? That's great.  真的?太好了 是啊
Yeah,but then I changed my mind.  但后来我又反悔了
I'm funny like that.  我就是这么善变
So I told Lizzie,now I'm telling you.  我已经告诉她,现在我告诉你
I don't want you seeing my daughter anymore.  我不希望你再和我女儿见面
Look,I realize it upsets you.  好,我知道你很不高兴
Yes,it does.  没错
But Elizabeth and I are   但伊丽莎白和我都是成年人
so I don't think there's anything you can do about it.  所以你也莫可奈何
I'll tell the university about your relationship and have you fired.  我会告诉学校你们在交往 让你被开除
Oh,a man with a plan!  有备而来喔
The One Where Paul's The Man  本集播出:“大逆转”
52  好兴奋喔 你的照片又要重回名人墙了
He's got all the big actors.  就是啊,这里什么大明星都有
It was so cool when I was up there.  之前在墙上时好快乐
Me and Jim Belushi would just be cracking up about something.  我经常和吉姆贝路西说笑
I get fired off Days of Our Lives and he takes me down.  后来我被“我们的岁月”开除 照片被拿下来
Now he's just laughing at me.  现在他都嘲笑我
Look at him. That smug Belushi bastard!  你看那个自鸣得意的混蛋
Okay. Maybe when they put your picture   也许你可以挂在...
they could put you by Matt Lauer.  麦特劳尔旁边
Look at him just smiling at me.  你看他在对我微笑
Yeah,I know. We'd be great together.  我知道,我们会很速配
-So I'm back. -Who are you?  我回来了 你是谁?
Joey Tribbiani.  乔伊崔比亚尼
From the wall?  我之前上过墙
Okay, maybe this will jog your memory.  也许这样你会想起来
Okay,anyway.  总之
I'm ready to go back up on the wall. I'm the star of a new TV show.  我可以回墙上了 我主演了一出新戏
-Show me in the TV book. -It's not on TV yet.  哪一出?指给我看  还没上档
Well,then it's not on the wall yet.  那你就还不能上墙
Okay,fine. I will bring you a tape.  好吧,我拿录影带给你看
So,now,do you have any of Matt Lauer's clothes?  你手边有麦特劳尔的衣服吗?
Maybe? Just ones that haven't been cleaned yet?  还没洗过的?
God.  还没洗过的?
I love museums.  我好喜欢来博物馆
-Soaking up all the culture. -Yeah.  接受文化熏陶
-Where do you want to start? -The gift shop!  要先去哪里? 礼品贩卖部
-And then lunch. -Yes,but I can't eat too much.  然后去吃饭  好,但我不能吃太多
Paul's taking me out to dinner tonight. He said he has a big surprise planned.  保罗今晚要带我去吃饭 他说会有个大惊喜
Do you think maybe he's gonna tell you he's gay?  他会不会要说他是同性恋?
What? No,why?  什么?为什么?
No reason. That would just be a really big surprise,right?  不为什么,那样真的会很惊喜
accepted什么意思中文You could put the aisle over here and have the wedding ceremony over here.  红毯可以铺在这边 然后在这边证婚
I didn't know you could get married here.  原来这里可以结婚
This would be a beautiful place to get married.  这里当礼堂的确很美
But I wouldn't put the aisle there. And I would never have the ceremony there.  但我不会把红毯铺在那边 更不会在那边证婚

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。