Please click on your question below to find the answer
请点击以下您的问题寻相应解答
News updates
最新新闻
British Embassy Beijing no longer accepts faxes
英国大使馆不再接收任何传真
UK Government will introduce a limit on non- European immigration
英国政府将限制非欧盟移民
Customers who have lost their Identity Card for Foreign Nationals (ICFN)
丢失外国人身份卡 (ICFN)的旅客
New visa customer service standards
签证客户服务新标准
Changes to student visa applications from February 2010
自2010 年 2月起,学生签证申请将有变化。
Pearson Test of English Academic
学术英语测试(PTE)
Fuzhou, Guangzhou and Shenzhen temporary suspension
福州,广州和深圳暂时停用
Prior to applying for a UK Visa
签证申请之前奏
General information on Visas for the United Kingdom
赴英签证的基本信息
How to apply for a visa in China
如何在中国申请签证
How to apply for a visa in Mongolia
如何在蒙古国申请签证
Do I need a visa?
我需要签证吗?
Which visa application form should I use?
我应该用哪种申请表格?
Prior to applying for a UK Visa
签证申请之先行事宜
How do I complete the Visa Application Form?
我该如何完整填写签证申请表格?
Can I submit my Visa Application by post?
我可否以邮递的方式递交签证申请
How do I book an appointment to attend the visa application centre using the online application system?
我如何使用在线申请系统在签证申请中心预约?
Do I need to submit original documentation with my application?
我需要随申请递交资料的原件吗?
Translations of documents - How should the documents be translated
文件的翻译-文件该如何翻译
What documents do I need to submit with my student visa application?
递交学生签证申请时我需要递交哪些文件
What is a Property Inspection Report and how can I get one?
什么是房产查验报告?我如何获取该文件?
Do I need to submit my old passport showing my previous travel history, with my visa application?
我需要随申请一起递交旧护照从而显示我的出入境历史吗?
Do I have to have a physical examination when applying for a UK Visa?
我申请英国签证时是否需要体检证明?
How long does it take for a visa to be processed?
签证受理需要多长时间?
Can I transit the UK without a visa?
没有签证我能过境英国吗?
Do I need a visa to transit the UK en route to the Republic of Ireland?
我需要签证在英国过境前往爱尔兰共和国吗?
Where can I find more information about the Points Based System Tier 4?
在哪里我可以到有关计点积分制第4阶段的更多相关信息?
Is there a student visa application booking system?
有学生签证申请预约系统吗?
My British spouse and I wish to settle permanently in the UK. What visa do I need?
我和我的英国配偶希望永久定居英国,我需要哪种签证?
Information on a Settlement Visa & Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK
有关定居签证和在英国无限期停留的相关信息
Duration of Visit Visas
访问签证的期限
Prior to applying for a UK Visa
签证申请之先行事宜
Guidance on Child-Minding by family visitors
以照顾小孩为目的的探亲签证
How far in advance can my Points Based System (PBS) visa be issued?
我的记点记分制签证会提前多长时间被签发?
Where can I get more information & guidance on visas?
我在哪里可以到关于签证的更多信息和指南?
Further information on visa categories
有关您的签证类别的详尽信息
After submitting an application for a UK Visa
赴英签证申请之后续事宜
I have an enquiry about my outstanding application/ how do I check what's happening with my Visa application?
我想咨询关于我的没有定论的申请/ 我如何查询我的签证申请进度
I have been waiting over 3 weeks for my visa, where is it?
就签证结果,我已经等了三周了,现在我的申请在哪里?
I need to borrow my passport. Can you send it back to me?
我需要借出我的护照,你们能寄给我吗?
I want to make an appointment for a visa interview
我想预约签证面谈
I want to change my interview date and time
我想变更面谈日期和时间
I am not the applicant, can you tell me what is happening with a visa application?
我不是申请人,你能告诉我签证结果吗?
Can I get a refund?
我可以得到退款吗?
My education provider's licence is suspended - what can I do?
我的教育机构提供方的许可被暂停-我应该怎么办?
Can I submit more documents after I have submitted my visa application?
我能否在递交签证申请后补交材料?
Appeals and Administrative Reviews
上诉和行政复议
If I am refused a visa, what can I do now? Can I appeal against the decision?
如果我被拒签,我现在应该做什么?我可以上诉吗?
I have a limited right of appeal – what can I do?
我拥有有限的上诉权-我该怎么做?
Have you received my appeal/administrative review?
您收到我的上诉/行政复议了吗?
What is happening to my appeal/administrative review?
我的上诉和行政复议审理的状况如何?
Appeal (sent to IAFT) process time
上述案件(递送至AIT)审理时间
Who can I contact in the UK regarding the progress of my Appeal?
我可以和英国何处联系了解我的上诉进程
My appeal has been allowed by the Immigration Judge, what do I do now?
移民法官已获准我的上诉, 我该怎样做?
More information regarding Appeals and Administrative Review
有关上诉和行政复议的更多信息
After a UK Visa has been issued
赴英签证签发之后续事宜
I have been issued a student visa but now I would like to go to another college/university, can I use my existing visa?
我已经获得学生签证,但是现在我希望前往另一家学院或大学就读,我可以使用我现有的学生签证吗?
I have a valid UK visa but now wish to travel to the UK for another purpose. Can I use the same visa if it is still valid?
我持有英国签证,但是希望以另外一个目的访问英国。如果现有的签证仍然有效,我是否可以使用此签证入境。
Can I travel to the UK if my valid visa is in my old passport / My old passport has expired but my UK visa is still valid - what do I need to do?
若旧护照上的签证页仍旧有效, 我能否持有它前往英国? / 我的旧护照已经过期,但是我的英国签证仍有效- 我需要如何处理?
Will I have to give my fingerprints again when I enter the UK?
当我进入英国时,是否必须再次提供我的指纹?
Can you assist me with an extension to my visa?
您能帮助我获得签证续签吗?
Other useful information
其他辅助适用信息
Our Service Standards - complaints and compliments
我们的服务标准-投诉和表扬
Where can I get legally married in the UK?
我在英国何处可以合法注册婚姻
Extending your stay in the UK
在英国延长您的停留期限
I am a British National wishing to apply for a visa to China, what should I do?
submitting
我是英国公民想申请中国签证,我该怎么做?
I have more questions
我有更多的问题…

News updates 
最新信息
British Embassy Beijing no longer accepts faxes
Please note that from Tuesday 20th July 2010 the British Embassy Beijing no longer accepts any faxes. If you have an enquiry, you should contact the Visa Application Centre by telephone. If you are calling from inside China, please telephone 400 821 1182. If you are calling from outside China, please telephone on 0086 21 28939105. They have English, Cantonese and Mandarin speakers and the service operates Monday to Friday from 08:00 hours to 17:00 hours (local time in China).
英国大使馆不再接收任何传真
从2010年7月20日(周二)起,英国大使馆不再接收任何传真。如果您要咨询,请致电我们的签证申请中心。中国境内请拨打400 821 1182。中国请拨打0086 21 2893 9105。该热线提供英语,普通话和广东话服务。开放时间为周一至周五,中国时间上午08:00至下午17:00.
UK Government will introduce a limit on non- European immigration
The number of workers entering the UK from outside Europe will be controlled by a new limit, the UK Home Secretary, Theresa May, announced today. Details of how the final limit will be delivered will be agreed following a 12-week consultation with businesses and other interested parties. In the meantime an interim limit will be introduced to ensure there is no rush of visa applications being submitted and the number of work visas issued stays below levels from 2009. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website.
英国政府将限制非欧盟移民
英国内政大臣特雷莎·梅今日宣布了一项限制非欧盟国家移民进入英国的措施。具体的限制方式将于未来的十二周内同商业伙伴和其他相关方商议。与此同时,为防止近期出现大量移民申请,并确保工作许可的签发数量能从今年起维持在一个较低的水平,英国政府同时颁布了一项临时措施。更多信息请参见 UK Border Agency website.
Customers who have lost their Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) (formerly known as Identity Card for Foreign Nationals (ICFN))


If you have lost your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), we are unable to issue you a visa to enter the UK, or a letter to facilitate travel. You should get in touch with the UKBA Contact Centre on +44 (0) 20 8527 3623 to report that your BRP has been lost or stolen. You will be asked to provide contact details which will be forwarded to the Biometric Immigration Document Management Unit (BIDMU).  They will, in turn, contact you by email.  You can elect to attend an interview with a UKBA representative at the one of the following visa sections: Beijing, Guangzhou or Shanghai.  Providing you satisfy the UKBA representative at interview that you are the rightful holder of the lost card and that you are genuinely studying in the United Kingdom, you will be given a temporary, replacement BRP. You must travel to the UK within 14 days of receipt of the new BRP.
You should not book any flights until you have received your new BRP.
You must surrender your temporary card to the UKBA Home Office within 21 days of your return to the UK and re-apply for a permanent card.
丢失生物信息居留许可(BRP) (外国人身份卡 (ICFN))的旅客
如果您丢失了您的生物信息居留许可, 我们无法给您签发英国签证,或者出证证明信件帮助您的旅行.
应当拨打+44(0)20 8527 3623UKBA联络中心汇报您的居留许可丢失或被盗.您的联络方式将会被转达至英国生物识别移民材料管理处(BIDMU). 他们会通过邮件方式联系您. 您可以选择在以下的签证处面谈: 北京, 广州, 上海. 如果您在面试 中令UKBA 信服, 您是丢失居留卡的合法持有者, 并且您确实在英国学习, 我们将给您一张临时居留卡. 请在收 到新卡后14 天内返回英国.
在收到新的生物居留许可证前, 请不要订机票.
请一定在您回英国21天内,把您的临时许可证上缴到英国内务部, 并重新申请永久卡.
New visa customer service standards
From 1 April 2010 the UK Border Agency changed the customer service standards for processing visa applications. The changes are to complete 90 per cent of visa applications (except settlement categories), in not more than 3 weeks, 98 per cent in 6 weeks, and 100 per cent in 12 weeks. Each month we publish the actual turn around times for visa application by post and by category for the previous month, this is available at: v.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes.
There are also new standards for biometric appointments and processing appeals that have been allowed by an immigration judge. Please see the UK Border Agency website for more information about the customer service standards.
We cannot guarantee that an application may be processed within the guidelines given above, as all visa applications are assessed individually which may result in varied processing times. Please be advised that during our busy summer season from May - October, we receive an extremely high volume of applications and as such, all visa applications take longer to process than usual. We continue to urge applicants to submit visa applications as early as possible to ensure the best chance of meeting their intended departure date. We strongly recommend that travellers do not purchase tickets or commit to other travel costs before the visa application has been processed, as there continues to be a risk that your visa application may be delayed or possibly refused. We do not accept responsibility for any financial loss and we do not fast-track applications solely due to planned date of travel.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。