The police are continuing with the investigation into the cause of the bridge disaster.警方仍在进一步调查桥的坍塌事件。
Bit of a tosser,really.可能是个呆子吧!
Couple nights ago,I could’ve sworn I saw a picture move.前几天晚上,我敢发誓我看到照片里的人动了。
Thought I was going around the twist.我估计是干活累得晕了。
That’s when I get off.我那会下班
You’ve been reckless this summer.你这个夏天胆子大得很呀
Take my minds off things.免得我胡思乱想
Rather upleasant to behold,isn’t?看着不怎么招人喜欢,是吧?
The tale is thrilling,if I say so myself.说实话,这倒是个惊险的故事
Indeed.quite successfully,too,I might add.是的,要我说,还是很成功的
I just sort of go with it.我差不多已经不想了。
No need to disfigure me.你没必要非得戳穿我吧
You made a very convincing armchair.你这椅子变得很成功
It’s all in the upholstery. I come by the stuffing naturally.what gave me away?那都是表面做的足,里面是天然的。我哪露馅了?
What’s with all the theatrics?这些舞台效果是怎么回事?
Put it back in order.收拾一下
Absolutely and unequivocally,no.确定以及肯定的“不”
I got him when he came along,of couse ,but I’d have liked the set.他一来,我就看好他,当然,如果兄弟一起,那就更好了。
split baby
And I except a raise.我还要加薪
I fear I may have stolen a wondrous night from you.恐怕我已经搅了你这个美妙的夜晚。
Mom sort of lost it last week.妈妈上周有点神经了
Dad stepped in.爸爸插话了
She was being barmy说老妈是一时糊涂。
Give or take a few years.差不多吧
Run along.退下
We mustn;’t touch what isn’t ours.别人的东西不要乱动
It’s just empty words.其它的都是假的
Coward.懦夫
A real money spinner,that.这可是我们的摇钱树。
You’re barking.少扯了
Eavesdeop偷听
Befour you could wipe the drool off your chin.在你还没学会擦干口水之前
I can vouch for him.我可以替他担保
Or is it no longer your ambition to become an doctor?或者说你已经不想再当医生了?
I’m dead awful at potions.我魔药学的遭透了。
It’s terribly tricky to make.熬制起来相当复杂
It’s rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them.据说。他因人而异,会散发出最吸引当事人的气味。
Clam this prize.赢得奖品
No hard things.别介意
It’s nothing personal.并不是针对你
I’ll be going out for keeper as well.我也要来打守门员的位置。
I like my chances.我想试一下
Here and I go way back,further than I care to admit.这和我的渊源可就深了
Running his hand all over her.摸她
I was just admire your hourglass.我刚刚在欣赏您的沙漏
Is it a tonic?那是补药么?
There’s no stopping it.简直就是停不下
Point is,I’m a free agent.关键是,我还是个自由身
He’s at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he like.他想亲谁就亲谁
I really couldn’t care less.我压根就不想管
Just as well.they give one horribly bad breath.也是,吃了这玩意口气重的不行。
On second thoughts.我改主意了
Might keep him at bay.也许能和他保持距离
I think she just went to power her nose.我想她是去补妆了
Likes to work her mouth too,doesn’t she?嘴巴也是一刻闲不下来
I was gatecrashing.我不请自来
We place our trust in a handful of people.我们能信任的人也只剩寥寥无几
Tricky contraption though,very temperamental.不过这东西不太靠得住,效果时有时无
I have go and vomit.我得去吐了
Intuition.直觉
To what do I own this pleasure?有什么我可以效劳的么?
Ask away.尽管问吧
He and I don’t exactly see eye to eye我们俩谁看谁都不顺眼
I thought this called for a more practiced hand.我觉得这还得请经验丰富的高手来
All water under the bridge.过去的就让它过去吧
Quick thinking on your part.脑子转的真快
Don’t make me laugh.真是笑掉大牙
Don’t get me wrong,I’m bloody thrilled to be shot of her.别误会,甩了他我高兴还来不及呢
She seems a bit put out.她看起来要发飙
That would be counterproductive.那这一趟就白跑了
My thoughts exactly.和我想的一样
A trait people never fail to undervalue,I’m afraid.恐怕,没人会忽视这一点
You meant a great deal to him.你对他来说很重要
I’ve no doubt London will hold many new friends and adventures for you.你绝对在伦敦会交到新朋友,而且也不会无聊。
That’s quite a likeness.简直太像了
How to behave to a woman.如何对待一个女人
I do hope our paths cross again.希望我们还能见面
No wonder they eloped.难怪他们私奔了
Do you take such interest in everyone you meet?你对每一个你认识的人都这么感兴趣么?
Let’s both take a break.我们一起休息一下
In one.一口干
How say you and the handsome young man stuff me double?请您和您帅气的朋友喝两杯
如何?
Isn’t there a price for that sort of business?做那种交易不需要付出代价么?
She’s quite affordable.她很便宜
The moment’s lost.没机会了
I’m just filling out.我只是长壮了
You know,wouldn’t seem so drastic if we hung out more.如果经常见面就不会这么明显
It catches bad dreams.他能带走噩梦
Come for a walk with me.陪我走走
Don’t do anything reckless.不要莽撞行事
I let this go on for so long.我一直没有告诉你
But the absence of him is everything I look.我再也看不到他的身影
It’s my thing.这是我喜欢的
I came as a favor to her.我来帮他一个忙
You have no idea how tight I’m bonded.你无法理解我是多么煎熬
Guess the wolf’s out of the bag.狼人的秘密被揭穿了
There isn’t anything sane and normal at all?还是一切就是一场疯狂的闹剧呢?
I hope paul gets some teeth in him.sever him right.我觉得保罗该好好咬他一通,给他点教训。
You see him phase on the fly?你看到它在空中就变身了么?
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论