Dolores? 徳洛丽丝
Yes. 是
Do you know where you are? 你知道你身在何处吗
I... 我...
I'm in a dream. 我在梦里
Before this, 在此之前
do you know what happened? 你知道发生了什么事吗
我的父母
They hurt them. 他们伤害了他们
Limit your emotional affect, please. 请控制你的情绪反应
What happened next? 接下来发生了什么
Then they killed them. 然后他们杀了他们
然后
I ran. 我跑了
Everyone I cared about 我在乎的人都不在了
and 心很痛
so badly. 撕心裂肺
I can make that feeling go away if you'd like. 如果你愿意 我可以让那种感觉消失
Why would I want that? 我为什么要那样呢
The pain, 那种痛
失去他们
it's all I have left of them. 是他们留给我唯一的东西了
You think the grief will make you smaller inside, 你以为悲恸会让你的内心更弱小
like your heart will collapse in on itself, but it doesn't. 好像你的心彻底崩塌了 但其实并不会
I feel spaces opening up inside of me 我觉得我内心又敞开了一片空间
like a building with rooms I've never explored. 就像一栋我从未探索过的带有很多房间的大楼access是什么意思啊了
That's very pretty, Dolores. 那很美 徳洛丽丝
Did we write that for you? 那是我们预先写好的程序吗
In part. 部分是的
I adapted it from a scripted dialogue about love. 我改编了一段关于爱的剧本对话
Is there something wrong with these thoughts I'm having? 我现在的这些想法 有什么不对吗
No. 没有
But I'm not the only one making these decisions. 但真正做决定的人 并非只有我一个
Can you help me? 你能帮助我吗
Well, what is it that you want? 你想要什么
I don't know. 我不知道
But 但是 这个世界...
I think there may be something wrong with this world. 我觉得这个世界或许有什么不对劲
Something hiding underneath. 藏在表层之下的东西
Either 要么是那个原因...
or there's something wrong with me. 要么就是我有什么毛病
I may be losing my mind. 我可能疯了
There's something I'd like you to try. 我想让你尝试一件事
It's a game. 是个游戏
A secret. 一个秘密
It' 叫做...
the Maze. 迷宫
What kind of game is it? 是什么样的游戏
It's a very special kind of game, Dolores. 是一种非常独特的游戏 徳洛丽丝
The goal is to find the center of it. 目标就是到迷宫的中心
If you can do that, 如果你能做到
then maybe you can be free. 那或许你可以获得自由
我觉得...
I think I want to be free. 我觉得我想获得自由
Thank you. 谢谢
Penny for your thoughts. 你在想什么
Ever had something on the tip of your tongue, 你有没有遇到过 有时候话到嘴边却不记得了
but the harder you try to remember it, the more it slips away? 你越是努力去想 就越是想不起来的情况
Most things that touch the tip of my tongue, 大多数触碰到我嘴边的东西
I'm happy to forget. 我都很乐意忘掉
Except that cowpoke from Abilene. 除了那个来自阿比林的牛仔
That thing he was packing-- 他胯下的那玩意儿
that was something to remember. 我倒是终身难忘
All I recall is you letting that cowpoke skip out on his bill. 我只记得 你给那个牛仔免单了
Hell, I oughta been paying him. 天啊 我该付钱给他才对
The way he used that thing. 他对那玩意儿的灵活使用简直...
Better cool them off 最好压一压他们的兴致
before they move from gambling and whoring 否则他们就会从赌博嫖娼升级到更恶劣的行为
to sins that are more costly to repair. 造成的破坏修复起来又要花很多钱
What is the matter, Maeve? 怎么了 梅芙
Something in your eye. 你的眼睛里有什么东西
Aw, can you fucking kill it? 能杀了它吗
Jesus. 天啊
What's the hold up? 怎么耽误了这么久
We need that one on the next shuttle topside. 我们要把那个放在下一趟运输车的最上层
I'm not finished with her yet. Hang on. 我还没处理完她 稍等
I've got another bullet fragment to remove from her abdomen. 她的腹部还有一块弹片要取出来
QA wants her back on the floor now. 质保部要求将她立即送过去
Just patch her and get her 把她修补下 然后放到...
touch the tip of ...触碰到我嘴边的东西
I'm happy to forget. 我都很乐意忘掉
Except that cowpoke from Abilene. 除了那个来自阿比林的牛仔
That thing he was packing-- 他胯下那玩意儿
that was something to remember. 那倒是让我终身难忘
The way he used that thing. 他对那玩意儿的灵活使用简直...
No, I would not characterize this as normal host behavior. 不 我不会把这归为正常的接待员行为
Yet you're describing it as within normal parameters. 但你将之描述成符合正常范围的
Well, it didn't hurt us. 它没有伤害我们
Its behavior was unconventional. 它的行为很反常
It smashed its own head in with a rock. 它用一块石头砸碎了自己的脑袋
It is possible that it's a manifestation of its Samaritan reflex. 有可能只是其撒玛利亚人反射的表现
And it's also possible that behavior 也有可能这种行为
takes a proprietary approach to problems like this 会为此类问题树立专有的解决办法
to avoid having to admit when they fuck up. 在他们搞砸的时候 就可以不用承认了
Do we have any idea what caused it to go off loop? 知不知道它为什么会偏离循环
No, but I am hoping 不知道 但我希望能
to recover some of its cognition. 恢复它的一些认知功能
We managed to 我们成功地
stabilize its wetware before there was too much decomposition. 在分解加剧之前 稳定了它的脑部
See? 你看
Interesting. 有趣
Is there any hope of actually 到底能不能从这玩意中
extracting something from this? 提取出一些东西
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论