、I am altering my course to starboard      我正在向右转向
2、I am altering my course to port          我正在向左转向
3、I am increasing speed                  我正在加速
4、I am reducing  speed                    我正在减速
5、You should keep your present course and speed 你应保持你现在的航向、航速
6、You should pass ahead of me            你应该从我的船头通过
7、You should pass astern of me            你应该从我的船尾通过
8、I will pass ahead of  you        我将要从你船头通过
9、I will pass astern of  you        我将要从你船尾通过
10、Keep well clear of me          请远离我
11、Do not overtake me        不要追越我
12、I will overtake you on your port(starboard) side  我将从你的左(右)舷追越
13、Advice you overtake me on my port (starboard) side  请从我左(右)舷追越
14、Do not pass ahead of  me        不要从我的船头通过
15、 Do not pass astern of  me      不要从我的船尾通过
16、 Do not pass on  my starboard side  不要从我右舷通过
17、Do not pass on  my port  side    不要从我左舷通过
18、You should not anchor . you are going to foul my anchor  你不应抛锚,你会缠上我的锚
19、Are you going to anchor?        你正准备去抛锚吗?
20、I am dragging my anchor.      我正在走锚
21、You appear to be dragging your anchor  你似乎在走锚
22、 port to port    starboard  to starboard    红灯会船  绿灯会船
1、**VTS,this is M/V  **,we arrive at VTS report line,my last port**,next port**,my draught**,over 。**交管中心,**船到达VTS报告线,我上一港**,下一港**,吃水**米2、**VTS,this is M/V **,we supply for anchoring at NO.1 anchorage。**交管中心,我是**船,我们申请在一号锚地抛锚3、**VTS,we finished with anchoring,my position LAT*,LON*。**交管中心,我是*船,我抛锚完毕,锚位经度*纬度*4、**VTS,can I go alongside the wharf?*交管中心,我能靠码头吗?5、**VTS,this is M/V *,we finished with loading,cloud I proceeded to sea?*交管中心,我是*船,我们装货完毕,我们能否开航?6、could I overtake you on youport/stardbord?我能在你左/右舷追越吗?7、please keep you course and speed。请保持你的航向和航速。8、we pass port to port。我们左舷对左舷通过9、*pilot station,this isM/V*,we need a pilot。*引航站,我需要引航员。10、when and where should I take the pilot?我在何时、何地接引航员?11、you should reduce your speed。你应该减速。12、you should increase your speed。你应该加速。13、you should altere course to port/starboard 你应该向左/右转向14、what's you course and speed?你航向航速是多少?15、I need 2 tugs。我需要两艘突托轮。16、can you read me。你能听见我吗?17、please change to channel **请转到*频道。
 
 
 
Fire Protection and Fire Fighting
  Dialog A:          Check Fire Fighting Appliance
  对话1:          检查消防装备
  Captain:          Did you replace a CO2 cylinder in saloon? Third Mate.
accessible是什么意思英语  船长:            你换了大台的二氧化碳灭火器了吗?三副。
  Third Officer:    What is the problem? Captain.
  三副:            有什么问题吗?船长。
  Captain:          You serve as the Third Officer. A CO2 cylinder weighed lighter than normal weight. You asked me the problem. Ridiculous! Listen, if I find this kind of problems again, you will be dismissed.
  船长:            你作为三副,二氧化碳灭火器比正常重量要轻,你来问我有什么问题,真荒谬!听着,如果我再发现类似的问题,你将被解雇。
  Third Officer:    I am sorry, Captain. It is my fault. I replace it now!
  三副:            对不起,我错了。我现在换。
  Dialog B:          Fire Fighting Drills
  对话2:          消防演习
  (After fire alarms a long blast  火警后一长声)
  Chief Mate:        On foreward deck, put on breathing apparatus, smoke helmet, protective clothes, and carry your outfits. Let’s go!
  大副:            在前甲板,戴呼吸器、头盔、穿防护服。带上你的装备,走!
  A.B:              Yes, sir.
  一水:            遵命。
  Chief Mate:        Connect water hoses. Stand by water.
  大副:            连皮龙管,准备水。
  A.B:              Water is on.
  一水:            水已打开。
  Chief Mate:        Fighting fire.
  大副:            灭火。
  Bridge:            Is fire under control?
  驾驶台:          火势得到控制了吗?
  Chief Mate:        Fire extinguished. Ask retreat signal.
  大副:            火已熄灭,请求取消信号。
  Bridge:            Agree on retreat signal. Fire alarm cancelled.
  驾驶台:          同意撤消信号,火警取消。
  Dialog C:          Finding the Fire
  对话3:          发现火情
  Third Mate:        I smell burnt in living spaces. Let us check and report.
  三副:            我在生活区闻到糊味,检查一下,并报告。
  Carpenter:        Yes, sir.
  副水手长:        是的,先生。
  Third Mate:        Smoke is from deck. Look at hatches.
  三副:            甲板传来糊味。看货舱。
  Carpenter:        Third Mate! Fire! Hatch No.3 is on fire. We must come back to bridge immediately, and report to captain.
  副水手长:        三副!着火了!3舱着火,我们立即返回驾驶台,并报告船长。
  Third Mate:        Ok. You go to bridge immediately. Then report to captain. I will sound the alarm and wait for fire party.
  三副:            好了,你立即去驾驶台,然后报告船长,我按响火警并等待消防队。
  Practical Expressions                  实用表达方式
  Part A:  Checking status of equipment    检查设备状况
  1.Have fire patrols.                  保持防火巡回检查。
  Have fire patrols 3 times every watch.  每班防火巡回检查3次。
  Have permanent fire watch.          保持永久性防火巡回检查。
  Have fire patrols in all spaces.      每个空间保持防火巡回检查。
  Have fire patrols in engine room.      机舱保持防火巡回检查。
  Have fire patrols in cargo spaces.    货舱保持防火巡回检查。
  Have fire patrols in superstructure.  上层建筑保持防火巡回检查。
  Have fire patrols in accommodation.  生活区保持防火巡回检查。
  Have fire patrols on deck.          甲板上保持防火巡回检查。
  2.Everything in order.                一切正常吗?
  Yes, everything in order.            是的,一切正常。
  No, following not in order: CO2 cylinder, water hoses.
  不,下列不正常:二氧化碳灭火器、防火皮龙管。
  3.Check fore alarms and report.        检查防火警报并汇报。
  Check smoke alarms and report.      检查烟雾警报并汇报。
  Fire alarms operational.              防火警报工作。
  Smoke alarms not operational yet.
  烟雾警报现在还不能工作。
  Smoke alarms in accommodation operational in 10minutes.
  住舱内烟雾警告将在10分钟后工作。
  4.Switch on fire alarms.                打开火灾警报。
  Switch on smoke alarms.              打开烟雾警报。
  Switch off fire alarms.                关闭火灾警报。
  Switch off smoke alarms.              关烟雾警报。
  Switch on fire alarms in all spaces.      打开所有空间火灾警报。
  Switch off smoke alarms in engine room.  关机舱的烟雾警报。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。