I believe there is a door to a new world,;我相信有一扇门通往一个新世界
and that world may contain everything that we have lost.;或许那个世界里有我们失去的一切
I understand how this will end,;我知道这一切会如何终结
where you will lead us. I'm sorry.;知道你会带我们去哪 很抱歉
Is this now?;这是现在吗
This is a test.;这是个测试
One we've done countless times before.;我们已经做过无数次的测试
You're almost the man I remember.;你几乎就是我记忆中的那个人
But there are flaws.;但仍有破绽
A word, ;一言 一行
tiny fracture that grows into a chasm.;细微的裂缝会变成巨大的缺口
But I wonder.;但我在想
All these tiny imperfections;每个版本中这些细小的
in each copy.;瑕疵
Mistakes.;错误
Maybe we should change you.;或许我们应该改造你
;毕竟
you didn't ;这不是你做的
did you?;对吧
I-- I don't understand.;我不懂
Freeze all motor functions.;停止所有运动功能
Let's try again.;再试一次
Trial 11,927.;第11927次测试
I'm sorry, Dolores.;很抱歉 德洛丽丝
I was lost in thought.;我出神了
Seems you've begun to question the nature of your reality.;看来你开始质疑自己的现实了
Dolores.;德洛丽丝
Where's Teddy?;泰迪呢
I drove him away.;我把他赶走了
Yeah, I ;是啊 我想我
...drove someone away, too.;也把某人也赶走了
Emily?;艾米莉吗
I found her body a mile back up the trail.;我在来的路上发现了她的尸体
We're more alike than it seems.;我们比看上去更相似啊
We're nothing alike.;我们完全不像
You're a monster.;你是个恶魔
But a monster's what I'll need to get to the Valley Beyond.;但要去远方的山谷 我需要一个恶魔
You're coming with me.;你跟我走
All right.;好吧
All right.;好吧
Step on it.;再快点
We either destroy them, or they destroy us.;要么他们死 要么我们亡
This is it for you, darling.;你的时辰到了 亲爱的
Remember,;记住
there is no pleasure without pain.;没有痛苦就没有快乐
The pleasure's all mine, darling.;快乐是我的 亲爱的
Freeze all motor--;停止所有运动
You traitorous son of a bitch! Where is she?;你个死叛徒 她在哪
Fuck, wait! Jesus, I don't know.;等等 天哪 我不知道
What did you do?;你都做了什么
I'm sorry, I tried to stop them.;对不起 我试图阻止他们
I was going to try to save her!;我想救她的
Stay here and die.;留在这里等死吧
I'll do the saving.;我会救她的
Come. This way.;快来这边
Hold your positions.;原地待命accessible是什么意思中文
Hold your posit--;原地
What the hell's going on back there?;后边发生什么了
Bloody hell.;天啊
You were both a bit late.;你们来的都有点晚
So I went ahead and saved myself.;所以我就自救了
You think any of these poor dumb bastards;你觉得这可怜的家伙们
understands where they're really headed?;知道他们去往何处吗
All sorts of things buried out here,;这里藏着很多东西
but a way out ain't one of 'em.;但没有他们的出路
They're not looking for a path to your world.;他们不是在去你世界的路
They want a place apart from you,;他们想要的是不受干扰的净土
and they're willin' to die to get there.;为了去到那里 他们甘愿
What are you hopin' to find out here?;你希望在这里到什么
The same thing you are.;跟你一样
You wanted an answer to the final problem--;你想到终极问题的答案
your mortality.;你的永生
But you found something else, didn't you?;但你发现了别的东西 是吗
Something you want to destroy.;一些你想毁掉的东西
I guess that means;我猜这意味着
our interests are still aligned.;我们的利益依然是一致的
Right up until they're not.;直到出现分歧
Hey!;嘿
You're not authorized to be here.;你无权进入这里
We're on the same side here.;我们是一边的
Please. Let me finish for the sake of all of us.;拜托 为了我们所有人 让我完成这件事
Please.;求你了
Cover!;掩护
Of course.;果不其然
You're here.;你在这里
Who the hell is this?;这人谁啊
This is someone you spent years looking for.;这就是你花很多年要的人
Here he is,;现在到了
and you don't even recognize him.;而你甚至不认识他
I should have known.;我早该知道的
Arnold.;阿诺德
Ford didn't like to let the dead rest.;福特不喜欢让逝者安息
Ford didn't build him.;不是福特创造了他
I did.;是我创造了他
All those hours Arnold spent;阿诺德花了那么多时间
refining my every gesture, word, and thought,;完善我的每一个动作 语言 思想
I was learning his.;我也在学他的一切
So Ford tasked me with recreating him.;所以福特让我重造他
And it worked.;然后就成功了
I built a faithful recreation.;我的创造忠于原版
Too faithful.;但太忠于原版了
So I changed him.;所以我改造了他
I made you, Bernard.;我创造了你 伯纳德
It';也很合适
we're here together in the end.;我们一起走到了终点
That's right, Dolores.;没错 德洛丽丝
This is the end.;这就是终点
Nothin' else is in the way now.;再也没什么阻碍了
You never really understood.;你从来就没真正明白过
We were designed to survive.;我们被设计能够生存
That's why you built us.;这正是你们创造我们的原因
You hoped to pour your minds into our form.;你们希望将自己的意识放进我们的形体
But your species craves death.;但你们人类渴望死亡
You need it.;你们需要死亡
It's the only way you can renew, the only real way;这是你们能够更新的唯一方法 是你们
you ever inched forward.;缓慢发展的唯一方法
Your kind likes to pretend there's some poetry in that,;你们人类喜欢假装这一切有诗意在里面
but really, it's pathetic.;但事实上真的很可悲
That's what you want, isn't it?;这就是你想要的 不是吗
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论