片名:泰 坦 尼 克 号
距离13公尺 应该看得见了
Thirteen meters. You should see it.
越过船头的栏杆
Okay, take her up and over the bow rail.
和平二号 我们要到船头了 跟好
Okay, Mir- 2, we're going over the bow. Stay with us.
好了 安静 我们开始录影了
Okay, quiet. We're rolling.
看她像鬼船一样地出现
Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a
每次都让我胆颤心惊
still gets me every time.
看到这艘巨轮长眠海底
To see the sad ruin of the great ship,
一九一二年四月十五日 凌晨两点半
where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15,
after her
缓缓堕入海底
from the world above.
老板 你太夸张了吧
You're so full of shit, boss.
我们
Dive six.
第六次来到泰坦尼克号甲板
Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.
水深两里半
Two and a half miles down.
就是三千八百二十一公尺
3,821 meters.
每方寸水压达到三吨半
The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.
这窗户九寸厚 万一玻璃破裂
These windows are nine inches thick and if
我们就瞬间莎约拉拉了
it's sayonara in two microseconds.
好了 狗屁放够了
All right, enough of that bullshit.
将潜艇降在干部舱的顶上
Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters like yesterday.
Sure.
和平二号 我们要降在大梯上方了
Okay, Mir- 2, we're landing right over the Grand Staircase.
你们准备好了没?
You guys set to launch?
机器人出动 好 查理
Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie.
- 放出缆绳  - 放出缆绳
- All right, tether out. - Tether out.
布洛克 沿船舱往下放
Okay, Brock, we're dropping down along the hull.
知道了 沿着一等舱登船口下去
Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first- class gangway door.
看看D层 接待大厅和餐厅
I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon.
知道了
Copy that.
- 放出缆绳  - 放出缆绳
- Tether out. - Tether out.
往左边 往左边
Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left.
小侦探出动 沿着楼梯往下
Snoop Dog is on the move. We're headed down the stairwell.
下到B层 路易斯
Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck.
A层
A deck.
- 缆绳放长一点  - B层 到里头去
- Give me some rope, Captain. - B deck. Get in there.
- 小心门框 小心  - 我看见了
- Watch the door frame. Watch it. - I see it. I got it.
没事啦 放轻松点 老板
We're good. Just chill, boss.
好 转弯
Okay, make your turn.
- 收绳子  - 转弯 小心墙
- Cable out, Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall.
布洛克 我们看到钢琴了 听到没?
Brock, we're at the piano. You copy?
知道了
Copy that.
就在那里 就在那里
Right there.
- 就是那道房门  - 看见了
- That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I see it.
到了 到了 到了
We're in. We're in, baby. We're there.
这张床就是 姓霍的那个睡的
That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept.
有人忘了关水龙头
Oops. Somebody left the water running.
等一下 回到右边
Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.
衣柜的门 靠近点
That wardrobe door. Get closer.
- 有什么发现吗 老板?  - 我想看看底下
- You're smelling something, boss. - I want to see what's under it.
让作手臂
Give me my hands, man.
好极了
All right.
- 轻点 不然可能会散掉  - 好的
- Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay.
好 掀开 翻过来
Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.
继续 继续
Keep going. Go.
好 放下
Okay, drop it.
宝贝 你看到没有 老板?
Oh, baby. Are you seeing this, boss?
兄弟们 今天发薪水
It's payday, boys.
安逸
Cha- ching!
- 鲍比 我们到了  - 我们到了
- We did it, Bobby. - We brought it back.
哥们 好样的
Oh, yeah! You the man!
谁最行啊? 说啊 说啊
Who's the best, baby? Say it.
是你 路易斯
You are, Lewis.
- 鲍比 雪茄拿来  - 这儿
- Bobby, my cigar. - Right here.intact是什么意思
把它敲开
Okay, crack her open.
绕一圈看看
Let me get around. Hang on.
- 拿到了没  - 到手了
- You getting it? - Got it.
Shit.
没有钻石?
No diamond.
以前也有这种鸟事发生过
You know, boss, this same thing happened
当事人搞得一蹶不振
and his career never recovered.
把摄影机关掉
Turn the camera off.
合伙人想知道现在的情况
Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going.
戴夫 巴瑞 不在保险箱里
Hey, Dave. Barry, hi. Look, it wasn't in the safe.
但别担心 可能在其他地方
Don't worry about it. There are still plenty of places it could be.
是的 地狱里
Hell, yes.
地板上 他母亲的房间里
The floor debris in the suite, the mother'
- 船上的保险柜里  - 或是在百慕达三角
- The purser's safe on C deck. - Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase.
还有很多地方要
A dozen other places.
兄弟们 对我的直觉多少有点信心嘛
Guys, look, you just got to trust my instincts. I know we're close.
要一个一个排除 我相信快到了
We just got to go through a little process of elimination.
等一下
Hang on a second.
- 让我看看  - 可能有发现了
- Let me see that. - We might have something here, guys.
- 项链的照片呢?  - 回头再跟你说
- Where's the photograph of the necklace? - We'll call you right back.
"一九一二年四月十四日"
有这种事
I'll be goddamned.
"JD"
布洛克·罗威特 以从事海地寻宝闻名
Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold.
好的 回头说
It's okay, I'll feed you in a minute.
他利用俄国潜艇 探索最有名的沉船
He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。