与“控制、对峙”有关
on demand 一经要求
关键词demand n.要求、需求
Is the check you gave payable on demand?你给的是可以即时兑现的支票吗?
常见用语demand of 要求
The demand of oil is growing stronger nowadays.
现在对于石油的需求越发强烈。
scream for 强烈要求
关键词 scream v.尖叫、强烈要求
We scream for a new president.
我们强烈要求一个新的总统。
常见用语scream curses 高声叫骂
The scream curses of the drunk last night made my baby start crying.
昨晚,一个醉鬼的高声叫骂让我的宝宝哭了起来。
at the request of 在……的请求下
关键词 request n.要求、请求
The rules will be revised at the request of the civilians.
在市民的要求下这些法规将被修订。
常见用语as requested 依照请求
The room is rearranged as requested.
房间已经依需求重新摆设了。
instruct sb to do sth 指示某人做某事
关键词instruct v.指示、命令
Could you instruct me to use this software?
您能教我使用这个软件吗?
常见用语instruct sb in English 教某人英语
Out boss hired a tutor to instruct us in English.
我们老板请了一个家教来教我们英文。
warn sb against 告诫某人
关键词warn v.警告/against prep.提防
I warned him against the icy road outside.我提醒他当心结冰湿滑的路面。
常见用语warn off 告诫离开
I was warned off the yard by the weird neighbor.
奇怪的邻居警告我离开他的庭院。
heed one's advice 听从劝告
关键词 heed v.留心、注意/advice n.建
You could have done it better if you had heeded his advice.
你要是听从他的劝告,可以做得更好。
常见用语take the advice 听人劝告schedule是什么意思英语
You should have taken the advice of the experienced.
你应该听有经验的人的劝告。
advise sb against 劝某人不要
关键词advise v.建议、劝告
Her family all advise her against marrying too early.
她的家人都劝她不要太早结婚。
常见用语advise sb on sth 和某人商量某事
The doctor advised me on the side effects of this new medicine.
医生和我商量这种新药的副作用。
discourage from 阻拦、劝阻
关键词discourage v.劝阻、打消
She discouraged me from quitting my job on impulse.
她劝我别因为冲动就辞职。
常见用语bar the way阻拦
No one gets to bar the way of mine.
没有人可以阻止得了我。
dissuade from 劝阻
关键词 dissuade v.劝阻
You'd better dissuade him from investing money in stocks.
你最好劝他不要做股票交易。
常见用语advise sb against 劝告某人不要
Even the salesperson advised me against buying the bargain.
就连销售员都劝我不要买特价商品。
point a finger at 指责
关键词 point v.指出/finger n.手指
If we did wrong,we have no right to point a finger at others.
如果我们做错了,我们没有权利指责他人。
常见用语lay the blame on 责怪某人
Maggie laid the blame on me for being late.
玛姬因为我迟到了就责怪我。
scold sb for sth 因某事责备某人
关键词 scold v.责骂
My mom often scolds me for my forgetfulness.
妈妈常常责备我健忘。
常见用语 blame sb for sth 因某事责备某人
You can't blame anyone for the bad weather.
坏天气是没办法怪到任何人头上的。
blame sb for sth 为某事责备某人
关键词 blame v.责备
You should be blamed for making such a delay.
你应该为这么严重的延迟而受责备。
常见用语 take the blame for为某事承担责
Charlie took the blame for the mistake and quit.
查理为此事担起责任并辞职。
teach sb a lesson 教训某人
关键词 teach v.教导/lesson n.课程、教
I hope this accident has taught you a lesson.希望这个意外已经给了你一个教训。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论