八个非常有用的表达方式:
1. They are in favour of the project, saying that….
2. It is high time that we should take measures to solve the problem.
It is necessary that…
It is of vital importance that…
3. only + 状语,+ 倒装句
4. as 引导的让步状语从句:adj./adv./v./n. + as+ 主语+谓语,+句子
weight的几种形式Translate the following sentences:
1. 一些人认为应当鼓励买私家车,他们的理由是私家车很方便。另外,……, 最后但同样重要的是, ……。
Some people hold the opinion that we should encourage people to buy private cars, sa
ying that private cars bring convenient. What’s more, … last but not least, …
2. 我们采取措施建立和谐社会至关重要。
It is of vital importance that we should take measures to set up a harmonious society.
3. 对于我们学生来说改善学习环境,取得良好的学习成绩是很重要的。
It is important that we should improve our studying environment and attain good academic grades.
4. 该采取一些措施来帮助人们养成良好的保护环境的习惯了。
It is high time that we should take measures to help people form good habits to protect the surroundings.
5. 我们有必要抵制那些垃圾食品。
It is necessary that we should resist eating junk food.
6. 大学生有必要拓宽他们的视野。
It is necessary that college students should widen their vision.
7.只有通过进行有规律的运动,和养成良好的饮食习惯,你才能减下肥来。
Only by taking regular exercise and by forming a proper eating habit, can you lose your weight.
8. 只有采取积极措施保护稀有动物,我们才能保持自然界的生态平衡。
Only by taking active measures to protect rare animals, can we keep the balance of the nature.
9.只有我们携手共度难关,我们才能共同战胜可怕的自然灾害。
Only when we join hands together to help each other, can we overcome the terrible natural disaster.
10. 只有用这些方法,我们才能建立起和谐的社会。
Only with these methods, can we set up a harmonious society.
11.只有当我们认识到素质教育的重要性时,我们才能采取有效措施去减轻学生的学业负担。
Only when we realized the importance of quality-oriented education , can we take effective measures to relieve the heavy burdens of the students.
12.只有通过我们的共同努力,我们的祖国才能越来越强大,越来越美丽。
Only by combined efforts, can our country become stronger and more beautiful.
13.尽管我们是个发展中国家,我们还是应该投入更多的资金在高科技研究项目上。
Developing country as we are, we should invest more money on the high-tech projects.
14.尽管官员们和志愿者做出了最大的努力,无家可归的人们仍然需要更多的供给。
Best efforts as the official’ and workers’ has made, the homeless still need more supplies.
Despite the officials' and workers' best efforts, the homeless still need more supplies.
In spite of the officials' and workers' best efforts, the homeless still need more supplies.
15. 尽管官员们工作很努力,他们还是不能满足受害者的需求。
Hard as the officials work, they still can’t meet the needs of the victims.
Food is okay, but one person gets only one bottle of water for the whole day. That can hardly quench our thirst, let alone be used for cooking or washing.食物还可以,但是一人一天才一瓶水。这几乎不能解渴,更不用说用来烧饭或是洗漱了。
5. 独立主格结构
6. 定语从句
7. 强调句
8. 结果/目的/原因等状语从句
Translate the following sentences:
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论