我曾经以为
I used to think
你的故事从这里开始
this was the beginning of your story.
记忆真是奇妙
Memory is a strange thing.
它的原理和我想的并不一样
It doesn't work like I thought it did.
我们被时间的秩序束缚
We are so bound by time, by its order.
好了
Okay.
eight是什么意思好了  过来吧
Okay. Come back to me.
过来吧
Come back to me.
过来吧
Come back to me.
举起手来
Stick 'em up!
你现在是警长了吗
Are you the sheriff in this here town?
这是我的痒痒  看我抓到你
These are my tickle guns, and I'm gonna getcha!
不要
No!
要我追你吗  快跑吧
You want me to chase you? You better run!
我记得当中的瞬间
I remember moments in the middle.
我爱你
I love you.
我恨你
I hate you!
而这里是结局
And this was the end.
回来吧
Come back to me.
回来吧
You come back to me.
可现在我觉得
But now I'm not so sure
我不太相信开始和结束了
I believe in beginnings and endings.
你的一生  早被某些日子注定了
There are days that define your story beyond your life.
比如他们降临的那天
Like the day they arrived.
-早上好  -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
开始上课吧
Okay. Well, let's get started.
今天我们要讲的是葡萄牙语
Today we are talking about Portuguese
以及为什么葡萄牙语听起来
and why it sounds so different
和其他拉丁系语言那么不同
from the other romance languages.
葡萄牙语的故事要从中世纪的...
The story of Portuguese begins in the kingdom
-抱歉  -...加利西亚帝国讲起
- Sorry. - ...in the middle ages,
当时语言被视作艺术的表达
where language was seen as an expression of art.
有什么新闻想分享一下吗
Any news you want to share?
班克斯博士  能打开电视看新闻频道吗
Dr. Banks, can you turn the TV to a news channel?
...警方已经在附近
...but police have already set up a blockade
设立起了屏障
here around the area.
大家也看到了
As you can see,
我们在尽力靠近
we've got just about as close as we can,
但很不幸
but unfortunately,
蒙大拿现在进入了全面封锁
Montana right now is on complete lockdown.
约40分钟之前
The object apparently
该物体在94号♥洲际公路北面降落
touched down 40 minutes ago, just north of I-94.
我们在等待消息  以确认该物体
We're waiting to hear if this is perhaps
是否是试验设备
an experimental
等等
Hold on, it...
我得到消息  同样的物体
I'm learning that more objects like this have landed in
也出现了在世界上八个不同地方
as many as eight other locations around the world.
好的  谢谢
Yes, can we?
这是来自北海道的镜头
This is from a site in Hokkaido.
这是世界性的  真正发生了
This is worldwide. It is happening right now.
好吧
Okay. Um...
抱歉  下课吧
I'm sorry. Class is dismissed.
你是白♥痴♥吗  怎么照着我开
You are an idiot! You drove right into me!
车都撞坏了
You just ruined my car!
现在  官方正在考察该物体
For now, we're simply asking for cooperation
请大家尽量配合
while authorities assess the object.
这不是我们的吗
So, you're saying it's not ours?
你能确定这是地球上的吗
Do you even know if it's from earth?
我们还在收集信息
We're still collecting information.
也在和其他国家合作
We're coordinating with other countries.
这种物体
We're not the only ones
不是只降落在了我们国内
to have one of these in our backyard.
如果这算是首次和平接触
If this is some sort of peaceful first contact,
为什么会有12个
why send 12?
怎么不只来一个
Why not just one?
我知道  我也看见了
Yeah, I know. I saw that, too.
我也不知道  妈妈
I don't know, mom.
我看的新闻和你看的一样
I'm watching the same news coverage you are.
妈妈  别再看那个频道了
Well, mom, please don't bother with that channel.
我还要说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you?
那些人都是白♥痴♥
Those people are idiots.
我听起来很紧张吗
Yeah, well, do I sound nervous?
没错  所以...
Okay. Exactly. So...
我吗  你也知道
Um, me? Yeah, um, you know me.
还是老样子
I'm about the same.
妈  我没事
Mom, I'm fine.
好  回头打给你  再见
Okay, I'll call you later. Bye.
降落已经过去约八小时
And around eight hours after landing,
依然没有出现所谓的
there are still no signs of what might be called
"首次接触"
"First contact."
该物体至少有450米高
Now, the objects measure at least 1,500
据报道  有两个处于俄♥罗♥斯♥境内
Two are reported to have penetrated Russian airspace.
突发新闻
俄♥罗♥斯♥出动军队
一个在西伯利亚  另一个在黑海...
One in Siberia, and the other off the coast of
...海面上
...above the ocean.
目前为止  全球共发现12个
So far, there are 12 unidentified objects
这样的未知物体
spread across the globe.
他们出现的位置没有明显联♥系♥
There is no obvious logic to their locations
也没有证据显示飞船...
and no evidence that the ships are
...暂且认为这些真是交通工具
...entertain the idea that if it is a kind of vessel,
也有无人驾驶的可能
it may be unmanned.
不过对这种情况我们有预案
Regardless, we have a protocol for scenarios like this.
周二的突发事件之后
After Tuesday's extraordinary events,
总统今早宣布全国进入紧急状态
the president this morning has declared a state of emergency,
仅向蒙大拿地区
with as many as 5,000 national guard
就派遣了多达5000名国民警卫队员
being deployed to the state of Montana alone.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。