外贸函电常见用语
外贸平台 - 实惠网(www.sfyh)整理资料系列
外贸交流QQ:18465291
博客交流:hi.baidu/995540456
正文:
1. If can help you in any way ,please do not hesitate to contract me。
如有我可为您效劳之处,请不要犹豫,随时与我联络。
2. Please feel free to contract me again if you have any further questions on this or any other matter。
如您对此事和其他未尽事宜有疑问,请随时与我联络!
3. Please let me know if I can be of further help/assistance。
如有为您效劳之处,请随时联络!
4. You early reply will be appreciated!
5. We look forward to you favorable reply!
6. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
7. We hope to hearing from you soon.
8. We hope you will be satisfied with our explanation and would you please let us know your decision as soon as you can.
9. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused.
10. I hope you will be satisfied with our explanation and would you please let us know your decision as soon as you can.
valid from是什么意思11. We hope the (GOODS)will make you satisfied ,and we look forward to further cooperation with you。
12. If this arrangement is acceptable to you ,please contact me by return so that I can make the necessary arrangement.
13. If this arrangement is acceptable to you ,please contact me by return so that I can make the necessary arrangements.
14. If you would like to have more information , please let me know.
15. We are pleased/happy to inform you our WS range.
16. Here is the catalogue you asked for / requested.
17. You early order is absolutely essential. 贵方有必要早日发出定单。
18. As you requested , we are pleased to make you an offer ,subject to our final confirmation, as follows:现按贵方要求报盘如下,但以我方最后确认为准。
19. We are confident that you can do some profitable business. 相信贵方可获利。
20. To accept the prices you quoted would leave us little profit on our sales.
21. Is this arrangement is acceptable to you,please contact me by return so that I can make the necessary arrangements.
22. We look forward to your favorable reply.
23.Insurance policies or certificates are usually made out in duplicate.
保险或保险书通常是一式两份。
24.Transactions are usually concluded on CFR basis。
通常以成本加运费价达成交易。
25.This is an exceptionally low rate and we believe you will be satisfied with it.
本次费率特低,贵方一定会感到满意。
26.Would you let us know if you can undertake insurance of this shipment AR?
请告之,贵公司可否承保这批货物的全险。
27. Unfortunately this model is no longer in production because of the low demand .However ,…….
很遗憾这种型号因需求量低已不在生产,但……
28.By 100% confirmed ,irrevocable letter of credit in our favor payable by draft at sight to reach the Sellers one month before shipment and remain valid for negotiation in China till the 15th day after shipment.
以我方为受益人的100%保兑的不可撤消的信用证凭即期汇票支付,信用证必须在装运前一个月寄抵卖方,并在装船后15天内在中国议付有效。
29.Such being the case ,it is impossible for us to……
情况既然是这样,我方很难……
30.We are confident that you can do some profitable business.
相信贵方可获利。
31.We would like …and welcome the opportunity to do business with you.
我方很乐意并且欢迎与贵方合作。
32.Each day`s delay costs your money。
耽搁一天就等于损失一天的效益。
33.Thank you for your constant help and patience.
感谢贵方长期耐心的帮助。
34. We are pleased to inform you that your order is now ready for shipment . 很高兴通知贵方,你们订购的货物已备妥待运。
35.We believe that you will be quite satisfied with our products after you receive the goods ,and hope you will continue to order our products.
我们相信贵方在收到货物后定会满意,希望续定我们的产品。
36.The weight and measurement of each case are clearly marked outside of each case.
每个箱子外都醒目地标上了重量与尺寸。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论