Useful words and expressions
一、建立业务关系
1.We are specialized in the above business and recall that many years ago, considerable
business was done with your country on such items.
我们专营上述业务,许多年前,我们同你们国家就上述商品做过大笔交易。
2.On the recommendation of Messers. J. Smith & Co., Inc., we have learned with pleasure the
name of your firm and shall be glad to enter into busi ness rel ati ons wi th you.
承蒙史密斯公司介绍,得知贵公司名称,我们非常乐意与贵方建立贸易关系。
3.We are willing to enter into business with your firm on the basis of mutual benefit and
exchanging that one has for what one needs.
我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
4.As you are one of the leading importers in digital machine tools, we have pleasure in
contacting you in the hope of establishing business relations.
鉴于你们是数控机床的主要进口商之一,特此联系,盼能建立业务关系。
5.We avail ourselves of the opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business
valid from是什么意思relations with you.
我们利用此机会致函贵方以了解可否与贵方建立贸易关系。
6.Being c losely connected with reliable wholesalers here, we shall be able to do considerable
import business with you.
我公司与此地可靠的批发商有密切联系,能与贵公司做可观的进口业务。
7.Thank you for your letter of January 22, in which you expressed your willingness to enter into
business relations with us.
感谢你方1月22日来信表示愿意同我们建立业务关系。
8.We are given to understand that you are potential buyers , which comes within
the scope of our business activities.
据悉,贵方是中国……(产品)有潜力的买主。该产品正属我公司的经营范围。
9.We have obtained your name and address through the Commercial C ounselor’s Office of the
Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in your country and understood that you would like to establish business relations with us.
我们从驻贵国的中国大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址,并了解到贵公司愿与我们建立业务关系。
10.We should highly appreciate it if you would respond to our request at your earliest
convenience.
如果你方能够尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。
二、询盘
1. Could you give us some idea about your price? 请介绍贵方的价格好吗?
2. Do you offer FOB or CIF? 贵方报离价还是到岸价?
3. How long does your offer remain valid/firm/open? 贵方的报价多长时间有效?
4. Will you let us know what your terms of payment are? 能否告知贵方付款条件?
5. Please make us an offer within this month since we have made an inquiry for your products. 我
方已对你们的产品进行询价,请在本月内给予报盘。
6. Please send us your best offer by Internet stating payment terms and time of shipment. 请用互
联网向我方报最优价,说明支付条件和装运期。
7. Full information as to prices, quality, quantity available and other relative particulars would be
appreciated. 请详告价格、质量、可供数量及其它有关情况。
8. May I have an idea of your prices?可以了解一下贵方的价格吗?
9. Can you give me an indication of price? 贵方能给我一个估价吗?
10. Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知贵方有关商品的最低价。
11. If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果贵方的价格优惠,我方可以马上订货。
12. When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到贵方到岸价的实盘?
13. We would rather have you quote us F.O.B. prices.
我方希望贵方报离岸价格。
14. Referring to your letter dated ... in which you inquired for ..., we have pleasure in cabling you
an offer as follows:
关于贵方... ...月... ...日对... ...询价函,现电报报价如下:
15. In answer to your (name of commodity), we offer you ...(quantity).
关于贵公司所询... ... (商品), 现可供...... (数量)。
16. As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation:
根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报价,以我方最后确认为准:
17. We thank you for your inquiry of Nov.29, and can This offer will remain open until
the receipt of your fax by return.
感谢贵方11月29日询盘,现报... ...,此报盘有效期截止收到你方传真。
18. We thank you for your letter asking for our new catalogue. It is being dispatched to you under
separate cover and we hope that you will find many i tems i n i t whi ch i nterest you.
感谢你方来函索要我方新目录单,目录单已另封寄上,希望贵方从中得到感兴趣的项目。
19. Further to our letter of ... we have now heard from our works that it is possible to
续我方... ...月... ...日函,我方从工厂获悉有可能提供... ... (产品)。
20. In reply to your letter of ... we confirm our fax of today reading:
兹复贵方... ...来函,我方确认今日电传,电文如下:
21. As soon as we are able to say anything definite regarding our supply of compressors, we will
cable you again.
关于我方提供压缩机一事,一俟我方有进一步消息,即电告贵方。
22. Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enabl e us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告知贵方所要的数量吗?
23. We would like to know what you could offer as well as your sales conditions.
我方想了解贵方所能提供的商品和销售条件。
24. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
贵方通常要多久才能交货?
25. Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
26. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知贵方能否接受在一段时间里分批交货?
27. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you will choose?
能否告知贵方将采用哪种付款方式?
28. Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
能否告知我方最早船期吗?
29. Do you take special orders?
贵方接受特殊订货吗?
30. Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
贵方能给我方寄来一份胶靴的目录和付款方式吗?
31. He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so forth.
他询问了品种、花和价格等情况。
三、发盘、还盘
(1)As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.
根据要求,我方就如下货物向贵方发盘,以我方最后确认为准。
(2)As recently the goods are in extremely short supply, we regret being unable to offer.
因近期货源紧张,很抱歉不能发盘。
(3)It’s a pleasure for us to offer you the goods as follows.
非常高兴地向你方发盘如下。
(4)We will keep in mind your requirement for shirts and shall contact you once it is available.
我方会留心你方对衬衫的要求,一旦有货,将立即同你方联系。
(5)We regret being unable to quote on F.O.B. basis, as it is our general practice to do business with all our clients on C.I.F. terms.
很遗憾,我方不能以离岸价报价,我方与客户做生意通常报到岸价.
(6)We have the offer ready for you.
我方已经为你方准备好发盘了。
(7)I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你方关于化肥的发盘。
(8)We offer firm for reply tomorrow.
我们发实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
(9)My offer was based on reason able profit, not on wild speculations.
我方的报价基于合理的利润,并非漫天要价。
(10)We always try our best to meet your requirements in view of our long relations.
鉴于双方长期的贸易关系,我方总是尽力满足你方的要求。
(11)Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
你发的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?
(12)This offer is based on the expanding market and is competitive.
此发盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
(13)Please renew your offer for two days further.
请将发盘延期两天。
(14)Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.
请按同样条件恢复发盘。
(15)The offer will remain open for 3 days.
发盘的有效期为3天。
(16)Useful words and expressions
to extend an offer 延长发盘
to renew an offer 或to reinstate an offer 恢复发盘
to withdraw an offer 撤回发盘
to decline an offer谢绝发盘
at wide intervals 间隔时间太长
(17) We find your quotation slightly higher than those we have received from other sources, and
ask you to reduce your price to meet the competition.
我方发现你方报价比其它渠道略为偏高,请你方降价,以适应竞争。
(18) We are sorry to inform you that your price has been found uncompetitive, but we are still
interested in doing business if you can bring down your price to an acceptable level.
很抱歉地通知,你方价格无竞争力,若能降低到我方可接受的价位,我们仍对交易感兴趣。
(19) Y ou will see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get el sewhere.
你方会发现我方报价低于其它报价。
(20) This quotation is based on expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
(21) We quote this article at US$250 per M/T C&F.
我们报成本加运费价每公吨250美元。
(22) Some price-related terms:
advertising cost 广告费
appraised price估价
basic price 基价
buying offer 买方发价
ceiling price 最高价
combined offer 联合发价
cost and freight (C & F) 到岸价;成本加运费
cost and insurance (C & I) 成本加保险费在内价
cost, insurance and freight (C.I.F.) 到岸价格;成本加保险和运费counter offer 还价;还发价
current price 现时价
entertainment expenses 交际费
ex-dock/ex-factory 码头/工厂交货价
ex-mine/ ex-plantation 矿区/农场交货价
ex-quay/ ex-wharf 码头交货价
ex-ship船上交货价
first cost 生产成本价
floor price 最低价
free alongside(on) ship 船边/上交货价
free on rail 火车上交货价
free overside输入港船上交货价格, 船边交货
free out (F.O.) 包括卸货费在内的运费
freight repaid 运费预付
freight terms 岸上交货价
landing (loading) charges 起(装)货费
miscellaneous expenses 杂项开支
net price 净价;实价
offer without engagement 虚盘;不受约束出价
out-of-pocket expenses 零星开支
overhead 日常开支;日常管理费
packing charges 包装费
prime cost 原价;主要成本
rebate 回折
retail price 零售价
sundry expenses 杂费
surcharge 附加费
wholesale price 批发价
(23) We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
你方报价太高,我方难以接受。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。