"We've got 3 minutes till it blows. We won't make it!"  反应炉3分钟后就要爆炸
"You've got to get out of here! Save yourself!"  我们逃不掉了 你得赶快逃命
"I won't leave you."  不行,我不会扔下你
"Don't worry about me. I'm a robot. I'm just a machine!"  别管我 我是机器人,我只是一台机器
-"No,you're not. Not to me." -Oh,my God.  对我来说不是 天哪
-What? -I am extremely talented.  怎样? 我太有才华了
-Yeah. You're great. -Yeah.  你确很棒
-Okay,let's take it from.. -No,I mean, I was really acting my ass off.  好,我们从… 不是,我真的超会演的
I thought I was pretty good,too.  我觉得我也很不错
Yeah,you're solid. You're just no me.  你是很不错,只不过不是我
You know what? I think that's enough for now.  我看就先这样
I don't want to be over-rehearsed.  我不想排练过头
Fine. I'll do it without you!  没关系,我自己演
I don't need you or anybody else!  我不需要你或任何人
I'm gonna make it on my own!  我会靠我自己成功
You'll see! You'll all see!  等着瞧,都给我等着瞧
The One With Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.  本集播出:“试镜风波”
21  你要去试什么镜?
It's a new TV show.  是一部新影集
I'm up for the part of Mac, Machiavelli, or "Mac"!  我的角叫麦克麦可维利 也叫麦克
I'm a detective and I solve crimes with my robot partner.  我是个侦探 和我的机器人拍档 一起打击犯罪
He's a   他是人性化电脑
electronically enhanced secret enforcer.  电子秘密杀手
Or "C.H.E.E.S.E."  简称吉事
-So Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.? -That's the title!  麦克与吉事 那就是剧名
They lucked out that the initials spell "cheese."  幸好缩写刚好是吉事
That is lucky.  真是幸好
So Joey,if you get this, you're gonna   要是你拿到这个角
the star of your own TV show.  就有你自己的影集了
I mean,you'll be like the "Big Cheese" or the "Big Mac." Hey, you love those!  你就会被称为
大吉事(汉堡) 或是大麦克(麦香堡) 都是你的最爱
Don't get your hopes up. It probably won't happen.  别抱太大期望,应该没那么好
Why would you say that?  你为什么要这么说?
Well,I mean, come on, guys. My own TV show?  拜托,我主演的影集耶?
-I don't know if I'm good enough. -I am.  我都不知道我配不配 我配
What are you talking about? You're a terrific actor.  乔伊,你在说什么? 你是个很棒的演员
-You really think so? -How can you even ask that question?  真的吗? 你怎么能这么问
-She's pretty. -Yeah. And she's really nice too.  她真漂亮 对,人也很好
She taught me all about how to work   她教我怎么面对镜头
and "smell the fart" acting.  和闻屁演技法
-I'm sorry. What? -Excuse me?  什么?
It's like you got so many lines to learn   因为在短时间内要背很多台词
sometimes you need time to remember your next one.  有时得停下来想下一句
So while you're thinking of it, you take this pause where you look intense.  在你想的时候 要来个大停顿,表情故作严肃
You know, like this:  就像这样
Okay.  好
Here's my scene! Here's my scene!  该我了该我了
Mrs. Wallace? I'm Dr. Drake Ramorey, your sister's surgeon.  华勒斯太太,我是拉莫瑞医生 令妹的神经外科医生
You sister is suffering   令妹得了一种…
Well,Eva,we've done some excellent work here.  伊娃,偶们有不凑的进展 (我们有不错的进展)
And I would have to say your problem is quite clear.  老俗唆,你的困老很清此 (老实说,你的困扰很清楚)
All you want is a tinkle  你只是想要一个老二
What you envy's a schwang  你在忌妒男人
A thing through which you can tinkle  你想要拿它来撒尿
Or play with or simply let hang  或是把玩,或是挂在那边
I play Al Pacino's butt.  我演艾尔帕西诺的屁股
All right?  好吗?
He goes into the shower and then, I'm his butt.  他进去淋浴 然后我就是他的屁股
-Oh,my God. -Come on,you guys.  -天哪 -别这样
This is a movie and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!  这是一部电影 艾尔帕西诺主演,很不得
It's terrific. You deserve this. After years   的确很棒 你当之无愧,努力了这么久
you've finally cracked your way into show business.  终于可以“屁美”别人了
Okay,fine, make jokes. I don't care. This is a big break for me.  好,你们笑吧,我不在乎 这是我的一大突破
-No,you're right,it is. -Yeah.  你说得很对
So,you gonna invite us to the big opening?  你会我们去看你 “精屁”的演出吗?
All right,I'm out of here. Wish me luck.  好,我要走了,祝我好运
Good luck,good luck We all wish you good luck  加油,加油,我们祝你好运
Yeah,whatever.  随便啦
Wow,if I could dance, I'd be a triple threat.  要是我会跳舞就更可怕了
It's your turn.  该你了
Oh,are we playing this?  我们有在玩喔?
How'd the audition go?  试镜结果如何?
Terrible. I messed up every word. I shouldn't even be an actor.  很烂 我把台词都念坏了 我不该当演员的
cracked是什么意思中文Wait. Are you pretending it didn't go well, but it really did go well?  等等,你又在假装不顺利了吗
-Yeah, did I fool you? -Totally!  -对,有唬过你们吗? -一愣一愣的
-So it did go well? -Amazingly well!  所以很顺利罗 顺利得不得了
-Great! -It's down to me and two other guys.  太好了 只剩我和另外两个人三选一 天哪
And they're really good.  那两个人都很厉害
One's from those allergy commercials who's chased by flowers.  其中一个就是在过敏广告里 被巨无霸花朵追来追去的人
Oh,I love that guy!  我好喜欢那个人

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。