Unstable.
不稳定
Damn it!
妈的!
Damn it.
该死
You should be working.
你该工作
Stable.
稳定
I am a goddamn genius.
我真是个天才
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Sebastian, do you have any idea what time it is?
塞巴斯蒂安 你知道现在几点吗?
Da Vinci never slept. Said it was a waste of time.
达芬奇从不会浪费时间睡觉
Who's that?
那是谁?
Not your business.
不关你的事
Not anymore.
不再是了
琳达...
I cracked the reversion.
我到还原配方了
You cracked it?
你到了?
Look at this.
你看
Watch.
注意看
Stable.
稳定
Eleven months
过了11个月
and you suddenly come up with it out of the blue?
你就突然开窍了?
How?
怎么会?
The usual. Coffee and Twinkies.
老套 咖啡加点心
I hate you.
我恨你
Can you find Matt and get to the lab?
你能迈特一起去实验室吗?
I want Isabelle for a live test.
我要伊莎贝拉准备好活体实验
I think I can find him.
我想能到他
When will you be in?
你何时会到?
Well, it should be daylight in Sweden now.
嗯 瑞典现在该是白天
So I should call the Nobel committee
我该通知诺贝尔委员会
and tell them to get our prize ready.
请他们准备好我们的奖
I'll see you in a few.
等会见了
Matt.
迈特
Sebastian called. We gotta get to the lab.
塞巴斯蒂安来电 我们得去实验室
What's the rush?
急什么?
He cracked reversion.
他发现还原配方了
You're kidding.
别开玩笑了
When? While we were sleeping.
什么时候的事? 就在我们睡觉的时候
You want a ride?
我开车载你去吧?
Maybe we should take our own cars.
也许我们该各自开车去
I'm tired of this sneaking around, Lin.
我不想再偷偷摸摸的了 琳
You're gonna have to tell him eventually.
你总得告诉他的
I will, eventually.
我会的 总有一天
I'm just waiting for the right time.
我只是在等待合适的时机
With Sebastian, there's never gonna be a right time.
对塞巴斯蒂安而言 时机永远都不合适
Morning, Dr. Caine. -Morning.
早安 凯恩博士
Have a nice day, sir. Thank you.
祝你顺心 谢谢
Good morning, sir. Morning, Ed.
早上好 早上好 艾德
Your team's in early today. Something special?
你们今天很早 有特别的事吗?
Sorry, Ed. You know the rules.
抱歉 你知道规定的
Authorization, please. -Caine, 0027.
授权码 凯恩 0027
Confirmed.cracked是什么意思中文
确认
Isabelle.
伊莎贝拉
Come on, Isabelle.
别这样 伊莎贝拉
Calm down, baby.
冷静点 宝贝
Good girl.
乖孩子
It's okay.
不会有事的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Hold still.
别动
Isabelle?
是伊莎贝拉?
She's more aggressive these days.
她最近变得更有侵略性了
That's what tranquillizers are for. I'll get her.
所以才要用镇静剂 我去抓她
She's been gone too long.
她隐形太久了
It's starting to affect her brain.
已经开始影响她的大脑了
You take care of that bite. I'll manage.
去料理伤口吧 我会的
Ten bucks says I nail her first.
我赌十元能先逮到她
You're on.
成交
Isabelle?
伊莎贝拉
Got a surprise for you.
爸爸帮你准备了个惊喜
You missed.
你没射中
Maybe because
也许是因为
I don't spend my lunch hours practicing.
我不花午餐时间练习
You owe me ten.
你欠我十元
Put it on my tab.
记帐
You know, someday I may actually make you pay up.
搞不好改天我真的会要你清帐
Sarah's on the warpath, so you play nice.
莎拉很生气 你最好友善点
This is bullshit, Sebastian.
这根本是乱搞 塞巴斯蒂安
And good morning to you too.
你也早安
Get the monkey on the table.
把大猩猩搬上桌吧
How can you justify injecting Isabelle
你怎能对伊莎贝拉注射
with the serum without even testing it?
未经试验的配方液?
Because it'll save time.
这样省时
Then you can mop up afterwards.
那你负责收拾善后
You think I'm trying to kill Isabelle?
你以为我想害死伊莎贝拉?
Kill? More like liquefy.
害死? 根本就是溶解她
Lab's prepped.
实验室准备好了
Well, your objections are duly noted
异议收到
and summarily overruled.
且即刻被驳回
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
How come when you say, 'Yes, sir,'
为什么当你说"是的长官"时
it sounds like 'Fuck you'?
听来像是"去你♥妈♥的♥"
Practice.
练习就行
How'd you convince me to hire her?
你怎么说服我雇用她的?
You wanted the best vet in the U.S.
你说你要全美最棒的兽医
She cares more about the animals.
她过度关心动物
And maybe that's why she's so good.
所以她才如此之棒!
So this guy you're seeing, what's he like?
你的约会对象长什么德性?
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论