Hey! You're not gonna believe this.  快看,你们一定不信
Yes,Ross,we know they have magazines with pictures of naked women in them.  是的,我们知道那里面 有裸女的照片
Don't tell him about the videos!  告诉他还有出录影带
I made up a joke and sent it in to Playboy.  我编了一则笑话寄到花花公子
They printed it.  结果登出来了
I didn't know they print jokes.  我不知道花花公子也登笑话
They print jokes,interviews, hard-hitting journalism.  他们有笑话、专访 扎实新闻报导
It's not just about the pictures.  并非只有图片
Didn't work on Mom, it's not gonna work on us.  妈不吃这套,我们也不吃
Check it out. It's the first one.  你们看,还是第一则
Right there.  右边这儿
That is funny.  真好笑
It was also funny when I made it up.  我编出来时也很好笑
-What? -I made that joke up.  什么? 这则笑话是我编的
No,you didn't. I did.  不是你,是我
Yes,I did. I told Dan and he said it was the funniest joke he'd ever heard.  是我,我说给公司的丹听 他说这是他听过最好笑的笑话
Hey,tell Dan thanks.  帮我谢谢丹
What?  怎样?
I was just reading the joke below it. Man,that one is funny.  抱歉,我在看下面那则笑话 那则很好笑
Monica, you remember me telling you that joke, right?  摩妮卡,你记得 我跟你说过那则笑话吧?
-No. -Seriously?  不记得 真的不记得?
You tell a lot of jokes.  你的笑话一大堆
Look,it's my joke.  钱德,那是我的笑话
But if it makes you feel better, they don't print the name.  不过他们没有印投稿人
So it doesn't really matter who gets credit.  所以是谁的并不重要,对吧?
Yeah,I guess.  大概吧
-Hey,guys. -Playboy printed my joke!  你们好 乔伊,花花公子登了我的笑话
No,it's mine! Call them! They'll tell you!  不,那是我的笑话 你打去问就知道
-My joke! -My joke!  那是我的笑话 是我的
Whoa,whoa,whoa!  那是我的笑话 是我的
Jokes? ?  笑话?
You know there's naked chicks in there,right?  你们知道这上面有裸女吧?
The One With The Joke  本集播出:“谁是笑话冠军”
34  快,赶快转到“音乐内幕”
The band Heart is having a tough time and they may break up.  红心合唱团状况百出 可能会解散
Let's watch that at your place.  我们去你家看
Monica's watching a show. I don't want to miss when they were skinny.  不行,摩妮卡在看烹饪节目 快点,我想看她们瘦的时候
Hey,Chandler? You know what we should do?  钱德,你知道吗?
You and I should go out and get some new sunglasses.  我们应该去买新墨镜
What? No,I want to watch this.  什么?不要,我想看电视
-Did your cable go out? -No. No,that's VH1.  你的第四台断线了吗? 不是,那是VH-1
I tell you,the music these kids listen   现在的小朋友听的音乐...
it's a lot of noise to me.  简直是噪音
Why is your cable out?  乔伊,第四台为什么没了?
Oh,because I haven't really paid the bill.  因为我没缴钱
If you need money, would you please let me loan you some?  你若缺钱,拜托让我借你好吗
No,Chandler. Forget about it,okay?  不要,你别再说了
I know things have been tight since Janine moved out. God,was she hot.  我知道吉宁走后,我有点吃紧 天哪,她可真辣
I know,yeah.  就是啊
Look,I can handle it, all right? I can listen to the radio.  但是我可以应付,好吗? 我可以听广播
And Ross gave me this great book.  罗斯也给了我一本很棒的书
Want to see if the joke stealer will let us watch at his place?  要不要问那个笑话小偷 我们能不能去他家看?
Sure.  好啊
-Paid your phone bill? -No.  电话费有缴吗? 没怎么在缴
It's only you.  原来是你
-What are you doing? -Looking at a Playboy.  你们在看什么? 我们在看花花公子
I want to look too!  我也想看
Yikes!  好恶
Do you think these pictures are trying to tell a story?  这些照片是有故事性吗?
Sure. Like in the case of this   当然有,像这位年轻小
she has lost her clothes.  她的衣服不见了
So she rides naked on the horse, she's crying out, "Where are they?"  所以她光溜溜的骑着马大喊 “我的衣服呢?”
She's not gonna find them, lying in the grass like that.  光躺在草地上是不到的
Remember the days when you'd go out to   记不记得以前去谷仓
Lift up your shirt and bend over?  掀起衣服翘起屁股的日子?
You see,now,I would date this girl.  不过我会约这个女生
She's cute, she's outdoorsy.  她很可爱,很阳光
And she knows how to build a fire. That'll come in handy.  而且她会生火,可以派上用场
I got a question.  我有一个问题
If you had to pick one of us to date, who would it be?  如果要在我们当中挑女朋友 你们会挑谁?
-I don't know. -Me neither.  不知道 我也不知道
Rachel.  瑞秋
What?  什么?
I don't know.  不知道
Me neither.  我也不知道
You know, you forget how many great songs Heart had.  我都忘了红心合唱团 有那么多经典
"Barracuda" was the first song I learned to play on the keyboard.  “Barracuda” 是我练键盘
学的第一首歌
So you heard it, you   你听过,弹过
so that must mean you wrote it.  所以那首歌是你写的罗?
You guys with this joke. Well,I   你们怎么还争啊?老实说
I know I cracked up, but I'm not even sure I got it.  我有大笑,但是我看不太懂
What?  什么?
You didn't get it?  你看不懂?
cracked是什么意思中文
The doctor is a monkey.  那个医生是只猴子
And monkeys can't write out prescriptions.  猴子没办法开处方
You are not allowed to laugh at my joke.  我的笑话不准你笑

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。