《尖叫女王》前情提要
Previously on
你怎么现在才来
What took you so long?
有两个恶魔俩恶魔
There were two devils. Dos diablos.
这我可不干
I can't live like this.
我只锻炼身体还有杀人
Okay, all I do is work out and kill people.
你必须保证只忠于我一人
Pinky pledge that you will be monogamous to me. -好  -查德
- Okay. - Oh, Chad!
我从不屈尊次位
I never take second place.
我不达目的誓不罢休
I don't stop till I get what I want.
杰昆
Joaquin!
是他吗
Is that him?
没错我在外面
Damn straight I'm out in public.
我可是伪装大♥师♥  宝贝
I'm the master of disguise, baby.
哥们儿哥们儿你是角斗士吧
Dude, dude, uh, uh, gladiator, right?
喊"你不爱看吗"那个
Like, "Are you not entertained?"
对吧杰昆
Right? Yep. Joaquin!
我就知道
Yeah, yeah, oh!
我爱他
I love him.
你说什么
Yeah, what?
不所有人都以为我是杰昆·菲尼克斯
Yeah, no, no, everyone thinks I'm Joaquin Phoenix.
我告诉他们这是我表演的一部分
I-I just tell them it's part of my performance art piece. 好的那我们统一意见了
Yeah, yeah, okay, so we're agreed.
明晚干掉琪琪
We take Gigi out tomorrow night.
你要追随布恩的脚步最好紧随其后
You come after Boone, and you best come correct.
这一直都是你我之间的事
This has always been about you and me.
你最近和扎丹聊过吗
Have you talked to Zayday lately?
她怎么样好好
How is she? Yeah, yeah.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我一会儿再打给你
I got to call you back.
-布恩  -不是
- Boone? - No.
我是杰昆·菲尼克斯
I'm Joaquin Phoenix.
你是布恩你被红衣恶魔杀了
You're Boone. You were killed
也就是说...
by the red devil,
好吧
Fine, okay.
你逮到我了
You caught me.
-我是...  -鬼吗
- - A ghost?
没错
Yeah.
我是死人布恩的鬼魂
Yeah, I'm-I'm the ghost of dead Bo-o-one!
你是回来我复仇的吗
And you've come back to get revenge on me
因为我说你不能加入卡帕公♥馆♥
for saying you couldn't be a pledge Kappa.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
我现在也算是同性恋
I'm sort of gay now, too.
求你
<
这呢
Boo.
《尖叫女王》
第一季第九集
听好了蠢猪脸贱&hearts;人&hearts;们
Listen up, hog-faced sluts.
就算今晚是学校遣散我们回家
Just because tonight's our last night at Kappa House
我们在卡帕公&hearts;馆&hearts;的最后一晚
before we're forced to evacuate campus,
也不用闷闷不乐一脸悲伤吧
doesn't mean you get to mope around acting all sad!
为什么要悲伤这栋房&hearts;子里有死神
Why would we be sad? This is a house of death.
一个月有六个人被杀死在这里
Six people have been murdered here in a month.
现在我们终于能离开了
Now we finally get to leave.
你怎么穿成这样
Why are you dressed like that?
爱因斯坦下周四就是感恩节了
Well, Einstein, Thanksgiving is next thursday,
你们几个要是翻翻书
And if any of you stupid whores ever cracked a book
印第安人曾与刘易斯及克拉克一起远征
就知道我在扮萨卡加维亚every now and again, you'd know I'm dressed as Sacagawea. 她帮助清教&hearts;徒&hearts;获得了第一次的丰收
She helped the pilgrims with their first harvest
也就是当今所说的第一个感恩节
on what is now known as the first thanksgiving.
帮助清教&hearts;徒&hearts;度过第一个冬天的印第安人
她没有你说的那是史广多No she didn't. You're thinking of Squanto.
不史广多是独行侠的朋友
Um, no, Squanto was friends with the Lone Ranger.
cracked是什么意思中文
萨卡加维亚是刘易斯与克拉克远征队的向导
Sacagawea guided the Lewis and Clark expedition.
什么不可能
What? No way.
萨卡加维亚是教会清教&hearts;徒&hearts;做蔓越莓酱Sacagawea taught the pilgrims how to make cranberry sauce 唱"蓝月亮"什么的那个人
and then, like, sang "Blue corn moon" or something.
美国印第安人
因与早期殖民者交往而闻名
那是宝嘉康蒂That was Pocahontas.
不是吧真的假的
Damn it! Are you serious?
我还想给雷德威尔夫妇留下好印象呢
I'm trying to impress Mr. and Mrs. Radwell,
结果却花了两个小时打扮成了一个
and I just spent two hours dressing up as the hag
自己当了刘易斯和克拉克同性恋
who didn't realize she was the third wheel
疯狂露营的电灯泡都不知道的老太婆
on Lewis and Clark's gay camping extravaganza?
等等你要见查德的父母
Wait, what? You're meeting Chad's parents?
这么重要的事我忘说了吗
Oh, did I bury the lead?
我肯定忘了告诉你们
I must have forgotten to tell you ladies
关于查德求婚的事了
about Chad's proposal.
-什么  -求婚
- What? - Proposal?
没错我和查德度过了
That's right, Chad and I were enjoying
一个非常浪漫互赞的夜晚
a very romantic compliment night.
你太性感了我的小&hearts;弟&hearts;弟&hearts;都软不下去了You're so hot you give my bone a bone.
谢谢你的夸奖查德
Thank you for that compliment, Chad.
香奈儿
Whew! Chanel?
你一直在说我们的关系
You know how you've been talking about taking
应该更进一步
our relationship to the next level?
天啊终于等到了
Oh, my god, this is happening!
终于被我等到了
This is really happening!
香奈儿·奥伯林你愿意...
Chanel Oberlin,
手下这条火鸡许愿骨银链
Accept this silver turkey wishbone necklace
和我一起去汉普顿在雷德威尔家族大宅内
and accompany me to the Hamptons to spend Thanksgiving 共度感恩节吗
at the Radwell family compound?
你会见到我的妈妈爸爸
You're gonna meet my mom, my dad,
我的兄弟们赛德和布莱德
my brothers Thad and Brad.
我的房&hearts;子嘛棒呆了
awesome!
在200多平方公里的红莓园之上
It's on an 50,000-acre cranberry orchard
是我的曾曾曾曾祖父普伦蒂斯·雷德威尔
that my great-great-great-great grandfather Prentice Radwell 用六颗玻璃球从辛纳科克印第安人手里换的
bought off the Shinnecock Indians for six glass beads.
这就是他的求婚吗
Wait, that's what he proposed?
请你去他家
A trip to his compound?
如果让各位嫉妒了我很抱歉
Uh, sorry if you're jealous,
小婊砸们但每个得到
bitches, but every girl that's gotten
雷德威尔火鸡许愿骨银链的姑娘
a Radwell silver turkey wishbone necklace
都在圣诞节前得到了订婚戒指
has gotten an engagement ring by Christmas.
除了一个姑娘我猜

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。