+++++++此为分集符号++++++++
+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++
漫威公司出品
谜底揭开
The secret is out.
数十年来你们的组织在阴影中暗藏
For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows,
隐瞒真相
hiding the truth.
但现在我们知道了他们就在我们身边
But now we know -- they're among us.
英雄...
<
...和怪兽
...and monsters.
cracked是什么意思中文世界满是奇迹
The world is full of wonders.
加州洛杉矶东部
-谢了伯尼-客气
- Thanks, Bernie. - You bet.
艾斯过来拿
Ace, come and get it.
纽约英雄开卖了
我们这周末去明迪姑姑家怎么样
What do you say we go out to your Aunt Mindy's this weekend?
你和凯莎可以去池塘游泳
You and Kisha can swim in the pond.
Sure.
过几个月你就过生日了
You know, you got a birthday coming up in a couple of months.
你最喜欢谁
Who's your favorite?
我不要
I'm okay.
现在爸爸手头紧但我会很快到工作的
Things are tight right now, but I'm gonna find something. 不回工厂但是我很有信心
Not back at the factory, but I got prospects.
咱爷俩我们是什么
You and me -- what are we?
-一个团队-没错
- We're a team. - That's right.
那么你想要谁... So, who do you --
你还好吗艾斯看着我
Are you okay? All right, Ace, look at me.
你跟伯尼待在这好吗
I need you to stay here with Bernie, okay?
有人也许受伤了我去看看需不需要帮忙
People might be hurt, and I'm gonna see if they need my help.
跟伯尼待在一起
Stay with Bernie.
看好我儿子
Watch my boy!
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me!!
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me!!
我们无法解释看到的一切
We can't explain everything we see.
但是我们眼界大开
But our eyes are open.
现在怎么办
So what now?
再也没有阴影供你们躲藏了
There are no more shadows for you to hide in.
不可能的事情发生了
Something impossible just happened.
你们打算怎么办
What are you going to do about it?
神盾局特工
第一季第一集
法国巴黎
沃德特工情况有进展
Agent Ward, there's been a development.
是涨潮组织
It's the Rising Tide.
他们知晓了物件的地址
They've pinned down the location of the package.
我们需要终止行动
We need to abort.
还差五分钟我就能取回物件
I'm five minutes away from retrieving it.
其他人也差五分钟
So is everyone else.
他们把坐标发到网上了
They posted the coordinates online.
-如果任务简单... -我知道就没乐趣了
- If the job - Yeah, it wouldn't be any fun.
注意身后
Watch your six.
红领带窗边
Red tie, by the window.
需要我拿走杯子吗先生
你的壁炉坏了
Your fireplace is broken.
沃德提个醒
Ward, just a heads-up.
你附近可能存在敌人
We've got possible hostiles in your vicinity.
是吗
Really?
"SHIELD"代表什么沃德特工
What does "S.H.I.E.L.D." stand for, Agent Ward?
国土战略防御攻击
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement
与后勤保障局
and Logistics Division.
它对你来说意味着什么
And what does that mean to you?
意味着他们非常想让我们的名字缩写
It means someone really wanted our initials
组成"盾牌"一词
to spell out "Shield."
意味着我们是一道防线...
It means we're
立于世界和更为诡异的世界之间
between the world and the much weirder world.
我们防止人们听到他们没准备好知晓的消息
We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. 如果没做到我们就得保护他们的安全
And when we can't do that, we keep them safe.
如果出了状况
Something
比如这个奇塔瑞族神经环节
...like this chitauri
奇塔瑞族:《复仇者联盟》中出现的外星人
希尔特工办公室地点保密
我们抢在坏人之前拿到手
...we get to it before someone bad does.
知道范查特打算把它卖给谁吗
Any idea who Vanchat was planning to sell it to?
我更感兴趣的是这个涨潮组织
I'm more interested in how this Rising Tide group 如何知道这件事的
found out about it.
我以为他们只是黑客
I thought they were just hackers.
有什么生变了吗
What changed?
一切都变了
Everything's changing.
不久之前大多数人睡觉的时候
A little while ago, most people went to bed
觉得穿着飞行钢甲衣的亿万富翁
thinking that the craziest thing in the world
就是世界上最怪的事情了
was a billionaire in a flying metal suit.
之后外星人入侵纽约
Then aliens invaded New York and were beaten back 被一个绿怪兽
by, among others, a giant green monster,
一个来自40年代的制服英雄和一个神所击退
a costumed hero from the 40's, and a god.
准确地说托尔不是神
I don't think Thor's technically a god.
那是因为你没有接近过他的双臂
Well, you haven't been near his arms.
纽约一役是世界的终结
The battle of New York was the end of the world.
现在是新世界
This -- now -- is the new world.
人类也不同了
People are different.
他们能接触到高科技
They have access to tech, to formulas,
了解到他们没准备好知晓的秘密
secrets they're not ready for.
为什么把我从巴黎的行动调出来
Why was I pulled out of Paris?
那你得问科尔森特工了
That, you'll have to ask Agent Coulson.
得了我可是有六级权限的人
Uh, yeah. I'm clearance level six.
我知道科尔森特工在纽约一役之前
I Agent Coulson was killed in action
在行动中阵亡了
before the battle of new york.
完整的报告我都看了
Got the full report.
欢迎来到第七级
Welcome to level seven.
抱歉那个角落很暗
Sorry -- that corner was really dark,
我又情不自禁
and I couldn't help myself.
好像有个灯泡坏了
I think there's a bulb out.
弗瑞局长伪造了你的死
Director Fury faked your death --
来激发复仇者的斗志
to motivate the avengers.
盟友的死
Well, the death of a common ally
能让他们团结合作
is a particularly effective team builder.
笑一个
Say "cheese".
而且也不能说假死这么夸张啦
Plus, it wasn't that much of a stretch.
我就停了四十秒的呼吸罢了
I stopped breathing for about 40 seconds.
八秒而已你每说一次就加点时间
Eight. It gets longer every time you tell it.
你要是被仙宫的墨索里尼[指洛基]捅伤了
Yeah, well, you get shanked by the Asgardian Mussolini, 你爱怎么说都行
you can tell it your way.
我看着那道白光
I was looking at the big white light,
感觉肯定不止八秒
and it felt like a lot longer than eight seconds.
他们知道吗
Do they know?
复仇者知道弗瑞骗了他们吗
The avengers -- that Fury played them?
他们可没有七级的权限
They're not level seven.
我一出重症监护室
I got out of the I.C.U.,
弗瑞就把我关在塔希提岛的玻璃房里
Fury stuck me in a grass shack in Tahiti.
太惨了
Rough gig.
迈代鸡尾酒麦基侦探小说
Mai tais, Travis McGee novels,
还有个理疗师
and a physical therapist
英语真是... 不着边际
whose command of irrelevant. 但有些事让你回归队伍了
But something put you back in the game.
这是什么
What is that?
是个超级英雄沃德特工
That's a superhero, Agent Ward.
未注册有天赋身份不明
An unregistered gifted. Identity -- unknown.
秘密大白天下了
The secret's out.
多年来你的组织...
For decades,
5月2日一个不明飞行物...
On May 2nd, an
又一份来自涨潮组织的小礼物
Another little present from the Rising Tide.
他们怎么会在我们之前拿到这些资料
How are they getting this stuff before us?
就跟破解我们的RSA加密系统一样
Same way they cracked our RSA implementation. 他们很厉害
They're good.
我需要更厉害的
So I need better.
科尔森特工申请了
Agent Coulson has requisitioned
一支移动指挥小队而你也将加入他们
a mobile command unit, to which you are assigned. 涨潮组织想引我们出来
Rising Tide is trying to draw us out.
就让他们得逞一回
I think it's time they succeeded.
你要我铲除他们吗
You want me to cross them off?
才不是
No.
我要利用他们到这个人
I want to use them to get to him.
这人的世界将会变得诡异非常
This man's world is about to get very weird.
他需要帮助
He's gonna need some help.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我当初受训成为特工
I was trained from day one as a specialist.
我单打独斗把事办好
I go in alone. I get it done.
拆除核弹我就对了
Defusing a nuclear bomb -- I'm your guy.
搞欢迎会
A welcoming committee?
我可做不来
Not my speed.
我知道你不乐意
I know it's not what you want.
希尔特工对你近三次任务
Agent Hill did a very detailed assessment
做了一份详细评估
of your last three missions.
格斗一流
Combat -- top grades.
侦查
Espionage --
你是她自罗曼诺夫[黑寡妇]以来给的最高分了She gave you the highest marks since Romanoff. 人际交往能力她画了
Under "people skills", she drew a --
貌似是坨屎
I think it's a little poop
上面还插了刀子
with knives sticking out of it.
-什么-这...
- What? - It --
这是糟糕的意思吧
That's bad, right?
鉴于你的家族史
And given your family history,
居然只是"糟糕"而已
I'm surprised it's not worse.
但是
<
我觉得你能办好这件事
I think you're the guy for this.
要是我错了你可以继续拆
If I'm wrong, you go straight back to your bombs. 队伍批下来了体能都不错
Team's approved. Physicals are all fine.
菲兹·西蒙斯不能格斗
Fitz-Simmons is not cleared for combat.
但上头说这不是问题
I'm told that won't be an issue.
沃德特工身体素质太好了
Agent Ward here -- he's almost too fit.
这是问题这应该算问题吧
That's an issue. That should be an issue. 也许我不能加入队伍
Maybe I can't join the team
-天哪你可以走了-因为我...
- God, are you dismissed. - Because my --
那是只箭猪才不是一坨屎
It was a porcupine. It was not a poop.
意思是他...
It just means that he --
不我很肯定
No, I'm pretty sure.
不止是沃德你的人员资料太概略了
And it's not just Ward. Your whole roster is sketchy. 反正上头都批了
Well, they're cleared.
我倒是很乐意不批这事儿菲尔
I would have been very happy not to clear you, Phil. 我想让你再休息一阵子
I'd love for you to rest up some more.
我休息很久了谢了
I've had plenty of that. Thanks.
你确定
You sure?
改天你也该去一次
You should go sometime.
去哪
Where?
塔希提岛
Tahiti.
那地方很神奇
It's a magical place.
出不了三天我就会跪求任务
Three days in, I'd be begging for an assignment.
正是
Exactly.
塔希提岛
Tahiti.
他是真不知情是吧
He really doesn't know, does he?
永远不能让他知道
He can never know.
有什么方法能让我谢谢他吗
I-is there any way I can thank him?
兜帽英雄到底是何方神圣
真的没人见过他吗
Are you sure nobody saw him?
兜帽英雄的身份
So, the identity of the hooded hero
目前仍不为大家所知
still remains unknown.
加大洛杉矶分校医疗中心的研究人员Researchers at UCLA medical center
在今日得出的报告中表明超自然...
have a study today which shows 表现得自然点
Just act natural.
什么
What?
假装我们在说话
Just pretend that we're talking.
我们在说话啊
We are.
Good.
指不定谁在偷听我们呢
'Cause you never know who's listening.
我都不知道跟我说话的是谁
I don't even know who's talking.
我是斯凯
I'm Skye.
你是那个戴兜帽的英雄
And you're the hooded hero.
你不会打算一直用那个名称吧
Please tell me that you're not staying with that name. 等等什么我不是... 我只是个工人
Wait. What? I'm not -- I'm a factory worker.
是啊在白天而已
Sure, by day.
我亲眼所见你是个英雄
I saw you. You're a hero.
是个超级大英雄...
Like, a for-real superhero, which is --
我不是什么铁杆粉丝或者跟踪狂但...
I'm not, like, a groupie, stalker type,
天哪太帅了
Oh, my God! That is so cool!
好好冷静
Okay, okay, chill.
不能不能引起别人的注意
Just don't -- don't draw attention.
你有危险
You're in danger.
你认错人了女士
You got the wrong guy, lady.
不你这样做不对
No, you've got the wrong approach.
在医院的那个女孩现在非常想感谢你The cute girl from the hospital is dying to thank you --
可能是"那种"谢谢哦
And possibly "Thank" You --
而你却在这里藏着
And you're hiding.
你救那个女孩的视频是自小狗晕眩视频以来
The clip of you rescuing her has had the most hits
点击量最高的视频
since that puppy with vertigo,
可你却连工作都不到
and you can't even find a job.
你说危险是什么意思
What do you mean about danger?
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D..
什么盾我该随身带着盾牌吗
Shield, what? I should carry a shield?
神盾局政府
S.H.I.E.L.D. Government.
有恐怖的黑衣人在寻你们这种人
Scary men in dark suits who come after guys like you.
他们在事发之前
They knew about the battle of New York
就已经知道纽约之战了
before it even happened
而且在大家还没缓过神时
and then cleaned it up
就在一夜之间把一切清理干净了
before anyone could ask any real questions -- overnight. 你觉得他们花多久就能把你清理掉
How long do you think it'll take for them to clean you up? 你想知道我为什么躲藏
And you want to know why I'm hiding.
要是你不躲藏呢
What if you didn't hide?
要是你走到公众面前
What if you got in front of this
告诉大家你是个英雄呢
and let peopknow that you're a hero?
我只是个普通人
I'm just a guy.
普通人应该有工作有津贴
Well, a guy like that gets work, gets perks.
我可以帮你
I can help.
我对电脑很在行超级在行
I'm great with computers -- like, weirdly great.
我可以帮你创造一种崭新的身份

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。