乌拉山谷不丹  1995年
你们在等什么呢快来
What are you guys waiting for? Come on. 快来
Come on!
来吧没事的
Oh, come on! It's fine.
我觉得
I think.
放心这绝对不会断的
Yeah. It's definitely up to code.
老天
Oh, God!
我的天
Oh, my God.
好了好了
Okay, okay.
你还好吗
You okay? Yeah?
第一天
看来西北边的风暴要来了
Looks like a nor'wester coming in.
觉得我们该下山吗
Think we should head down?
没错
Yeah.
我不想遇上
I wouldn't wanna
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你听见什么了
What'd you hear?
我不知道
I don't know.
又响了
There it is again.
我什么也没听到兄弟
I don't hear anything, man.
那是什么
What is that?
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul!
保罗保罗
Paul! Paul!
你在底下还好吗兄弟
You okay down there, buddy?
该死
Oh, shit.
好了
Okay.
保罗
Paul!
别担心我会下去
Don't worry. I'm gonna go down there,
clothes是什么意思中文
然后把他救上来的好吗
and I'm gonna get him, okay?
保罗
Paul!
我会把他救上来的好吗他不会有事的
I'm gonna get him, all right? He's gonna be okay.
好了拴好了
Okay, good!
好准备把他拉上来
All right, be ready to pull him up.
保罗
Paul.
你在干什么兄弟为什么不回应我
What are you doing, man? Why didn't you answer me? 保罗
Paul.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
什么
<
你&hearts;他&hearts;妈&hearts;是什么
What the fuck are you?
你还好吗
You all right?
你能站起来吗
Can you stand up?
如果你碰我你会死的
If you touch me, you'll die.
什么
What?
如果你碰我你会死的
If you touch me, you'll die.
你什么意思如果我碰你
What do you mean, if I touch you?
走吧
Come on.
保罗
Paul?
怎么了兄弟
What is it, man?
停停停
Stop, stop, stop.
走吧
Hey, come on.
怎么了兄弟
What's going on, buddy?
格雷戈
Greg?
-怎么样了  -等一下
- What's going on? - Hold on a minute!
保罗别闹了
Paul, stop fucking around.
快我们走
Come on, let's go.
起来起来
Get up. Get up.
快快
Come on. Come on,
我把你弄出去
I'm gonna get you outta here. I'm getting you out. 拜托站起来
Come on. Stand up.
我把他弄过来了
I got him!
-让我歇一下  -好
- Just give me a minute. - Okay.
那边有幢房&hearts;子
There's a house!
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello!
有人吗有人吗
Hello? Hello?
里面没人
Nobody's here!
开开门
Open the door!
好了好了我来
Okay, okay. I got him.
-慢点  -我来
- Easy. - I got him.
-你受伤了吗  -没有我没事
- Are you in any pain? - I'm fine. No.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
Okay.
我们把他衣服脱掉
Let's get his clothes off him
看看有没有被虫子咬到
and check him for insect bites.
拜托保罗你能不能说点什么
Come on, Paul, can't you say something?
拜托
Come on.
他到底怎么了
What's wrong with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么也没发现
There's nothing, um...
我觉得他是受惊了
I think he's in shock.
拜托保罗给我们个信&hearts;号♥♥ Come on, Paul, give us a sign, huh?
如果我敲到了任何脆弱的地方
Just make sure and yelp for me
就喊出来好吗
if I hit any tender spots, all right? Hmm?
他最近还好吗
How's he been lately?
好着呢他最近好着呢
Fine. He's been fine!
-好好冷静  -他最近好着呢
- Okay, okay. Calm down. - He's been fine.
Here.
可能吸入了有毒气体
Some kind of gas pocket, maybe?
我也吸了
I was breathing the same air he was.
完全没有头部受创的症状吗
No sign of a head injury at all?
没有
No.
需要扫描一下才能确定但
We need a scan to be
什么
What?
若不是头部受创那就是他脑子出问题了
If it's not his head, it's in his head.
我们得把他送去医院
We need to get him to a hospital.
-怎么送  -我不知道
-
How? - I don't know.
附近肯定有人的我们可以抬着他
There's gotta be somebody. We can carry him. 我们爬上来的露丝
We hiked in here, Ruthie.
听我说我们是爬上来的好吗
Listen to me. We hiked in here, okay?
我们离最近的路有5英里
We are 5 miles from the nearest road,
我也不能再背他了
and I can't carry him anymore.
无法在这种天气下背他
Not in this weather.
他身上没有受伤

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。