This is the captain speaking.
现在是机长播报
We're just now passing the Arctic circle
我们现在正在飞越北极圈
which means we're in the Land of the Midnight Sun.
也就是说我们现在已经到达极昼地区
Please, sit still.
拜托坐着别动
What about your suitcase?  Probably on its way to Murmansk.
你的行李箱呢?  大概就要到摩尔曼斯克(俄♥罗♥斯♥港市)了What is it like in the winter?  The opposite, completely dark.
这儿的冬天是什么样的?  和现在相反白天与夜里都是漆黑一片
Take it easy.
别紧张!
The light was red.  It was green.
到时侯会看到红的光(指极光)  绿的
Yes, of course it was green. My memory fails me.
当然是绿的我总是记错
Is everything all right?
没事吧?
What about her clothes?  She was naked.
她的衣服呢?  她当时什么都没穿
Nothing else?  Just a necklace and two earrings.
她身上没有什么别的东西么?  只有一条项链和一对耳环
Where are they?  They've been checked.
项链和耳环在哪?  那些东西已经检查过了
You'll have a preliminary report tomorrow.
你明天会拿到初次报告
Where are they?
那些东西到底在哪?
You came quickly.
你来得挺快?
What do you know about the case?
这个案子你知道多少?
She left a party in the middle of the night, Saturday.
这个女孩星期六半夜离开了一个派对
Found at the garbage dump 30 hours later.
然后三十个小时之后人们在一个垃圾场到了她的尸体
That's all.
就这些
Did she have a record? Did you know her?
她有前科吗? 你认不认识她?
<
不认识
but I saw her sometimes.
但是我偶尔会看见她
Where?  She lived in an apartment nearby.
在哪儿?  她生前住在附近的一栋公&hearts;寓&hearts;里
Let's take a look.
我们去那儿看看吧
We won't find anything, Tom.
我们不会到什么的
He's even washed her hair.
凶手把她的头发都洗了
Her hands and nails were scrubbed too.
他还把她的手和指甲都仔细擦洗了
Perfectionist.
做得真是太完美了滴水不漏!
Even the best makes mistakes.
即使是圣人也会犯错
How did you get here before us?
你为什么比我们到得早呢?
Vacation. I have family here.
因为休假我家在这儿
The police in Stockholm raided an apartment building.
斯德哥尔摩的警&hearts;察&hearts;突袭了一栋公&hearts;寓♥ They stormed in fully armed.
那些警&hearts;察&hearts;都是全副武装
He sat up in bed and shouted.
他坐在床上大叫
That's when they recognized him.
这时警&hearts;察&hearts;才认出他来
The chief inspector?
"他"是指总督察?
In a very intimate conversation with the main witness.
他正与主要证人异常亲密的交谈着
Take your time.
不用着急!
When did they meet?  Nine months ago.
他们什么时候相遇的?  九个月前
Right after she moved to town.
就在她刚刚搬来镇里的时候
They were together all the time.
之后他们就一直在一起
They had an argument that night.
他们那天晚上吵架了
Does he have an alibi?  Not for late that night.
他有不在场证明吗?  那天深夜的不在场证明没有
Where did she get money?  Grants.
她哪来的钱?  靠救济补助
Her parents are dead.
她父母都去世了
Dolce & Gabbana.
Dolce&Gabbana牌的
At least 6,000 kroner.
至少得花6000克朗
She didn't need this.
她不需要这个吧!
Maybe it was exactly what she needed.
也许这正是她需要的
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Boosts your self-confidence.
你需要穿这个增强你的自信
You need that when you're 17.
女孩子十七岁的时候都要穿这个
At least I did.
至少我那时是这样的
Don't forget this.
别忘了把这个也挂进去
We'll call a press conference when we have something to tell you. 们有了些头绪就会召开记者招待会的
He might have followed her from the party.
他可能在她离开派对时就开始跟着她
An argument lead to a fight. He panicked.
吵着吵着就打了起来他慌了于是就失手了
This murder is no accident.
这件凶杀案并不是误杀!
It's been carried out with too much knowledge.
凶手很内行
You might be right about that.
也许这点你说对了...
What knowledge?
你说怎么个内行法?
The way all clues have been removed.
他什么线索都没留下
I'm glad you're here. I'm told you are good.
很高兴你来了我听说你很优秀
When did you last see her?
你最后一次什么时候看到她的?
Eilert.
艾略特
It's in the report.  Yes, but I want you to tell me. 报告里写着呢没错但是我要你亲口告诉我
At the party.  Can you move over a bit?
在派对上你往那边点儿行吗?
These rooms are too small.
这些房&hearts;间都太小了!
What did you do at the party?  The usual.
你在派对上都做了些什么?  像往常一样Drinking, dancing, partying.
喝酒? 跳舞? 派对?
Your friends told us different.
你和你朋友讲的不一样
What did they say?  What do you think?
他们怎么说的?  你认为呢?
I don't know. They're not my friends.
我不知道他们不是我朋友!
Why not?  Because they're lying.
噢? 为什么不是?  因为他们说谎!
What?  They're lying.
你说什么?  我说他们说谎!
Why are they lying?
他们为什么要说谎?
Were you Tanja's boyfriend?
你是汤佳的男朋友?
Yes.
没错
Nice girl.
她是个不错的女孩
Tanja left at 2:15.
汤佳两点一刻离开了派对
Did you follow her?  No.
你有没有跟踪她?  没有
When did you leave then?  I stayed for a while, and then I went home. 那么你什么时候离开的?  我又待了一会儿然后就回家了
Did Tanja like other men to look at her?
汤佳喜欢男人盯着她看吗?clothes是什么意思中文
Listen, I don't understand fuckin' Swedish.
听我说我听不懂该死的瑞典语!
Me neither.
我也听不懂!
You got jealous. You argued, and she ran off to someone else.
当时你醋劲大发所以你们就吵了起来然后她就去别的男人了Bullshit.
胡说!
Her clothes, do you know how much they cost?
她的衣服你知道值多少钱吗?
She couldn't afford them, and neither could you.
她根本买♥&hearts;不起你也买♥&hearts;不起
She saw someone else.
她在见别的男人
He gave her gifts.
那个男人还送她礼物
Maybe she needed his attention?
也许她需要的是那个男人的注意
You weren't enough, Eilert.
你无法满足她艾略特
Who did she go to?  I don't know.
她去见的人是谁?  我不知道
Come on. Let's get this over with.
说吧! 赶紧结束算了!
She went to some guy. I don't know who he is.
她是去了别的男人但我不知道是谁
How do you know?  I just found out.
你怎么知道她去别的男人?  我也是才发现的
How do you know?
你到底怎么知道的?
Coffee?
来点儿咖啡吗?
I'm so fed up with reviving dead people.
我真讨厌猜想死人临死前干过的事!
It's what you make of it.  No, it isn't.
你想他干了什么他就干了什么不不是这样的
You should've seen her clothes.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。