步入商界
时间:2021.02.07 | 命题人:欧阳物 |
Lesson 1 Introducing Yourself(第一课 自我介绍)
GIVING NAME AND JOB TITLE 说明姓名与职务GREETING PEOPLE 问候他人TALKING ABOUT YOUR COMPANY 谈论公司情况
In Bibury Systems is a British company. It manufactures electronic toys.
Edward Green starts a new job at Bibury System.
Jenny Ross shows Edward Green the company offices. Edward sees a new product:"Big Boss".
Edward Green starts a new job at Bibury System.
Jenny Ross shows Edward Green the company offices. Edward sees a new product:"Big Boss".
GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?
杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为你效劳吗?
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine. lesson是什么意思中文
詹妮·罗斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 詹妮。这是你的报纸和信件。
JENNY ROSS: Thank you.
詹妮·罗斯:谢谢。
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?
克莱夫·哈里斯:早上好, 詹妮。周末过的好么?
JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.
詹妮·罗斯:非常好,谢谢。
CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.
克莱夫·哈里斯:今天上午真冷。
JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold.
詹妮·罗斯:是的。真的很冷。
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.
克莱夫·哈里斯:早上好, 杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。这是你的报纸和信件。
CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.
克莱夫·哈里斯:非常感谢。
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate.
詹妮·罗斯:早上好, 凯特。
KATE MCKENNA: Good morning, Jenny. How are you?
凯特·麦凯纳:早上好, 詹妮。你身体怎样?
JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you.
詹妮·罗斯:很好, 谢谢。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny.
堂·布拉德利:早上好, 詹妮。
JENNY ROSS: Good MORNING, Don.
詹妮·罗斯:早上好, 堂。
EDWARD GREEN: Good morning. My name’s Edward Green. I'm here to see Don Bradley.
爱德华·格林:早上好。我是爱德华·格林。我要见堂·布拉德利。
GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, please.
杰拉尔丁:啊,好的。请稍等。
GERALDINE: Hello. Jenny, Edward Green is in reception. Please, sit down.
杰拉尔丁:喂。詹妮, 爱德华·格林在会客室要见你。请坐。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
爱德华·格林:谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green?
詹妮·罗斯:你是爱德华·格林吗?
詹妮·罗斯:你是爱德华·格林吗?
EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华·格林:是的。
爱德华·格林:是的。
JENNY ROSS: I'm Jenny Ross. How do you do?
詹妮·罗斯:我是詹妮·罗斯。你好!
EDWARD GREEN: Hello. Pleased to meet you.
爱德华·格林:你好。见到你很高兴。
JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems.
詹妮·罗斯:欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
爱德华·格林:谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.
詹妮·罗斯:我是市场营销部的行政主管。我老板是堂·布拉德利。喔……我们的老板都是堂·布拉德利!我来领你参观一下市场部。
JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. Er...that's Don's office. He's not here at the moment. This is your desk. Telephone, PC, In-tray. Let me take your coat.
詹妮·罗斯:这就是市场部。这是我的办公桌。哦 ……那是堂的办公室。他现在不在。这是你的办公桌、电话、电脑、公文格。我帮你放外套。
EDWARD GREEN: Thanks.
爱德华·格林:谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.
詹妮·罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。
Here is the photocopier. And here is the fax machine. And this is the coffee machine.
这是复印机。这是传真机。这里是咖啡机。
Would you like a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡?
EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.
爱德华·格林:不, 谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.
詹妮·罗斯:凯特, 这位是爱德华·格林。他是新来的销售主管。
KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department.
凯特·麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部。
KATE MCKENNA: Excuse me. Hello, Kate Mckenna.
凯特·麦凯纳:打扰一下。你好, 凯特.麦凯纳。
EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?
爱德华·格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?
JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She is good.
詹妮·罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。
EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?
爱德华·格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?
JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to Don. You are here and you report to Don.
詹妮·罗斯: 公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。
JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. Here we have a range of products. Our toys. Come on, let's go to the R & D workshop.
詹妮·罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。来,我们去看一下R & D车间。
EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R & D?
爱德华·格林:对不起。R & D什么意思啊?
JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development.
詹妮•罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。
EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.
爱德华•格林:啊,明白了。
GERALDINE: ...Thank you Goodbye.
杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。
JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor. Clive Harris. We call him Clive.
詹妮•罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。
Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally.
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论