--- Hi! Hello! It's me again! - 嗨!你好!又是我!
- Hey! It's officer toot-toot. - 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。
--No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,呼...... 没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,
--and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case. 而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。
--What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone? 怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?
--It wasn't me. 那不是我。
--Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work. 嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。
--This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait. 这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。
-Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff. 哈!我每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,绒毛。
--365 days a year, since I was 12. 一年 365 天,自从我十二岁开始。
--- And time is money. Hop along. - Please just look at the picture. - 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。
--You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right? 你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?
--- Do you know him? - I know everybody. - 你认识他吗? - 我认识所有人。
--And I also know that somewhere 而且我也知道,某处
--there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box? 有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?
--Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way. 好吧,看来要来硬的。
-- Did you just boot my stroller? - Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest. - 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车? - 妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。
--Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings? 哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?
--Felony tax evasion. 重罪偷税漏税。
--Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were& 是啊.. 200 块钱一天,一年 365天,你从 12 岁开始 ......
--that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think. 这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是 1,460,000。
--I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying. 我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。
--Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero! 总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!
--Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense. 不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。
-
-- 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my word against yours.- 5 年的监禁。 - 嗯,这是我对你要说的话。
--200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve. 每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,一年 365天,自从我十二岁开始。
--Actually it's your word against yours. 其实是你自己的话对上你自己。
-And if you want this pen you're going to help me 然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我
--find this poor missing otter, 到这只可怜的水獭,
--or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria. 否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。
--It's called a hustle, sweet heart. 这叫说话的艺术,甜心。
--She hustled you.& 她整死你了。 额哈哈哈 ...
-
-She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick. 她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克。
--You're gonna need one of these. 你会需要这一个小徽章的。
--Have fun working with the fuzz! 跟条子开心的工作啊!
--Start talking. 开始说吧。
--I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went. 我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。
--Great, let's go! 太好了,我们走吧!
--It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny. 这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。
-- Don't call me cute, get in the car. - Okay. You're the boss. - 不要说我可爱,给我上车。 -好的。你是老大。
--Hi. 你好。我...
--Hello? Hello? Hello?你好?你好?你好?
--Hello! My name&你好!我的名字是...
--You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there. 你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。
--Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies. 因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。
--Uh, no.哦,不。
--I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking for a missing& 我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻失踪的哺乳动物...
--Emmitt Otterton. Right here. He may have frequented this establishment? 埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗?
--Yeah, old Emmitt!是啊,老埃米特!
-Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. 我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了。
somewhere--But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back. 但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈。我很乐意带你过去。
0
--Oh, thank you so much, I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be& 呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的...
--- Oh! You are naked.. - Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club! - 天啊!你是裸体的。 - 哦,那当然。我们是自然俱乐部的!
--Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. These guys, they be naked. 是啊。在动物邦人人都有可以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。
--Nangi's just on the other side of the pleasure pool. 欢迎来到乐趣池。
--Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits. 好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,有呼吁没有羞耻它退出。
--Yes, there is.就在这里。
--Boy, that's the spirit. 好家伙,就是这种精神。
--Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you know what I say is weird?是的, 一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?
--Clothes on animals! Here we go! 穿衣服的动物!我们到了!
--As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything. 如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论