-Morning. -Hi. -早安 -嗨
How was your date? 约会还顺利吗?
-Pretty good. -Oh, good. -很不错 -太好了
My God. Sorry about that. 天啊,我真的很抱歉
Okay, really good. 这真的是太棒了
I gotta go. I'm late. 我得走了,我要迟到了
You're going to leave her with me? 你要把她丢给我?
Don't worry, she's a terrific girl. 别担心,她真的很棒
Can you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗?
Could you mention I'm not looking for a relationship? That'd be great. 你能跟她说我不想定下来吗? 谢谢你帮我这个大忙
What, are you kidding? 什么?你在开玩笑吗?
Just casually slip it in, you know. Lay the groundwork. 不经意跟她提起这件事 装做轻描淡写的样子
Tell her I'm a loner. No, an outlaw. 告诉她我是个独行侠 不,我是爱的逃犯
She doesn't want to get mixed up with the likes of me. 她不会想跟我这种人混在一起
That's a lot to remember. 那太复杂了
Can't I tell her that you're a pig? 我不能直接告诉她你是猪吗?
I'm gonna call her later myself. 我会时间亲自打电话给她
Honest. 我保证
Chandler used to do it. He'd make her pancakes. 钱德以前常这么做 他还会做煎饼给她吃
He'd make extras and leave them for me. 他会多做几块留给我吃
I'm not telling her anything. It's not my responsibility. 我什么都不会告诉她 这不是我的责任
Fine. 好吧
Now,where did we land on those pancakes? 那些煎饼应该怎么办?
-Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
Sorry, but I couldn't get that lock to work. 抱歉,我没办法把门锁上
Yeah, Joey kind of disabled it when I moved in. 没关系,我搬进来时 乔伊就把它弄坏了
-You must be Rachel. I'm Erin. -Hi. -你一定是瑞秋,我是艾玲 -嗨
I don't mean this to sound like high school, but did he talk about me? 我不想跟高中女生一样无聊 但他有跟你谈到我吗?
Would you like some pancakes? 你要吃煎饼吗?
The One With Ross's Library Book 本集播出:罗斯的博士论文
31 (大学图书馆)
-Come on. Why are we here? -Okay, okay, take a guess. -快说吧,我们为什么要来这里? -好吧,猜一下
The hot chicks? 这里有辣妹?
Okay, okay, I was typing names into the library 好吧,之前我将一些名字 输入图书馆的电脑里…
you know, for fun. 你知道的,那只是为了好玩
And I typed mine in, and guess what came up? 我输入我的名字,你猜我发现了什么
My doctoral dissertation. 我的博士论文
It's right down here in the biggest library in the university. 它就放在大学中最大的图书馆里
Wow, that's actually pretty cool. 哇,那真的很酷
There's also a book here by a woman named Wendy Bagina. 这里还收藏了一本书 作者是叫做温蒂巴琴娜的女人
What is that? 那是怎么一回事?
Sounds like two people are really enjoying the Dewey decimal system. 看起来这两个家伙 真的很喜欢杜威十进分类法
We're so sorry. 我们真的很抱歉
You didn't bring me here to do that, did you? 你该不会是带我 来这里做那档子事吧?
She sent the chicken back again? 她又把鸡肉退了回来?
She said it's too dry and wants to explain to you how she wants it. 她说鸡肉太干,想亲自跟你解释 她要什么样的鸡肉
I'd like to meet this chicken expert. 我倒想会会这个鸡肉专家
Send the colonel in. 叫她进来吧
Oh, my God! 我的天啊!
Lucky bastard. 幸运的混蛋
-Janice. -How -珍妮丝 -你好吗...
Ms. Hotshot-Chef-at-the-Big-Fancy- Restaurant-With-the-Best-Chicken-Ever? 高级大餐厅里 处理上等鸡肉的辣妹大厨师
I'm fine. 我很好
Oh, what is that on your finger? I'm blind. 你手上戴了什么?我看不见了
So who's the lucky guy? 谁是那个幸运的男人?
Oh, my God. 我的天啊
I am so sorry, sweetie. 我真的很抱歉,甜心
Are you okay? 你没事吧?
You didn't tell her we're engaged? 你没有告诉她我们将会结婚吧?
somewhere-She saw the ring. -Did she freak out? -她看到戒指了 -她被吓到了吗?
She was shocked, but then again,so were most people. 她的确吓了一大跳 但很多人都吓了一大跳
She actually has a boyfriend herself. 事实上她也交了男朋友
Name's Clark. 他叫做克拉克
She also invited herself to our wedding. 她还邀请自己来参加我们的婚礼
Clark too. 还有克拉克
You said no, right? 你拒绝了她吧?
You said no, right? 你拒绝了她吧?
She cornered me. She asked me if the wedding was in town. 她逼得我头晕,还质问我 婚
礼是不是在城里举行
-What was I supposed to do? -Lie. -我该怎么办? -说谎骗她
How hard is that? "Your check's in the mail." 那会有多难呢? “你的支票寄出去了”
"Oh, your baby's so cute." “你的宝宝好可爱”
"I can't wait to read your book, Ross." “我等不及要看你的书,罗斯”
So she comes to the wedding. Maybe it won't be so bad. 她会来参加婚礼 或许那不会是件坏事
Think she'll sit quietly? Think she'll want to make a toast? 你以为她会安静地坐着? 你以为她会跟我们举杯致意?
You don't think she'll want to sing "Part-Time Lover"? 你该不会以为她想唱《兼职情人》吧?
Oh, my God. She's not gonna like the chicken either, is she? 我的天啊,她不会喜欢鸡肉,对吧?
You know what? It'll be okay. 你知道吗?一定会没事的
She's probably not gonna even want to come. 或许她根本不想来
-Really? -No, that was a lie. -真的吗? -不,那是个谎言
See how easy that was? 你知道说谎有多容易了吧?
So you would have just lied? 你会骗她吗?
Yes. 我会
-It would have really been that easy? -Yes. -它真的那么简单? -对
Do it Saturday. We're having dinner with her and Clark. 星期六表演给我看 我们要跟她及克拉克共进晚餐
Hey, what's up? 你们还好吗?
Hey, who's your friend? 你们的朋友是谁啊?
-Hey, Joey. -Erin. -嗨,乔伊 -艾玲
You're still here. 你还在这里
We ended up spending the day together and had such a great time. 我们整天泡在一起,玩得很开心
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论