Mother,just once,can we go 妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时 |
...and not talk about what I'm wearing or where my career is going? 你不要谈论我的衣着和我的工作 |
Or who I'm dating. 包括我和谁约会. |
-Ready for the check?-God,yes. -准备好买单了?-天哪,是的. |
-I'll take it.-No,darling. -我来吧.-不,亲爱的. |
I said I'll take it.Here,take it.Go.Run. 我说了我来.这里,拿着,走,跑. |
Very sweet. 真甜蜜啊. |
-And on what they pay you-Career. -他们到底为什么给你工钱.-工作. |
You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine. 你不用担心我.我做的很好. |
I'm afraid this has been denied. 我想这张卡被禁用了. |
That's impossible. 这不可能. |
That's all right,dear. Here you go. 好吧,亲爱的,用这张吧. |
The One With The Fake Monica |
How'd someone get your card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码? |
No idea.Look how much they spent. 我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱 |
You only have to pay for the stuff you bought. 你只须付你所买的东西 |
Still,it's just such reckless spending. 我知道,他真是挥霍无度 |
When 我想他偷去你的信用卡时 |
...they've already thrown caution to the wind. 根本就已忘了王法 |
Wow,what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个变态,花了69·95元买”神奇拖把” |
That's me. 我买的 |
You see,when I say geek,I mean 你看,我说变态,我的意思是 |
The hell with it,you bought a $70 mop,you're a geek. 怎么回事,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个变态. |
Oh,yuck.Ross,he's doing it again. 哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了. |
Marcel,stop humping the lamp. 马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了 |
Stop humping.Now,Marcel,come Come here,Marcel. 停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修. |
Oh,no.Not in my room. I'll get him. 不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来 |
You've got to do something about that. 罗斯,你得想办法阻止 |
What?It's just a phase. 什么?这只是个阶段 |
Well,that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 |
You'd think you would be more understanding. 你们能多给点理解吗? |
I know.But we're not. 我明白.可是我们不能. |
Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起 |
-Marcel,stop it.Marcel.Bad monkey.-What? -马修,停,坏猴子.-又怎么了? |
Let's say my Curious George is no longer curious. 我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇 |
You are not still going over that thing. 摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀 |
-This woman's living my life.-What? -这女人过著我的生活.-什么? |
She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过著我的生活,而且过得比我好, |
Look at this.Look.She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏 |
She shops where I'm afraid of the salespeople. 她买的衣服是我早就想买的 |
-She spent $300 on art supplies. -You're not an artist. -她花了三百块买艺术用品. -你又不是艺术家 |
I might be if I had the supplies. 如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家 |
I mean,I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. 我本来可以的,只是现在不是 |
Oh,Monica,come on.You do cool things. 摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷 |
Really?Let's compare,shall we? 真的?我们来做比较,好吗? |
Oh,it's so late for "shall we." 现在说”好吗”有点太迟了 |
Do I horseback ride in the park? 我到过公园骑马吗? |
-Do I take classes at the New School?-No. -我在新学校上过课吗?-没有 |
She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother. 她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈 |
-How about Joey Paponi? -No,still too ethnic. -乔依帕波尼如何?-不好,太有种族意味了 |
-My agent wants a more neutral name. -Joey Switzerland? -我的经纪人认为,我该取个中立一点的名字 -乔伊瑞士? |
Plus,I think it should be Joe. Joey makes me sound like I'm this big: 而且,我应该就是乔, 乔伊让我感觉…这么大 |
Which I'm not. 可我不是 |
Joe,Joe,Joe Stalin? 乔…乔斯大林? |
Stalin. 斯大林, |
Do I know that name?It sounds familiar. 我认识这名字吗?听得很熟悉. |
Well,it does not ring a bell with me. 我没印象 |
But you're more plugged into that show business thing. 但是你是深深陷在表演事业之中了啊 |
Joe Stalin. 乔斯大林, | fine是什么意思
You know,that's pretty good. 这名字很好 |
You might wanna try Joseph. 或许你想试试乔瑟夫 |
Joseph Stalin. 乔瑟夫斯大林 |
-I think you'd remember that.-Yes. -我好像记得这个名字.-是的. |
Bye Bye Birdie,starring Joseph Stalin. ”别了,鸟儿”乔瑟夫斯大林主演 |
Joseph Stalin is the Fiddler on the Roof. ”屋顶上的提琴手”中的乔瑟夫斯大林 |
Hi.Yes,this is Monica Geller. 对,我是摩妮卡盖勒 |
I'm taking some classes with you, and I was wondering what they were. 我想有在你们那里上课,我想知道是哪些课 |
I've had a recent head injury and certain numbers 我最近头部受伤,只记得一些数字了 |
Barbecue.Oh,did I? See,there you go. 野外烤肉.哦,我应该去吗?好的, |
-What are you doing? -All right,great. -你在干什么?-太好了,谢谢 |
Great.Thanks a lot. I'm going to tap class. 太棒了,非常感谢,我要去上踢踏舞课 |
To dance with the woman that stole your card? 和偷你信用卡的人一起跳踢踏? |
To see what she looks like. 这样你就可以知道她长什么样子. |
I'm sure her picture's up at the post office. 我可以肯定她的照片就挂在邮局里面. |
I should get to see who she is. 我应该去看看她是何方神圣 |
You're kind of losing it here. This is becoming a weird obsession. 摩妮卡,你有点失去理智了, 你被这件事所完全操控 |
This is madness,I tell you. 我跟你说,这叫做疯狂, |
For the love of God,Monica, don't do it. 上帝保佑,摩妮卡别这么做 |
Thank you. 谢谢 |
-What do you think? -Lots of things. -你们怎么认为?-很多 |
-Which one is she? -May I help you? -你认为是哪一个?-我能帮你们什么吗? |
No,thanks.We're just here to observe. 谢谢,我们是来参观的 |
You don't observe a dance class. You dance a dance class. 舞蹈课不是参观来的,舞蹈课来跳舞的 |
Spare shoes are over there. 那儿有舞鞋 |
What does she mean? 什么意思? |
I think she means "You dance a dance class." 我想她是叫我们进去跳 |
-Come on,come on,come on. -Really? -来吧,来吧,来吧,-真的? |
Do you see anybody you think could be me? 有看见我的分身吗? |
Last time there were yogurt containers lying around after class. 各位,上回有人在教室留下酸乳空瓶 |
-Let's not have that happen again. -She could be you. -希望别再发生那种事.-她可能是你 |
Let's get started. 开始吧 |
Five,six. Five,six,seven,eight. 五,六,五,六,七,八 |
-Okay,I'm not getting this. -I'm totally getting it. -我跟不上.-我完全融人 |
Do you ever feel like you're so uncoordinated? 你不会觉得,自己有时毫无协调感吗? |
What?You click when they click. 怎么了?只要他们踢的时候你踢就是了 |
All right,everyone grab a partner. 各位个舞伴 |
All right.And my dead mother said you are it.I'm with Rachel. 我死去的妈说就是你,我和瑞秋 |
Great,it's gym class all over again. 这下可好,体育课的旧事又重演了 |
You can come up to the front and dance with me. 无所谓,你过来和我一起跳 |
Why don't I just take off my clothes and have a nightmare? 我何不脱下衣服来场恶梦? |
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论