Is that me?  那个是我吗
There must be some mistake.  一定是搞错了
I can get you more credits.  我可以给你更多的钱
I can bring you   我可以把你活着交回去...
Or I can bring you in cold.  死透的也行
Yes, yes, yes!  太棒了  太棒了
- Very healthy. - What are your plans for it?  -非常健康  -你准备拿它做什么
This asset was of extreme importance to me.  这件货物对我至关重要
What did you do to it?  你把它怎么了
Don't hurt him. It's just a child.  别伤害它  它只是个孩子
Cara Dune here was a veteran.  卡拉·杜恩是一名老兵
She was a drop soldier for the Rebellion.  她曾是反抗军的伞兵
You're staying here?  你要留在这里
Nevarro is a very fine planet.  尼瓦罗是一颗非常美丽的星球
And now that the scum and villainy have been washed away,  现在糟粕和罪恶已被洗净
it's very respectable again.  它又恢复辉煌了
Hang on, kid. It's gonna be a bumpy ride,  坐好了  孩子  一路会很颠簸
but I finally know where I'm taking you.  但我终于知道要带你去哪了
but I finally know where I'm taking you.  星球大战
All right, let's try this again.  好吧  我们再试试这个
Okay, Do you have the wire?  你有...  你拿着线了吗
No. Nothing.  不  还是没有
  喂...
Okay. Did you get the wire out?  你把线拿出来了吗
The red wire?  红的线
No, no, no. No, the red one. Show me the red wire.  不不  红的  把红的线拿给我看
The red one.  红的那根
Yes, good.  对  很好
Now, you're going to plug that  现在呢  你要把红的线插到
red wire where the blue wire goes in the board.  蓝的线进到电路板的地方
Put the red wire where the blue wire goes in the board, okay?  把红的线插到蓝的线进到电路板的地方
But don't let them touch.  但不能让它们接触上
You see where you took the blue one off?  你看到你把蓝线拔出来的地方吗
Yes, now put the   对  现在把红的插进去...
No, don't put the blue one back.  不  不要把蓝的插回去
Put the red one where the blue one was.  把红的插到原来蓝的位置
And put the blue one where the red one was.  再把蓝的放到原来红的地方
But be careful.  但要小心
They're oppositely charged, so keep them away from each other.  它们的电极相反  所以不能让它们碰上
Make sure you hold them   确保你分开拿着它们...
No, hold them apart.  不  分开拿着
Are you okay?  你没事吧
Well, it was worth a shot.  还是值得一试的
There's no way we're making it to Corvus in this shape.  我们这样子不可能撑到乌鸦座
You know I think we need to visit some friends for repairs.  我想我们得要拜访些朋友去修理一下
So, how'd you like to go back to Nevarro?  回尼瓦罗你觉得怎么样
Okay. Oh. Oh...  行了  行了
Okay, little guy.  行了  小家伙
No one's eating you today.  今天没人会吃你了
Go on, you're free.  走吧  你自由了
Go on. Git.  走吧  快
Okay, look.  听着
Here you go.  给你吧
That's all I got.  我就这么多了
Now, I need to return all these things to the rightful owners.  我需要把这些都还给失主们
第二季第四集  曼达洛人
围困  第十二章
Looks like someone could use some repairs.  看来这家伙需要好好修理修理了
How's my credit around here?  我在这一带的信誉如何
I think something could be arranged. Isn't that right, Marshal?  我想可以安排一下  对吗  执法官
I'm sure we can work somethin' out.  我们肯定能安排上
I'll get my best people on it.  我会让我最好的人来修的
Hey, fellas!  伙计们
Let's fix this man's ship! I want it as good as new.  把这个人的飞船修好  我要让它和新的一样
And you, come here, little one!  还有你  来吧  小家伙
Has Mando been taking good care of you, huh?  曼达人有没有好好照顾你啊
Have you been takin' good care o' him?  你有没有好好照顾他啊
Yeah? Yeah! He said "Yeah!" Oh, yeah.  是吗  他说"是"  是啊
Yes.  是的
Come on. Yeah.  来吧
Yeah, look at you.  你个小可爱
Looks like you two have been busy.  看来你们俩成就不少啊
I myself have been steeped in clerical work.  我自己一直专心在事务性的工作
Marshal Dune here is to be thanked for cleaning up the town.  而清理这里则要感谢杜恩执法官
Your ship's not lookin' too good.  你的飞船看着可不怎么好
I had a run-in with the New Republic.  我和新共和国的比试了一把
They should leave the Outer Rim alone.  他们应该别管外环的事
If the Empire couldn't settle it, what makes them think they can?  帝国都管不好  他们凭什么就觉得自己行呢
Here we are.  我们到了
I'm surprised to see this place is still standing.  这地方还在我还挺吃惊的
Wait till you see inside.  你进来看看再说吧
Who can name one of the five major trade routes in the galaxy?  谁可以说出星系里五条主要的贸易线路
Anyone?  有人吗
How about the Corellian Run?  科雷利亚航程算吗
- The Hydian Way? -Yes, the Hydian Way. That is correct.  -海淀通路  -海淀通路  对了
- A school? - Things have changed a lot around here.  -学校  -这里有了很大变化
We'll leave the little one here so we can talk business.  我们把小家伙留在这  我们好聊聊正事
- Wait. Wherever I go, he goes. - Mando, please.  -等等  我去哪他就得去哪  -行了吧
Where we're going, you don't wanna take a child. Trust me.  我们要去的地方  你不会要带上孩子的  真的
He'll be fine here. You have my word.  他在这没事的  我向你保证
...be transported from  ...从外环一直被运到
the Outer Rim to as far away as the Core Worlds.  遥远的核心世界
However, there are several other regions within our galaxy.  但是呢  我们星系里还有几个其它区域

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。