WILLIAM: Can I help you at all?
威廉:有什么需要帮忙的?
ANNA: No, thanks. I'll just look around.
安娜:没有,谢谢,我只是随便看看
WILLIAM: Fine.
威廉:好的
WILLIAM: That book's really not great -- just in case browsing turned to buying. You'd be wasting your money. But if it`s Turkey you`re interested in ,this one , on the other hand, is very good .  Ahh … I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey, which helps. There's also a very amusing incident with a kebab. Which is one of many amusing incidents
威廉:那本书不好坎—因为-你知道的买了它是浪费钱,这本书不错,我想写这本书的人的确亲自去过土耳其,其中还有关于烤肉串的有趣意外,是一连串有趣意外之一
ANNA: Thanks. I'll think about it.
安娜:谢谢,我会考虑的
WILLIAM:Or,in the bigger hard-back variety,there`s……I`m sorry,can you  just give me a second.
威廉威廉::或者是大本的精装书,这。。。抱歉,我失陪一下好吗?
WILLIAM:Excuse me.
威廉:打断一下
THIEF:Yes.
小偷:是的
WILLIAM:Bad news.
威廉:坏消息
THIEF:What?
小偷:什么?
WILLIAM:We've got a security camera in this bit of the shop.
威廉:我们在店中安装了摄像头
THIEF:So?
小偷:然后?
WILLIAM: So, I saw you put that book down your trousers.
威廉:然后,我看见你把那本书藏到了你的裤子里
THIEF:What book?
小偷:什么书?
WILLIAM:The one down your trousers.
威廉:在你裤子里的书
THIEF:I don`t have a book down my trousers.
小偷:我没有把书房到裤子里
WILLIAM:Right , I tell you what --I'll call the police -- and, what can I say,-- If I'm wrong about the whole book-down-the-trousers scenario, I really apologize.
威廉:好吧,,我想告诉你—我会通知警察,那时我该说什么呢?如果我误会了把书放进裤子的情节,我将道歉
THIEF:Okay -- what if I did have a book down my trousers?
小偷:没问题,那如果我确实把书放进裤子里了呢?
WILLIAM:Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk, you'd remove the Cadogan guide to Bali from your trousers, and either wipe it and put it back, or buy it . I`ll see you in a second..
威廉:那样的话,我希望当我回到桌子是,你已把<Cadogan guide to Bali>从你的裤子中拿出来,擦干净放回原处,或者买下它,等会见
WILLIAM:I`m sorry about that.
威廉:不好意思
ANNA:No, it's fine. I was gonna steal one myself but now I've changed my mind. Signed by the author, I see.
安娜:没关系.我本来想偷一本的但现在我改变了主意,作者写的,我刚看见
WILLIAM:Yeah, couldn't stop him. If you can find an unsigned one, it's worth an absolute fortune.
威廉:我不能阻止他,如果你能到一本没有署名的,那它值一笔巨大的财产
THIEF:Excuse me.
小偷:打断一下
ANNA:Yes?.
安娜:什么事?
THIEF:Can I have your autograph?
小偷:我能要你的签名吗?
ANNA:Sure ,
WILLIAM:Here
ANNA ; What's your name?
安娜:你叫什么名字?
THIEF:Rufus.
小偷:rufus
THIEF:What does it say?
小偷:那上面说什么?
ANNA:Well, that's my signature -- and above it, it says 'Dear Rufus -- you belong in jail.'
安娜:阿,那时签名,在它的上面写着亲爱的Rufus..你应该进监狱
THIEF:Good one. Do  you want my phone number?
小偷:很好.你要我的电话号码吗?
ANNA: no, thank you.
安娜:很吸引人,但是,不用了,谢谢
ANNA:I think I will try this one.
安娜:我想我会买这本
WILLIAM:Oh -- right -- on second thoughts maybe it`s not that bad after all. Actually-- it's a sort of classic ,really.None of those childish kebab stories you find in so many  books these
days. And I'll throw in one of these for free.  useful for lighting fires,wrapping fish, that sort of things.
威廉:阿,好的,在仔细想想或许这本书也不坏,的确..
ANNA:Thanks.
安娜:谢谢
WILLIAM:Pleasure
威廉在街上撞到了安娜,使安娜的衣服弄湿了。于是,他将安娜带到了自己的家里,进行了一场有趣的对话。
ANNA:Oh Jesus.
安娜:哦,天哪
WILLIAM:Here, let me help.
威廉:让我帮你吧
ANNA:What are you doing?!
安娜:你在干什么?
WILLIAM:Nothing, Look, I live just over the street -- you could getcleaned up.
威廉:没,没什么….看,我就住在对面—你可以去那清洗一下
ANNA: No thank you. I need to get my car back.
安娜:不,谢谢.我要把我的车拿回来
WILLIAM:I also have a phone. I'm confident that in five minutes we can have you spick and span and back on the in the non-prostitute sense obviously.
威廉:我也有电话.我有信心在5分钟之内我们可以来回一次
ANNA:Okay. So what does 'just over the street' mean -- give it to me in yards.
安娜:在街对面是什么意思?一码吗?
sort of there是什么意思WILLIAM:Eighteen yards. That's my house there.
安娜:18码,那里是我的家
WILLIAM:Come on in. I'
威廉:来吧,我刚,,,,,
WILLIAM:It's not that tidy, I fear.
威廉:不是很整洁,我恐怕
WILLIAM:The bathroom is right at the top of the stairs and there's a phone on the desk up there.
威廉:浴室在上一层楼的右面,电话在那边桌子的下面
WILLIAM: Would you like a cup of tea before you go?
威廉:一愿意在离开前喝一杯茶吗?
ANNA:No thanks.
安娜:不,谢谢
WILLIAM:Coffee?
威廉:咖啡?
ANNA:No.
安娜:不
WILLIAM:Orange juice -- probably not.
威廉:橙汁,可能不
WILLIAM:Something else cold -- coke, water, some disgusting sugary drink pretending to have something to do with fruits of the forest?
威廉:一些冷饮./可乐?水/
ANNA:Really, no.
安娜:真的不用了
WILLIAM:Would you like something to nibble --apricots, soaked in honey -- quite why, no one knows -- because it stops them tasting of apricots, and makes them taste like honey, and if you wanted honey, you'd just buy honey, instead of apricots, but nevertheless -- there we go -- yours if you want them.
威廉:来点杏仁,加酒的蜂蜜吧….没人知道它,因为它的味道并不像杏仁,而像蜂蜜,但如果你喜欢蜂蜜,你可以去买,代替杏仁,不过,我们可以一起去如果你需要的话.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。