Shrek script
Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.
Upon 在、、、上面  princess公主,王妃
从前有一位可爱的公主 
But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss.
Enchantment魔法        fearful 可怕        sort类别
但是她被可怕的魔法控制了,只有真爱的初吻才可以解除这魔法
She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon.
她被困在一个城堡里,由一只喷火龙看守着。
Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prev
ailed.
Attempt 尝试      dreadful 可怕      prevail说服,获胜
有许多勇敢的骑士曾经想把她从这可怕的监狱中救走,但没有一个成功。
She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.
她关在被喷火龙看守着的城堡里最高的房间里, 等待着真爱的初吻
Like that's ever gonna happen.
那是不会发生的
I think he's in here.
我想它在里面
All right. Lets get it!
我们去吧!
Hold on. Do you know what that thing can do to you?
慢着!你知道会发生什么吗?
Yeah. It’ll bring your bones for his bread.
它会把你的骨头当面包吃
Yes,well ,actually, that would be a giant.
其实那是一个巨人
Now, Ogres, huh, they are much worse.
Worse 更坏        Ogres怪物
不过,更糟糕的可能是一个怪物
They'll make a soup from your freshly peeled skin.
Freshly新鲜  peel  扒下  skin皮肤
它们会扒下你们新鲜的皮肤做汤
They'll shave your livers, squeeze the jelly from your eyes.
Shave     livers肝脏    squeeze挤出,榨
挖出你的心肝,用你的眼睛榨果汁
Actually, it's quite good on toast.
这样吃吐司面包味道会很好
Back, back beast,
退后,退后,怪物
back! I warned you!
退后,你警告你
This is the part, where you run away.
你们还不快走就没有机会了
And stay out.
滚吧!
Wanted. Fairy tale creatures.
Wanted 受通缉  Fairy tale 童话故事    creatures人物
通缉:童话人物
Right, this one is full. Take it away.
好了,这车满了,拉走
Move it alonge on!get upnext!
走,快点,下一个
Give me that!Your fine days are over. -25 pieces of silver for the witch.
silver银币    piece      witch女巫
sort of there是什么意思给我,你飞行的日子要结束了,这是给你的20银币
Next. Get up!Come on.
下一个,起来,快点
Sit down there! Keep quiet!
坐下,安静点
This cage is to small.
笼子太小了
Please don’t turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again. I can change.
stubborn顽固
请不要让我进去,我不再顽固了,我会改的,
Please, give me another chance.
再给我一次机会
Oh, shut up!
闭嘴
Next.
下一个
What have you got?
什么东西
This little wooden puppet.
puppet木偶
这是一个小木偶
I'm not a puppet, I'm a real boy.
我不是木偶,我是一个真正的男孩
Five shillings for the possessed toy. Take it away.
shilling先令      possessed 疯狂
5先令给你这个疯狂的玩具,拿走
No! Please, don't let them do it!
不,不要这样
Next. What have you got?
下一个,什么东西
Well, I've got a talking donkey!
donkey
我有一头会说话的驴
Right.
好的
Well that's good for ten schillings, if you can prove it.
prove证明
如果你能证明,我给你10先令
Oh, go ahead little fella.
fella伙计
好的,说吧,伙计
Oh oh ,He's just a little nervous.
Nervous胆小,紧张
哦,它只是有点紧张
He's really quite a chatterbox.
chatterbox话匣子
它可是个话匣子呀!
Talk,You boneheaded dolt donkey!
Dolt笨,蠢
说话啊!你这头蠢驴
That's it. I have heard enough. Guards!
好了,我听够了,守卫!
No, no, he talks, he does!
不不,它能说话,它能
I can talk. I love to talk.
我能说话,我爱说话
I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw
damn非常,最
我是你见过最能说话的驴子
Get her out of my sight!  -No, no, I swear! He can talk
Swear 发誓
把她带走,不,不要,我发誓,它能说话
Hey, I can fly.  -He can fly! -He can fly!
我能飞,它能飞,它能飞
He can talk!  -That's right, fool!
它说话了,对了,笨蛋
Now I'm a flying, talking donkey!
我现在是会飞会说话的驴子
You might have seen house fly, maybe even a super fly.
Super极好
你可能看守蝇子,而且是一个很大的蝇子
But I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!
不过我肯定没有看过会飞的驴子
Seize him!
Seize 抓住
抓住它
After him!he’s getting away!
在这边,快过来
Get him! This way! Hurry!
抓住它,这边,敢快
You there. Ogre. 
Ogre怪物
是你,怪物
By the order of lord Farquaad. I am authorized to place you both under arrest.
lord君主      authorized经授权    arrest逮捕
奉弗瓜王之命,授权我逮捕你们两个
And transport you to designated resettlement facility.
transport运送  designated指定的  resettlement重新安置
facility能力,设备
送到一个指定地
Oh really?
是吗?   
You and what army?
army军队
你和什么军队?
Can I say something to you?
我可以跟你说话吗?
Listen, you were really, really something, back there. Incredible.
Incredible惊人的,了不起
听着,你的确有些本领,了不起!
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗?
Yes, I was talking to you.
是的,我在跟你说话
Can I tell you that you were really great back there. those guards! They thought they was all of that
你刚才真的很厉害,那些侍卫以为自己很棒
Then you showed up and bam!There was tripping over themselves like babes in the
woods.
trip over 被、、、绊倒  babe不懂世故的人  woods森林
然后你一出现,砰!都跑光了
That really made me feel good to see that.
我看了感觉很爽
Oh, that's great. Really.
很棒,真的
Man, it's good to be free.
获得自由的感觉真好
Now, why don't you go celebrate your freedom with your own friends?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。