[把...看作]表达知多少
高一册下册第56页有这样的一句话:
I decided to look on the whole matter as a great joke!
这个句子中用了词组look on …as,其意义为“把…看作”,“认为…是”。在英语中,表示这一意义的词语不少,现归纳如下。
1 look on …as =look upon …as
They look on others ’difficulties as their own.
他们把别人的困难看作自己的困难。
They looked on her as their elder sister.
他们把她当作大。
It is looked upon as very advanced.
大家认为它是和先进的。
sort of是什么意思英语[说明]as 后可跟名词、形容词等。
2 regard…as
I regard that movie as a matter of honour.
我认为那部电影是我看过的最糟糕的影片之一。
We regarded labour as a matter of honour.
我们认为劳动是光荣的事。
Do you regard it as necessary that we should come too?
你认为我们也有必要去吗?
Aa for himself, he regarded it as of very little value.
至于他自己,他认为它没有多大价值。
[说明]as后可跟名词、形容词或介词短语等。
3 consider…(to be)…;consider …(as)…
We consider Beijing (as) the heart of our country.
我认为北京是祖国的心脏。
We consider him (to be) a genius.
我们认为他是个天才。
[说明]to be 或as 可省略。
4 see… as
Most people saw him as a sort of clown.
大部分人把他看作小丑一个。
5 think of … as
It was thought of as impossible.
这件事被认为是不可能的。
Y ou mustn’t think of me as being unhappy.
你可别认为我不高兴。
6 recognize … as
He wasn’t recognized as a great writer until after his death.
他死了以后才被人们认为是一个伟大的作家。
[说明]recognize …as 含有“承认、公认”之意。
7 take … as
We mustn’t take success and failure as a personal matter.
我们不应把成败看成个人的事。
Y ou can take this room as your office.
8 take … for/(to be)
Do you take me for a fool?
你认为我是傻瓜吗?
From his manner of speaking I took him to be an Italian.
看他说话的方式,我认为他是个意大利的人。
[说明] take … for 多用于“把某事物或某人等错看成另一物或另一人”的情况。
9 treat …as
The police are treating the fire as a case of arson.
警察把那场火灾视为纵火案。
[说明]treat … as 含有“按…对待”之意。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论