魂断蓝桥 经典台词(中英双语)
    (烛光俱乐部)
    洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么
    What do dancers eat
    玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
    Oh,,dull things  yet not fatting.
    洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗
    Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
    侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
    The crepes,is very nice sir.
#
    玛拉:嗯
    En.
    侍者:还有酒
    And wine.
    洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧
    It isn't against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it
    玛拉:哦,今晚上
    Well, tonight……
    洛依:喝4盎
    Good,Number Forty please.
\
    侍者:40块,先生
    Number Forty.
    洛依:你的舞跳得很美
    The ballet was beautiful.
    玛拉:我看不见得
    Madame dindn't think so.
    洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
    Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
    玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
    Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.
    洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗
    Roy: Are you glad to see me again
    玛拉:是的。
    Myra: Yes.
    洛伊:我感到你有保留。
    Roy: I sense a reservation.
    玛拉:我想是有的。
    Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
    洛伊:那是什么为什么
    Roy: What Why
;
    玛拉:有什么好处呢
    Myra: What‘s the good of it
    洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是有什么好对生活什么是好的
    Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you What‘s the good of anything What’s the good of living
    玛拉:这也是个问题。
    Myra: That‘s a question too.
    洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
    Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.
    玛拉:什么
    Myra: What
·
    洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。
    Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty
    玛拉:你仍不明白什么。
    Myra: What is it you still don‘t get
    洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗她丑吗她长得什么样我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。
    Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty Was she ugly What was she like I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
    玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗
    Myra: Do you think you will remember me now
    洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。
    Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
[
    玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢
    Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get
    男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
    Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
    洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
    Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.
    玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思
    Myra: What does it mean, these candles
    洛伊:你会明白的。
    Roy: You‘ll find out.
\
    地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。
    Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
    Kitty:Well I've been telling you.
    Myra:It brole open twice , Kitt,what time is it
    Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.
    Myra:Mmm, oh.
    (敲门声,夫人进来了)
    myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
    Madame:Good  came to congratulate you,Myra.
    Myra:On what,Madame
`
    Madame: on being  that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's  have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.
  Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.
    Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to 'm fond of the girls who work for  don't want them to be camp-followers.
    Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.
    Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all
    Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the  am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of  such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant will see you at the sheater  it's not too much trouble.
    (夫人关上门,走了)
    Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……
    Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike  mind.
    Myra:She spoil everything.
    Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and  don't you go back to bedThere's no rehearsal today.
    Myra:No,I'm not  morning for the chanel  suppose he's gone now.
    Kitty:YE suppose so.
    (窗外下着大雨)
    Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!
    Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!
>sort out什么意思中文意思

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。