英语短文
精致生活:10招教你告别杂乱
           
  Is clutter weighing you down at home and the office?
  家里和办公室的杂乱无章是不是正让你感到不堪负重?
  Not sure where to start when it comes to clearing things out?
  一提起清扫整理,都不知道该怎么开始?
  Here are 10 clutter-clearing ideas to help you simplify and streamline your life.
  下面10招就能教你如何精简生活!
  1. Tidy up your desk
  整理办公桌
  Do you find it difficult to work on your desk or find office supplies when you need them? Remove old sticky notes, outdated papers and notes, junk mail, magazines, as well as any obvious trash and wrappers from your work space. Corral office supplies such as pens, paper clips and pushpins in small decorative containers, or store items in flat storage bins or trays in your desk drawers. Don’t forget to chuck any broken office supplies or dead plants that are on your desk or sitting in your office.
  是不是觉得桌上乱得无法做事?是不是在需要时怎么也翻不到某个物品?那就赶紧清理掉办公室里的过期便利贴、纸头便条、垃圾邮件、杂志,还有各种碍眼的杂物和包装纸吧。把铅笔、回形针、图钉等文具用品放到一个小盒子里,或者将物品归类到抽屉里的收纳盒中。别忘了扔掉办公桌或办公室里坏掉的文具和枯死的植物!
  2. Clear out your closet
  整理衣橱
  Closets are notorious for being cluttered with anything and everything from last year’s spring shirts to shoes from the 80s. Begin by purging any clothes that are obviously stained, damaged, ripped, torn, or no longer fit. Next, remove any clothing and accessories you no longer want or need. Finally, take a good look at items you haven’t worn or used in a year or two as well as items that are hopelessly outdated. Will you really use these items soon, say tomorrow or even in a months’ time? It might be time to bite the bullet and say goodbye to these items.
  衣橱最容易塞满各种杂七杂八的物品,包括去年春天的衬衫乃至80年代的鞋子。首先请把那些明显脏污破损撕裂或不再合身的衣服处理掉。然后也请处理掉你已经不喜欢或不需要的衣服配饰。最后,剔除那些你近两年都没穿戴过的以及明显过时的物品。近期你真的会用到这些东西吗?明天或这个月内?或许是时候摆脱这些物品了。
  3. Deal with junk drawers
  搞定杂乱抽屉
  Crack open that drawer you know you are afraid to open…it’s time to do some much needed cleaning! First, pull out any items you can easily identify and know you will use and set them aside. Second, get rid of anything that is broken, expired, leaking, damaged, mismatched or missing a mate or working part. Third, donate or give away any sealed items or products you no longer want or unnecessary duplicates you do not need (do you really need five can openers if there’s only two of you in the house?)
  赶紧砸开那个你一直很怕看到的抽屉吧,是时候好好清理一番了!首先,把那些你一眼看出还能使用的物品挑出来放一边;然后扔掉那些过期破损或残缺不全的东西;最后,捐赠掉那些保存完好但你已经不再需要或已经拥有的物品。(要是你们家只有两口人,有必要用到5个开瓶器么?)
  4. Sort out your files
  分类整理文件
  Pull together any loose files that are floating around the house or your office. Go through each of the files and check the contents. If files are still active, file them; if files are inactive, be sure to archive them. Any material that is expired and/or no longer needed should be shredded and properly recycled. Do you have any duplicate files or one too many files for a particular project or item? Consolidate the contents of files where you can to save space and clean up your filing system.
  把屋里或办公室里四处乱放的文件收集起来,仔细看看每份文件的内容,如果文件还有效,那就收起来,如果没用了,那就存个档。所有过期或无用文件都要粉碎或循环利用起来。你是不是有很多副本文件,或者许多文件属于某个特定项目?那就合并起来,不仅节省空间还能使文案系统保持清爽。
  5. Tackle clutter in the rooms of your home
  收拾房间
  An easy way to figure out what constitutes clutter in a room is simply what doesn’t
belong or doesn’t add value to a particular room. It could also be anything that is an eyesore, or that makes you grit your teeth or turn your eyes the other way when you come across it! Take a look at the different rooms of your home. What doesn’t belong? What items should be processed and taken care of? Common household clutter includes items such as unopened mail, junk mail, old magazines, books, receipts, bags filled with recycling materials and the like.
  轻松搞定房间杂乱的办法就是弄清哪些物品不该放在某个房间,或对某个房间毫无用处。这类物品会让你觉得碍手碍脚,看见了也会觉得很不顺眼!仔细检查家中的各大房间。哪些很不协调?哪些应该多加保管?通常家庭杂物中都有未拆信件、垃圾邮件、旧杂志、书籍、菜谱、塞满废旧物品的袋子之类的东西。
  6. Dust off daily routines
  重整日常事务
  Is your daily routine cluttered? That is, is there an easier way to do something in yo
ur daily routine or is there actual physical clutter that hinders or blocks you from actually physically doing something? Maybe there’s a simpler or easier way to get to work instead of your normal route? Could you clean up that pile of junk at the foot of your bed that you always trip over on your way to the dresser or closet? Take a minute or two to think about what tiny changes you could make in your daily routine to make things a little bit easier for yourself.
  你的日常事务是否琐碎繁杂?也就是说,能否用更轻松的方式来处理你的日常事务?抑或存在实际性障碍干扰你踏实地做好事情?除了惯常的做事方式,或许还有更简便的办法呢?当你去开衣橱时,床脚那堆杂物总是绊到你,或许现在可以清理掉?花点时间想想自己能在日常事务中做出怎样的改变,以便让生活更加简便容易。
  7. Give your computer a cleanse
  清理电脑sort out同义短语
  Clutter can appear in many different forms on your computer. Consider clearing out
files from your desktop screen (file items or delete them), cleaning out or emptying your computer’s trash or recycle bin, defragmenting your drive, or getting rid of applications and programs you no longer use. Finish things off by wiping down your computer’s screen and keyboard with an appropriate computer cleansing solution and cloth to clear off dirt and germs.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。