Model 1:Table Reservation 用餐预订服务
技能要点
*1. When the guests ask you to reserve for him ,you must pay mor attention to ask him to the table or private room.
当客人要求你为他订餐时,要注意询问他是要订餐台还是要包间。
*2. Ask the guest about the information of the table reservation:
从客人那里获得下列用餐信息:
The number of the persons. A table in the lobby or a private room is needed by the guests. The demands for the table or the private room. The time of arrival. Under whose name the reservation is made. The contact telephone number or the room number.
就餐人数;客人需订餐厅大堂的餐台还是包间;对餐台还是包间的要求;到达时间;以谁的名字订餐;号码或房号。
*3. Confirm.
确认。
*4. Express your expectation to the guests.
表达对客人的期盼。
用餐预订行业实用句
*1. 查看座位
Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.
请稍等,我来为您查查是否有空位。
*2. 座位已满
I’m afraid we’re fully booked for that time.
恐怕那个时间餐位已经订满了。
*3. 变更时间
Is it possible for you to change the time?
您是否可以换个时间呢?
*4. 座位选择
Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room?
您是喜欢大厅的餐台还是包间呢?
*5 预订押金
A deposit of RMB100 is required to secure your booking.
为了确保您的预订,您需要交100元人民币的押金。
tabletime是什么意思*6. 桌位要求
And can I stand a chance of getting a table by the window?
您可以为我留一张靠窗的桌位吗?
*7. 询问要求
And special requirement?
有什么特别要求吗?
*8. 营业时间
I’m sorry, we’re not open on Saturdays.
对不起,我们周六不营业。
*9. 预订已满
I’m afraid that table is reserved for
恐怕那张桌晚上8点已经预订了。
1.1⑴Table Reservation 餐桌预订
实用对话(Practical Dialogues)
Mr. Smith wants to have the dinner with his friends tonight. So he called the Lianhua Rustaurant to order. He wanted to reserve a table. Wang Bin, the reservation clerk answered him.
C=Caller打电话询问的客人
W=Waiter 服务生
C: Hello. Is this Lianhua Rustaurant?
你好,是莲花酒家吗?
W: Yes. May I help you?
是的,需要我效劳吗?
C: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for tonight, please.
我想预定今晚的座位。
W: Certaintly, sir. For how many people, Please?
好的,请问共有几位?
C: Six.
六位。
W: At what time can we expect you?
请问几点光临?
C: Oh, at 7:00 tonight.
噢,今晚七点。
W: Would you like a table in the main restaurant or in a private room,sir?
先生,请问您想订大厅还是包房呢?
C: The main restaurant will be fine.
大厅的席位就可以了。
W: Certainly, sir. A table for six at 7 tonight. May I have your name and telephone number, please?
好的,今晚七点钟,六个人的餐桌。可以告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?
C: Sure. It’s John Smith and my number is 5959 7900.
当然可以。我叫约翰.史密斯,电话号码是5959 7900.
W: Thank you very much, Mr. Smith. My name is Wang Bin and we look forword to seeing you.
史密斯先生,非常感谢您。 我叫王斌,非常期待您的光临。
C: See you tonight. Goodbye.
晚上见。
W: Goodbye.
再见。
1.1⑵A Private Room Reservation包厢预订
实用对话(Practical Dialogues)
Mr. Smith will have the dinner with his customers. He called the China Hotel in Guizhou to reserve the private room.
C=Customers 顾客
W=Waiter 服务生
W: Hello! China Hotel in Guizhou. (This is ) Miss. Lily speaking.Can I help you?
您好,贵州中国大酒家。 我是李莉,需要订餐吗?
C: Yes. Do you have any vacant seats this afternoon?
下午有没有位?
W: Yes, .there’re still some available. Are you ready for a reservation?
还有。要马上订位吗?
C: May I have a private room?
我想订个包房。
W: Yes. I’ll arrange that for you in time. Your name, please?
行。我给您安排。您贵姓?
C: John Smith.
约翰 史密斯。
W: Mr. Smith, how many guests are there in total?
史密斯先生,有多少客人?
C: Five.
五位。
W: And then, when are you coming?
什么时候来就餐呢?
C: At 7 o’clock this afternoon. Is it OK?
今天下午7点,行吧?
W: OK. Do you need any special service?
行。要不要特别的服务?
C: what do you mean by special service?
什么是“特别服务”呢?
W: I mean for veggie lovers or something the like.
比如说吃素的,或其他什么要求的。
C: Oh, I see. I’d like it. My guests are all vegetarians.
喔,可以,我喜欢。我朋友都吃素食。
实用词汇和术语
face-to face reservation | 面对面预订 | Telephone Reservation | 电话预订 |
Fax Reservation | 传真预订 | Internet Reservation | 网上预订 |
Sichuan Cuisine | 四川菜,简称川菜 | Shandong Cuisine | 山东菜,简称鲁菜 |
Cantonese Cuisine | 广东菜,简称粤菜 | Jiangsu Cuisine | 江苏菜,简称苏菜 |
Fujiang Cuisine | 福建菜,简称闽菜 | Hunan Cuisine | 湖南菜,简称湘菜 |
Anhui Cuisine | 安徽菜,简称徽菜 | Zhejiang Cuisine | 浙江菜,简称浙菜 |
Food and Beverage Manager | 餐饮部经理 | Chinese Restaurant Manager | 中餐厅经理 |
Catering/Banquet Manager | 宴会部经理 | Restaurant Supervisor | 餐厅主管 |
headwaiter | 餐厅领班 | reservation clerk | 餐厅预订员 |
host | 餐厅男领位员 | hostess | 餐厅女领位员 |
waiter | 男侍应生 | waitress | 女侍应生 |
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论