Words and Expressions:
discharge 出院release [ri5li:s] 出院
balanced diet 均衡饮食aerobic [7eiE5rEubik] 需氧的
jogging [5dVC^iN]慢跑skipping [5skipiN] 跳绳
strength 力量endurance [in5djurEns] 持久力,耐力
settle the account 结账life style 生活方式
nutrients [5nju:triEnts] 营养物质activity 活动
discharge certificate 出院证bill 账单
(一)办理出院手续指导Instructions for Discharge Procedure:
Y ou look so fresh today!
您今天真精神!
Y ou look great today.
你今天看上去很棒。
The doctor has written discharge certificate for you
医生给您开了出院证明。
Y ou can go home tomorrow. Congratulations!
您明天可以回家了,祝贺您!
Y ou have fully/completely recovered.
您已经完全恢复了。fully or completely:完全的。
1)Y ou are going to be discharged tomorrow and you can settle the accounts today.
你明天出院了,今天就可以结账。
tablet52)I'll go to the admission's office to get your bill at once.
我立刻去住院处给您结账。get your bill=settle the account。
3)Y ou have to return the utensils in order to get your money back.
你要把病房用具还回去才能拿回押金。押金:deposit。
4)When you settle the accounts, you should show the deposit receipt.
结账时您需要出示押金条/收据。
5)Y ou need to have check-ups / follow-up visits.
记得定期检查/复诊。
6)Remember to take the medicine as prescribed. See the doctor again as indicated on the out-patient appointment form to remove the sutures.
要记得按医嘱服药,之后再按照门诊预约单的预约时间回院复诊并拆线就可以了。
7)Remember to come to out-patient department for a reexamination three weeks later.
记得三周后到门诊来复查。
8)This is the contact number, please call it in case of medical difficulties following discharge.
这是,出院后出现紧急情况请打电话。
(二)健康指导Health T eaching:
A 饮食Diet
1)Y ou should eat a balanced diet. Eating a balanced diet means your diet must contain carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins, mineral salts and fiber in the right amount.
您应该吃均衡饮食。均衡饮食的意思是您的饮食中必须含有适量的碳水化合物、蛋白质、脂肪、维生素、矿物质和粗纤维。
碳水化合物就是我们通常说的sugar。
2)Keep off alcohol and greasy food.
别喝酒,别吃油腻食物。
3)Y ou can try to cut down on smoking. It’s a good first step in the process of quitting smoking.
你可以试着减少吸烟的次数,这是戒烟迈出的第一步。
4)After the abdominal surgery, avoid eating high fat foods. Some patients might have a slight diarrhea after surgery. However, most people improve in one or two weeks, so don’t worry too much about it.
做完腹部手术后,要避免吃高脂肪的食物。有些病人可能有轻微腹泻现象,一般会在一至两周内改善,所以不必太紧张。
5)Y ou should restrict some kinds of food because of your condition.
因为病情你要限制一些食物。
B 休息和运动Rest and Exercises
1)I don't mean that you should keep in bed for the whole week.
我的意思不是让你在床上躺整整一周。
2)Y ou can try to do some light housework after one week.
一周以后,你可以尝试着做一些轻巧的家务劳动。
3)The rest is certainly doing wonders for you.
休息对你的确很有效。
4)After you are released from the hospital, you'll need to stay at home and have a good rest for the first week.
出院以后第一周你还需要呆在家里,好好休息。
5)Y ou don't have to limit your daily activities. Y ou do things normally.
活动上没有什么限制,可以恢复正常活动。
6)There are 3 main groups of exercises: aerobic exercises, calisthenics and anaerobic exercises.
主要有三种运动:有氧运动、健身操和无氧运动。
Jogging, badminton, skipping-rope, martial arts and other endurance exercises are all called aerobic exercises. They enhance the ability of muscle to use oxygen and improve heart and lung fitness.
像慢跑、打羽毛球、跳绳、武术和其他一些耐力运动都叫有氧运动。这些运动可以提高肌肉的运氧能力,改善心肺功能。
7)Exercises as weight-lifting are anaerobic, which require brief spurts of intense effort. They improve muscle strength or build up speed.
例如举重就是无氧运动,它需要短时间内用力屏气,这种运动增强了肌肉的力量,加快了运动的速度。
8)Y ou use calisthenics to warm up before and cool down after your aerobic exercises. It can improve joint flexibility and muscle tone.
有氧运动前后做体操进行热身和缓和运动。能够增加关节的柔韧性和肌张力。
9)5 minutes of warming up will prepare your body for vigorous exercise. Then 15 to 60 minutes of aerobic exercises. Y ou need to exercise hard enough until you sweat and breathe deeply without getting breathless. In the end, you have to use 5 minutes to cool down. This will prevent
dizziness or fainting which may result from stopping vigorous exercise too suddenly.
剧烈运动之前做5分钟热身,然后做15到60分钟的有氧运动。您要一直运动到出汗但没有呼吸困难为止。最后,再做5分钟的缓和运动,可以防止您因为突然停止剧烈运动而导致头晕、昏倒。
C 生活方式、情感以及病情观察Life style, motions and monitoring
情绪和心理指导也是健康指导的重要内容,我们看一些常用的表达方式:
1)Remember to avoid any mental stress and have a good rest.
记得避免精神紧张,好好休息。
2)Don't be too stressed because it is not good for your disease.
不要压力太大,否则会使疾病恶化。
3)Please be in good mood most of the time.
请尽力保持好心情。坏心情:bad mood。
4)Have a regular life style and a good rest.
要生活规律,注意休息。
5)Y ou must see the doctor if you develop dizziness你如果有头晕一定要来看医生。
Y ou must see the doctor if you feel giddy 觉得头晕
Y ou must see the doctor if you have abdominal pain 肚子疼
Y ou must see the doctor if you look pale and lose your appetite 面苍白、没有食欲
6)Please don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath and come back or have a recheck in two weeks.
洗澡的时候不要刺激伤口,两周后回来复查。
Dialogue:
D: Good morning, Sr. How are you feeling today?
医生:早上好,先生。今天感觉怎么样?
P: Fine, thanks. I feel all my trouble has gone. Can I leave the hospital within this week?
病人:不错,谢谢。我觉得没什么不舒服了,这周我能出院吗?
D: Y ou’ve gotten an ideal recovery after operation as expected. So I think you can leave the hospital the day after tomorrow.
医生:你术后恢复得很好,我看后天出院没什么问题。Ideal 理想的,Unpractical不现实的。
P: Do you think I can return to my original occupation very soon?
病人:你看我可以马上恢复工作吗?
D: Don’t so hurry.
医生:别急。
P: How long do you think before I can return to my work?
病人:你看我还要等多长时间?
D: I can assure you’ll fully recover after four to six weeks.
医生:我相信4-6周你会完全恢复的。
P: Is there anything I should follow?
病人:有什么要注意的吗?
D: Y ou’d better have a good rest for one week.
医生:你还是该好好休息一周。
P: Y ou mean I should stay in bed for the whole week!
病人:你是说我要卧床休息一周!
D: No, you should get outdoors more and get some of exercises.
医生:不是,你还是该到室外多活动活动。
P: What should I do first?
病人:开始我该怎么做?
D: Anything you like, such as taking a walk or having breath in morning.
医生:随你喜欢,例如早晨散散步,呼吸一下新鲜空气。
P: What kind of food should I have, special nourishment?
病人:我该吃什么特殊营养食物吗?
D: Have regular meals first. Keep to a diet of vegetable and fruit. Keep off alcohol. If possible, give up smoking, at least for a time.
医生:首先饮食要规律。多吃蔬菜、水果,别喝酒。如果可能,也别抽烟,至少最近别抽。
P: Should I take some medicine?
病人:我要服药吗?
D: Yes, I’m going to give you some and you’ve got to take every day. Now, I’ll write a prescription for you.
医生:当然,我这就给你开一些,坚持每天吃。这是处方。
P: When will these tablets be finished?
病人:这些药多长时间吃完?
D: In three days, and then you may come back and get some more.
医生:三天,然后你再来拿。
P: How should they be taken?
病人:怎么服?
D: Take one tablet of this medicine three times a day before meals; that one, two tablets.
医生:这种药每天三次,饭前服用,每次一片;这种药每次两片。
P: I see, thank you.
病人:知道了,谢谢。
D: Y ou are welcome. Wish you an early recovery.
医生:不客气。祝你早日康复。
护士帮助病人整理物品:
Let me help you gather your belongings.
Let me help you put things together. 我帮您整理一下物品吧。
Let me give you a hand in tidying up a bit. 我帮您清理一下东西吧。
整理后再问病人Please make sure you have not left anything important. 请确认一下没落下什么重要物品。/Have you made sure you haven’t left anything behind? 您确定没有落下什么物品吗?然后护送病人出院escorting the patients。
病人:
I am really very grateful to you all.我十分感谢大家。
Y ou are so kind to me.大家对我都这么好。
医护人员:
1)It's our responsibility./ That’s our job./That’s why I am here.
那是我们的职责。
2)Don't mention it.不客气。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论