狐狸和⼭⽺英语故事阅读
  英语作为⼀门语⾔和思维统⼀的学科,其内在本质是语⾔与思维的辨证统⼀。英语故事教学不仅能有效地学习英语知识,亦能有效地培养学⽣的思维能⼒。店铺分享狐狸和⼭⽺英语故事,希望可以帮助⼤家!
  狐狸和⼭⽺英语故事版本1
  A fox and a goat
  An unlucky fox fell into a well, It was quite deep, so he could not get out by himself.
  A goat came. He asked the fox:”what are you doing? The fox said : "There will be no water, so I jumped down to get some water. Why don’t you jump down, too?"
  The goat jumped into the well.
  But the fox jumped on the goat’s back and out of the well. "Good-bye, friend," said the fox. "Remember next time don’t trust the advice of a man in difficulties."
  Thank you!
  狐狸和⼭⽺
  ⼀只不⾛运的狐狸,失⾜掉到了井⾥。井很深,他⽆法跳出来。
  ⼀只⼭⽺经过这⾥,便问狐狸在井下做什么。狐狸说:“哦,你没有听说吗?这⾥将要⼤旱,因此我跳进来取⽔,为什么你不下来⼀起喝呢?”
  ⼭⽺相信了狐狸的话,就真的跳进井⾥。狐狸⽴即跳上⼭⽺的背,⼜⼀跳,跳上了井沿。
  “再见,朋友,”狐狸说,“记住,不要相信⼀个⾝陷⿇烦的⼈的建议。
  狐狸和⼭⽺英语故事版本2
  A thirsty Fox looks for water.
  有⼀只⼝渴的狐狸在⽔。
  It’s so hot today. And I’m so thirsty. There’s no water anywhere.
  今天真热。⽽且我好渴啊!到处都没有⽔。
  The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.
  狐狸不停的,远远地他看到⼀些东西。
  Wait ! What’s that ? I think it’s a well. I’m saved ! There must be water there.
  等等!那是什么?我想那是⼝⽔井!我得救了!那⾥⼀定有⽔。
  The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.
  狐狸跑向⽔井。他⾮常⾼兴。
  I was right. There’s lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?
  我对了。这⾥有很多⽔。看起来凉爽⼜可⼝。但是我怎么才能喝到⽔呢?⽔井看起来很深。哦,我该怎么办?
  The Fox thinks and thinks .
  狐狸想了⼜想。
  I can’t stand it anymore. I’m too thirsty. I’ll just jump in . Here I go ! (splash)
  我再也忍不住了。我太渴了。我要跳进去。我要去啰!(啪唰)
  The Fox jumps into the well .
  狐狸跳⼊井中。
  It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold . I can drink it all day . But wait a minute .
This well is deeper than I thought . My paws can’t reach the top . Oh my ! Now I’m im big trouble . How can I get out ? There’s no one nearly . There’s no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo – hoo .这⾥好凉快。这⽔尝起来⼜⼲净⼜清凉。我可以喝它⼀整天。可是等⼀等。这井⽐我想象的深多了。我的⼿⽖够不到顶。我的天!现在我有⼤⿇烦了,我怎么出去呢?这附近没有⼈。没有⼈来救我。我做了什么事?呜…呜…
  The Fox is very scared . He can’t think of a way to get out of the well .
  狐狸⾮常害怕。他想不出任何跳离⽔井的⽅法。
  He cries all morning .
  他哭了整个早上。
  Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has a good idea .
  然后他听见远远传来熟悉的声⾳。突然,他想出⼀个好主意。
  I’m thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .
  我⼜渴⼜热,⽔在哪⾥呢?我现在要喝点⽔。
  The Goat sees the same well .He walks towards the well.
  ⽺看到同⼀⼝井。他⾛向⽔井。
  Ahha ! There’s a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !
  啊哈!有⼀⼝井。我看到⼀些⽔了!我可以在哪⾥喝⼀点⽔,感谢⽼天!
  The Goat gets closer to the well . He hears a familiar voice .
  ⽺靠近⽔井。他听到⼀个熟悉的声⾳。
  How are you today ,Goat ?
  你今天好吗,⽺?
  What was that ? Who said that? I don’t see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?
  那是什么?谁在说话?这附近我谁也没看到啊。那声⾳是从哪来的?
  The Goat keeps looking around . But can’t find anyone .
  ⽺不停地四处张望。可是谁也没看见。
  This is strange . I hear a voice , but there’s no one around .
  怪了,我听到⼀个声⾳,可是没有⼈在这附近。
  I’m here , Goat , I’m inside the well .
  我在这⾥,⽺,我在井⾥。
  Inside the well ? Whose voice was that ?
  在井⾥?那是谁的声⾳?
  The Goat looks into the well .
  ⽺朝井⾥看去。
  Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ?
  哦,我的天啊,狐狸!你在下⾯做什么呀?
  I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .
  我很渴,所以我下来喝⽔。
  How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?
  井⽔怎么样?它⼲净和清凉吗?
  Of course . The water down here is fantastic . It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted . And I’m enjoying it all by myself . 当然,这⾥的⽔真是太棒了。这是我喝过最棒的⽔了。⽽且都由我⼀个⼈享⽤。
  Well ,um , I’m thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ? I just need one drink .
  哦,我也渴了。我可以下去跟你⼀起吗?我只要喝⼀⼝就好了。
  Well , let me think about it .
  这个吗,让我想想。
  The Fox pretends to thinking about something .
  狐狸假装思考⼀些事情。
  Come on , Fox , I’m your friend . Let me come down .
  拜托,狐狸,我是你的朋友,让我下去吧。
  Well , all right , Just this once . I didn’t want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , I’ll let you come down .
  嗯,好吧,就这么⼀次。我不想跟任何⼈分享这⽔。可是既然你是我的朋友,我就让你下来吧。
  Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, I’m coming down now .
  感激不尽,狐狸。你真⼤⽅,我现在就下来。
  The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.
  ⽺也跳⼊井⼝并溅起了⼤⽔花。
  Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?
  欢迎,⽺,试试看这⽔,怎么样啊?
  Mmm… it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .
  嗯…好喝。这是世界上最棒的⽔了。谢谢你让我跟你⼀起分享。
  It’s nothing . I’m just glad you like it . But don’t you think it’s too crowded in here ? It was fine when I was alone . Now it’s too small .
  没什么,我很⾼兴你喜欢。不过你不觉得这⾥很挤吗?当我⼀个⼈的时候,这⾥还可以,现在太⼩了。
  I’m sorry , shall I get out now ? 我很抱歉,我现在该出去了吗?
  No , it’s okay . I’ve had enough water for today. I’ll be leaving now. You can drink some more.
  不,没关系。我今天已经喝够多的⽔了。我现在要⾛了,你可以多喝点。
  Thank you , Fox , You are too kind .
  谢谢你,狐狸,你⼈真好。
  Keep drinking. I’m just jump on your back and climb out now.
  继续喝。我现在就猜着你的背出去。
  The Fox steps on the Goat’s back and swiftly gets out of the well .
  狐狸踩着⽺的背迅速地爬出⽔井。
  Thank goodness , I’m out .
  感谢⽼天,我出来了。
  (echoing voice from the well)Are you there , Fox ? I’m finished drinking. I want to get out now. Help me up. please.
  (来⾃井⾥的声⾳)你在哪⾥呀,狐狸?我喝完了。我现在要出去,请帮帮我。
  I’m sorry , Goat , I can’t help you. If I do . I might fall in again.
  对不起,⽺。我不能帮你。如果我帮你,我可能会再掉下去。
  Please help me out , I’m not thirsty anymore. And it’s getting dark in here.
  请帮我出去。我不渴了。⽽且这⾥越来越⿊了。
  That’s too hard , Goat. You should have thought of a way out before. Next time , think before you act, okay? I’m busy ,I must be going.
  那太糟了,⽺。你应该事先就想到出来的办法。下次,要三思⽽后⾏,好吗?我很忙,我得⾛了。
  Do’t leave me here alone , Fox . I’m afraid , How can I get out by myself ?
  不要留下我⼀个⼈在这⾥,狐狸!我很害怕,我⾃⼰怎么出去?
  Trick another foolish animal like yourself. Good luck , Good-bye .
  骗骗像你这么愚蠢的动物吧!祝好运,再见。
  MORAL: Think carefull before you act .
  要三思⽽后⾏。cold怎么读
  狐狸和⼭⽺英语故事版本3
  A fox had fallen into a well, and had been casting about for a long time how he should get out again, when at length a goat came to the place, and wanting to drink, asked Reynard whether the water was good, and of there was plenty of it .The fox, dissembling the real danger of his case, replied :"come down, my friend, the water is so good that I can not drink enough of it, and so aboundant that it can not be exhausted ."Upon this the goat without any more ado leaped in, when the fox, taking advantage of his friend's horns, as nimbly leaped out, and coolly remarked to the poor deluded goat :"if you had half as much brains as you have beard, you would have looked before you leaped."
  译⽂:
  ⼀只狐狸掉在⼀⼝井⾥,转了很久怎样再跳上去,最后⼀只⼭⽺来到这⾥,他正想喝⽔,便问狐狸这⽔好不好,还多不多,狐狸掩饰起他的真实危险处境,回答说:"下来吧,我的朋友,这⽔好得使我喝不够,⽽且多的⽤不完。"于是⼭⽺⽴刻跳了井⾥,狐狸踩着他朋友的⾓,敏捷地跳了上去,并且冷淡地对受了骗的可怜的⼭⽺说:"如果你的脑⼦有你胡⼦⼀半多,你就会先思⽽后⾏了。"

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。