关于春节的英语对话精选情景对话
过春节时放的烟火十分漂亮,火树银花,令人目不暇接。今天店铺整理了关于春节的英语对话给大家,希望这些英语对话对大家有所帮助!
关于春节的英语对话篇一
ASpring Festival is the most important festival in China,isn't it?
春节是中国最重要的节日,是吗?
BYes,that's true.
是的。
AHow long is the holiday?
春节的假期有多长呢?
BIt depends.But usually it's about 15 days.
这不一定。但是一般说大约是15天左右。
ADo you eat any special food for the festival?
人们在春节吃些什么呢,和平时不一样吗?
BYes,dumpling is a must.There is also other food.For example,people eat chicken for good luck.
不一样。饺子是一定吃的,还有些别的东西,比如吃鸡是为了图个吉利。
AThat's interesting.I'm told the Chinese firework is very beautiful,isn't it?
听起来很有意思。听说中国的烟花很漂亮,是吗?
BYes,it's really wonderful!
是的,的确很漂亮.
AOh,great!I hope I can spend this Spring Festival with you here in Beijing.
太好了!我希望今年能和你们一起在北京过春节.
BI'm sure you'll have a good time.
你一定会过得很愉快的.
关于春节的英语对话篇二
丹尼尔: Good evening! Long time no see, how are you?
晚上好! 好久不见.还好吗?
苏珊: Good evening! I`m fine, how about you, beauty?
晚上好!我很好美女.你呢?
丹尼尔: Thanks for God! I am fine too.
感谢上帝!我也很好.
苏珊: How did you spend your spring festival?
你的春节是怎样度过的呢?
丹尼尔: Aha, it is a long story!
说起来就长了.
苏珊: I`m willing to listen to you.
我愿意洗耳恭听.
丹尼尔: Ok! Actually, I have a wonderful holiday. I spend most of the time with my family members and friends.
好的!事实上.我度过了一个精彩的假期.大多数时间我和家人和朋友待在一起.
苏珊: That sounds great!
听起来不错!
long spring是什么意思丹尼尔: How about your spring festival?
你的春节是怎么度过的呢?
苏珊: I had visited some relatives and spend some time watching TV and surfing internet.
我拜访了一些亲戚.再就是看电视.上网.
丹尼尔: It seems that both of us are satisfied with our spring festival.
这似乎看起来我们俩都满意自己的春节假期.
苏珊: Quite right.
是的
丹尼尔: It`s time to say goodbye. See you!
该说再见了.
苏珊: See you!
再见!
关于春节的英语对话篇三
A:The Spring Festival is drawing close. By then we will have five days off. I am expecting it.
A:春节就要到了。到时我们会放五天假。我盼着这一天的到来。
B:Can you tell me something about the Spring Festival?
B:你能给我讲讲春节好吗?
A:Just like you celebrate Christmas, we celebrate our lunar New Year's Day, the Spring Festival. It is a time for the family members and relatives to have a get-together.
A:就像你们过圣诞节一样,我们庆祝我们的农历新年——春节。这是家人和亲友团聚的时刻。
B:Christmas is also a special time for us to have the family reunion and to express our best wishes to those we love and those who love us in the coming new year.
B:圣诞节也是家人和亲友团聚、并向我们爱的入和爱我们的人表达我们对他们来年美好祝愿的一个节日。
A:Christmas has more religious nature, while our Spring Festival is a more traditional holiday. On the New Year's Eve, we have a big dinner called "Family Reunion Dinner". One of the traditional food to eat at the dinner is dumplings. After that, the adults usually sit chatting, watching TV, or playing cards.
A:圣诞节更具宗教彩,而我们的春节则是个更为传统的节日,除夕之夜,我们会吃一顿大餐,叫做“午夜饭",有一样传统食物就是“饺子”,吃过饭后,大人们通惜会坐下来聊天,看电视或打牌。
B:What are the children doing?
B:那孩子们做些什么呢?
A:They usually go outside to play firecrackers and fireworks.
A:他们一般会出去放烟花和爆竹。
B:I heard one of the purposes to do it Is to frighten the devils so they wtll not come to do any harm to people in the next year.
B:我听说放爆竹的目的是为了吓走恶魔,这样它们就不会在来年危害大家。
A:Perhaps it is like what people told you. At 24 hours midnight, the time when the New Year real comes, we exchange "Happy New Year" to each other, and parents and grandparents will take out small packages wrapped with red paper, in them are some what we call "Lucky Money".
A:盛许正如人们所告诉你的那样吧。到了午夜零点时,新年就算真正到来了。我们互道“新年好”,父母和祖父母们要拿出红纸包来,里面包的是钱,我们把它叫做“压岁钱”。
B:Who will get the money?
B:谁能拿到这个钱呢?
A:Of course the children.
A:当然是孩子们。
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论