白雪公主Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 中英文剧本
Slave in the
魔镜中的奴隶
come from the farthest space.
请由遥远的地方来
Through wind and darkness, I summon thee.
在狂风黑暗中我召你来
Speak!
开口!
Let me see thy face.
立刻出现在我的眼前
What wouldst thou know, my Queen?
皇后想知道什么?
Magic Mirror on
墙上的魔镜
who is the fairest one of all?
谁是世界上最美的女人?
Famed is thy beauty, Majesty.
陛下的美貌是有名的
But hold, a lovely maid I see.
但是我另外见到一位少女
Rags cannot hide her gentle grace.
破衣遮掩不住她娴雅的仪表
Alas, she is more fair than thee.
她才是世上最美的女人
Alas for her! Reveal her name.
我要消灭她把她的名字告诉我
Lips red as the rose. 她唇红如玫瑰
Hair black as ebony.
发黑如乌木
Skin white as snow.
皮肤白嫩如雪
Snow White!
白雪公主
Want to know a secret?
想知道一个秘密吗?
Promise not to tell?
答应我不告诉别人
We are standing by a wishing well 这是一个神奇许愿井
Make a wish into the well
只要你闭上眼睛
That's all you have to do
来诚心许个愿
And if you hear it echoing
要诚心诚意感动它
Your wish will soon come true
它会向你和应
- I'm wishing - I'm wishing
我希望我希望
For the one I love
我所爱的人
- To find me - To find me
在今天在今天
- Today - Today
出现出现
-
I'm hoping - I'm hoping
我渴望我渴望
And I'm dreaming of
我梦想
- The nice things - The nice things 美好的事情美好的事情
- He'll say - He'll say
他会说他会说
- I'm wishing - I'm wishing
我希望我希望
For the one I love
我所爱的人
-
To find me - To find me
在今天在今天
- Today - Today
出现出现
- Oh! - Hello.
哦你好
- Oh. - Did I frighten you?
我吓到你了吗?
Wait! Wait, please.
等等
Don't run away.
别走啊
Now that I've found you
终于遇上你
Hear what I have to say
留下来听我唱
One song
一首
I have but one song 就只有一首
One song only for you
一首给你的歌
One heart tenderly beating
一颗想你的真心
Ever entreating
念你的关心
Constant and true
爱你的心
that has possessed me 一份纯洁的爱情
Thrilling me through
真心为你付出
My heart keeps singing 一生只为你守候
Of Only for you
这一切只为了你
Take her far into the forest.
把她带到森林里
Find some
个荒凉的地方
where she can pick wildflowers.
让她去采野花
Yes, Your Majesty.
是的,陛下
And there, my 然后我要你在那个地方
you will kill her!
把她给杀了
snow是什么意思中文But, Your Majesty, the little Princess! 但是陛下,那位小公主
Silence!
闭嘴
You know the penalty if you fail. 你知道如果失败了你会受到什么惩罚Yes, Your Majesty.
是的,陛下
But to make
为了保证你对我的忠心
you do
证明你不会失败
bring back her heart in this.
把她的心装在这个盒子里带回来
One song I have but one song
一首献给你的歌
Hello there.
嗨,小鸟
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Where's your mama and papa?
你的爸爸和妈妈呢?
Why, I believe you're lost.
我想你一定是迷路了
Oh, please don't cry.
不要哭嘛
come on, perk up.
来,开心一点嘛
Won't you smile for me?
为我笑一笑
That's better.
这才乖
Your mama and papa can't be far. 你的父母不会离这里太远的
There they are! 它们就在那里
can you fly?
你能飞吗?
Good-bye. Good-bye!
再见再见
I can't, I can't do it.
不,我不忍心下手
Forgive me. I beg of Your Highness, forgive me.
原谅我我乞求公主…原谅我
I don't understand!
这到底是怎么回事?
She's mad, jealous of you! She'll stop at nothing!
有个人嫉妒你的美丽她要除掉你
- But, but who? - The Queen.
是…是谁?是皇后
- The Queen? - Now, quick, child, run. Run away, hide!
皇后公主,快躲远一点,快,快走
In the woods! Anywhere! Never come back!
躲到树林里任何地方都行永远不要再回来了Now, go. Go! Go!
走啊,走快走啊
Run! Run! Hide!
跑去多起来!
Please don't run away.
请不要走开
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你们的
I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you.
对不起,我无意惊动你们
But you don't know what I've been through.
但是你们不知道我的经历
And all because I was afraid.
都是因为我自己的畏惧
I'm so ashamed of the fuss I've made. 我这么多牢骚我好惭愧
What do you do when things go wrong? 当你们遇到困难怎么做呢?
Oh! You sing a song!
你们唱歌
With a smile and a song
开开心唱首歌
Life is just like a bright, sunny day
生活如同灿烂的日子
Your cares fade away
没有愁怅
And your heart is young
一颗年轻的心
With a smile and a song
开开心唱首歌
All the world seems to waken anew
全世界变得焕然一新
Rejoicing with you
和你一起欢歌
As the song is sung
一起唱歌
There's no use in grumbling
请不要发牢骚
When raindrops come tumbling
每一刻要微笑
Remember you're the one 世界变得美丽
Who can Fill the world with sunshine
每一处都充满阳光
When you smile and you sing
开开心唱首歌
Everything is in tune and it's spring
彷佛每一件事都变得和谐
And life flows along
生活多美好
With a smile and a song
充满欢笑与歌声
I really feel quite happy now.
我真的感觉开心多了
I'm sure I’ll get along somehow.
我相信我已经能应付啰
Everything's going to be all right.
事情好像没有那么严重嘛
But I do need a place to sleep at night. 但我晚上需要个住的地方
I can't sleep in the ground
我不能像你们一样睡在地上
or in a tree the way you do.
也不能像你们一样睡在树上
And I'm sure no nest would possibly be big enough for me.
更没有那么大的鸟巢容得下我
Maybe you know where I can stay.
也许你们知道我可以睡在哪儿
In the woods somewhere?
森林里有没有小木屋?
You do?
有吗?
Will you take me there?
能不能带我去?
Oh, it's adorable!
好可爱
Just like a doll's house.
好像是小娃娃的房子
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
Ooh, it's dark inside.
里面好黑唷
Guess there's no one home.
好像没有人在家
Hello?
请问…
May I come in?
我能进来吗?
Shh.
嘘
Oh!
哦!
What a cute little chair!
好可爱的小椅子
Why, there's seven little chairs!
一定是有七个小孩子
Must be seven little children.
由这一张桌子看起来
And from the look of this table, seven untidy little children.
他们是很不是干净的七个小孩子
A pickaxe. A stocking, too!
还有十字镐和一只破袜子
And a shoe! 鞋子
And just look at that fireplace.
你们看看这个壁炉
It's covered with dust.
上面都是灰尘
And look, cobwebs everywhere!
你们看到处都是蜘蛛网
My, my, my!
天啊……
What a pile of dirty dishes!
这么多脏碗盘
And just look at that broom!
看这扫帚
Why, they've never swept this room.
他们从来都不打扫的吗?
You'd think their mother would--
他们的母亲应该要
Maybe they have no mother.
也许他们没有母亲
Then they're orphans.
那他们是孤儿
That's too bad.
真可怜
I know! We'll clean the house and surprise them.
我知道了我们来帮他们打扫房子
Then maybe they'll let me stay.
这样子也许他们会让我留下来
Now, you wash the dishes.
你们洗碗碟
You tidy up the room.
你们打扫
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论