商务陪同翻译(一)
1 祝你们白头偕老。
May you both be happy.
2 恭喜您荣升。
Congratulations to you on your promotion.
3 祝您长寿。
Many happy returns of the day.
4 谨祝您在新的工作岗位上万事如意。
I wish you every success at your new post.
5 我提议为我们双方的精诚合作干杯。
Allow me to propose a toast to the most sincere cooperation between us.
6 祝您一路顺风。
Have a pleasant journey.
7 如有什么事需要我帮忙,尽管开口说。
If there is anything I can do,please just let me know.
8 十分感谢您雪中送炭。
Thank you very much for your timely help.
9 冬天来了,春天还会很远吗?
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?
10 按(我们)中国人的习俗,这样子是不行的。
By Chinese custom,this is not acceptable.
11 这纯属私事,请你不要插手。
This is something completely personal.Please keep your hands off.
12 中国人无论红白二事都有设宴摆酒的习俗。
It's a Chinese custom to hold feasts for such celebrations as birthdays and weddings,and even at funerals.
13 这是一点小小的心意,请收下。
This is just a small present.Please accept it.
14 中国人特别讲究吃年夜饭。
The Chinese attach great importance to having a family reunion dinner on New Year's Eve.
15 除夕夜,我们通常要辞旧岁迎新年。
On New Year's Eve,we would like to see the old year out and welcome the new year in.
16 春节是全世界华人普天同庆的节日。
spring是什么意思中文翻译是什么意思
The Spring Festival is a holiday all Chinese in the world celebrate.
17 这茶叶是本地特产,请品尝。
This tea is a local speciality; I hope you like it.
18 正月十五是元宵节。
The Lantern Festival falls on the fifteenth of the first month of the Chinese lunar year.
19 你和他是同行,一定有不少共同语言。
He is in the same line as you,so there must be a lot you can talk about together.
20 由于工作关系,我每天都得与许多人打交道。
My work involves communicating with many people every day.
21 我代表公司李董事长在此迎候你们。
I'm here to meet you on behalf of Mr.Li, President of our company.
22 今晚七点,董事长为您设宴洗尘。
The Chairman of the Boar.d of Directors is giving a dinner of welcome in your honour at
seven tonight.
23 今晚我们出去吃饭,换换口味怎么样?
How about eating out tonight for a change?
24 吃得不错。小,结帐。
That was really delicious food. May I have my bill please,Miss?
25 老朋友,是什么风把你吹到这里来了?。
What has brought you here,dear old chap

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。