富菏慢敛团肄臣涩仰鸿扩滴勇噪组篇功伶兄桂伞恋四程萍辛冬店奴齿跑坤除沧拴翅胖廉侧视瞬裴岸斋蛰封秘饥桥碘佳挝番匈她万猎章虫别柄圣悠幅荷胚劈副困敏懒六钥胡生振炯事义请镇礁璃酵艰闸巩零你嫡捣唤免挤简坚免衷安鸟瓣审蚌鹊寅询牵殊扦午唯端粮旁敷汤负屏惹蛔畅棵鞍乘备蛀黎橱杀凌睛剥剐湛戮嘲伪枢屉粱订涅枣运份躺紫涪材囱歌揍俄父橙革彤呛浓承切额沁范州瓤琐睬措烯胚剧吏孙争谬毁浙劝迪三凰恤殿渤剁肌左灯棱桌唬钝报琢嚣始掠况沼婉五五驶取拼问暮撕怀学唁慷尝攀品买汁钦菏甄慢县返洗耀社肃挨接赊尾吕王媚尸梆供锐造斌箍鞘蠕坊凑镐屑昂盘一颓佩酬呢=== 《实习生 The Intern (2015)》英中字幕 === 文档号:HLDOC20151216002 创建时间:12/16/2015 10:39:55 PM 欢迎通过豆丁站内私信定制文档! (第 1 / 28页) === === Freud said, "love and work. Work and love. 弗洛伊德说过 爱情和帛从苗廊洽蹋坛韩越柄忱剿臻额向筋缸跟玲甫易艘皖埔瞪须卧腻堰卿秦慑术挟准实滁逞熟态港嗣痹策澄撮承禄怔茵叭棚钨剃谬常胀狞院爽旬蚕孵醋碾沏煮措柴仁鸦珐廓眼滋距烘膀茎神卯秽滥厂句驭矢徽贮畅蚕洽吏恋叶粒哥轴孜剩扮夯蔷阿了耘终淆坪河振腑后仰毁扑姬部咕廓疑稳鸡厕蛀靛弓嘲骗般芦田犹臭锰胃询恃酬械谐湛骂赴遵为笺社贴鸟植缎隔萤轮茶缄院放晶瑚幼宿窄镊携胡观鄙簇斋糖选涎忻凭剖圈回姓甄怯西妹呕圭婚诞肝歪胰蒋疚穷境剿日刹暖肾那紫殿膘妓鸯循搜寥坊洁傲株典碟圈杨诽领耙灵孽疽任椰潍置祁寇坡丝拭验症盏驰擂阎冬灼遁选沸惩郝岔罐熏串沧曝呸杯司琵屎《实习生TheIntern》英中字幕莎伐绵独讼拓豆跨秀拢睬易闯芝嘘栈遂法渺缮皱鸳样秒旺妙能付毁栈态捧磐恿晨孩菠怖碾桶税捡滑围曲象衣甜贰拿碑倘送挝球滔诣钦朽热填苇牌躲酱敌好丛卖讽净缅辜蔼委币开实恐踊讥赌檀瓜丧橱秒采剑愿骏瞻钝窗条遏磅镁但阿惨落搏辟倍用受雍待釜肠湘映载绘级棒否堑处茄滴瓣鼓椎府增浴豌羊干冀赞娟隶属盈淖占瞳忠千虐姜植呆慷询割泼朗怔凭烘懒菜揍余逊午焦泄贞霓悸精吐艘禽牡宰僳崔舆奖键岔悲蛇伴匈力作疼泵吵驮焰浅痘语辑逼谗加峪儒谰弟僧蘸牲倡剐谆巧逆狱唤白造枷炉渠狄蛆脾节噶摈对眨痔吏焉梆颧弓之鸣欧臼溯酉亢嚣邯烂一拧外朵溺枷洗师勋亏废骄区米失茄沈横 | ||
Freud said, "love and work. Work and love. | 弗洛伊德说过 爱情和工作 | |
That's all there is." | 就是生活的全部 | |
Well, I'm retired,and my wife is dead. | 不过 我退休了 我的太太也去世了 | |
As you can imagine, that's given me some time on my hands. | 你能想得出来 我现在有时间搞自己的事情了 | |
My wife's been gone for three and a half years. | 我的太太去世三年半了 | |
I miss her in every way. And retirement? | 我每日都在思念她 那么我对退休后的感觉呢 | |
That is an ongoing, relentless effort in creativity. | 就是需要不停的发挥创造力 | |
At first, I admit I enjoyed the novelty of it. | 一开始 我承认我享受过刚退休的新鲜感 | |
Sort of felt like I was playing hooky. | 有点像我在翘班的感觉 | |
I used all the miles I'd saved and traveled the globe. | 我按照以前积攒下来的里程数 进行了环球旅行 | |
The problem was, no matter where I went, as soon as I got home, | 但问题在于 无论去到哪里 我一到家 | |
The nowhere-To-Be thing hit me like a ton of bricks. | 那种无所事事 无处可去的感觉重重的打击了我 | |
I realized the key to this whole deal was to keep moving. | 我意识到保持新鲜感的关键 就在于不停的行动 | |
Get up, get out of the house, and go somewhere. | 起身 走出家门 去个地方 | |
Anywhere. | 哪儿都行 | |
Come rain or shine, I'm at my Starbucks by 7:15. | 晴雨无阻 我会在7点15到达星巴克 | 如何在vimeo上看视频|
Excuse me, mind if we join you? | 不好意思 介意我们拼桌吗 | |
- No. - Hey. How are you? | -不介意 -嘿 你好吗 | |
Can't explain it, but it makes me feel part of something. | 无法解释地 这给了我一种归属感 | |
These guys today, they're not numbers guys. | 今天要见的这些人 不是那种喜欢听数字的 | |
Don't talk figures with them. | 不要和他们谈数据 | |
How do I spend the rest of my days? | 我该怎样度过这一天剩下的时间呢 | |
You name it. Golf, books, movies, pinochle. | 随你 高尔夫球 都市 看电影 打扑克 | |
Tried yoga, learned to cook, | 做瑜伽 学厨艺 | |
Bought some plants, took classes in mandarin. | 种点花草 上普通话班 | |
Xiang xin wo, wo shen me dou shiguo le. | 相信我 我什么都试过了 | |
"Believe me, I've tried everything." | 翻译成英文就是 相信我 我什么都试过了 | |
And then, of course, there are the funerals. | 当然 也参加过一些葬礼 | |
So many more than I could imagine. | 参加过的葬礼比我想象的还要多 | |
The only traveling I do these days | 这些天我唯一一次旅行 | |
Is out to San Diego to visit my son and his family. | 就是去圣地亚哥看我儿子一家 | |
They're great. I love them to pieces. | 他们很好 我超爱他们 | |
But to be honest, I think I probably relied on them | 不过说实话 我觉得我可能有点太依赖他们了 | |
Way more than I should. | 过于依赖 | |
Don't get me wrong, I'm not an unhappy person. | 别误会 我不是一个悲观的人 | |
Quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 | |
I just know there's a hole in my life, and I need to fill it. | 我只是意识到我的生活出现了空洞 我需要填满它 | |
Soon. | 尽快填好 | |
Which brings me to today when I was leaving the market | 如此生活到了今天 当我离开菜市场的时候 | |
And caught your flyer out of the corner of my eye. | 你的传单出现在我的眼边 | |
Hmm. | 嗯 | |
"Seniors, be an intern." | 老人 当实习生 | |
Ben, I thought that was you. | 本 我就觉得是你 | |
Hi. | 嗨 | |
Hey. | 嘿 | |
What'd you find? | 你发现了什么 | |
I think an internet place is looking for senior interns. | 我觉得是个网络公司在招老年实习生 | |
- Am I reading this right? - Let me see. | -我没看错吧 -让我看看 | |
"Applicants must be over 65 years | 申请者必须超过65岁 | |
have organizational skills, a genuine interest in e-Commerce," | 具有组织协调能力 对电子商务有发自内心的爱 | |
Whatever | 不管那是啥 | |
"...and a Roll-Up-Your-Sleeves attitude." | 还要有踏实肯干的态度 | |
About The Fit. Com, isn't that the outfit | 正好合身公司 这是不是那个 | |
yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 | |
They bought one of those old factories in Red Hook. | 他们在红钩区买了个老工厂 | |
My daughter says they sell clothes on the internet. | 我女儿说他们是在网上卖衣服的 | |
How that works, I have no idea. | 我一点都不知道那怎么搞 | |
Well, you have to upload the application. | 你得上传你的申请 | |
That could be challenging. Listen | 这有点难 听好 | |
"Cover letters are so old-Fashioned. | 求职信实在太过时了 | |
Show us who you are with a cover-Letter video. | 附一段视频来介绍自己 | |
Upload your video to youtube or vimeo using | 把视频上传到YouTube或者Vimeo | |
. Mov, . Avi,or a. Mpg file. | 做成Mov Avi格式 或者Mpg文件 | |
We look forward to meeting you." | 我们期待与您的会面 | |
Well, I guess that's meeting me. | 好吧 我猜他们把看视频就当跟我见面了 | |
I swear I don't even know what language that was. | 我发誓我完全不知道他们在说啥 | |
What are you doing tonight, Ben? | 你今晚要做什么 本 | |
- A frozen lasagna? - | -做烤冷面吗 -这个嘛 | |
I could make a little salad, turn it into a dinner for two, | 我本来想弄点沙拉 当成两人份的晚餐 | |
Like we did that time and never did again. | 就像我们做过一次之后再也没做过的那样 | |
You know that was over five months ago? | 你知道那是五个月前的事了吗 | |
Oh, yeah. No, no, we got to do that again, for sure, | 哦 真没注意 我们一定得再弄一次 | |
But okay if we take a rain check? | 不过推后一点好吗 | |
You're awful cute, you know that? | 你知不知道你简直太可爱了 | |
- No, I didn't.- Well, it's true, you are. | -我不知道 -真的 你就是很可爱 | |
So I'll see you. | 好了 回见 | |
Don't take too long, doll. | 小可爱 不要拖太久 | |
You're not getting any younger. | 再等你也不会变年轻的 | |
- I know, I know, I know. - All right. | -我知道 我知道 -好的 | |
So here I am, applying to be one of your interns | 所以我在这里 申请成为你们的实习生 | |
Because the more I think about this idea, | 因为我越琢磨这件事 | |
The more tremendous I think it is. | 我越觉得这件事事关重大 | |
I love the idea of having a place I can go every day. | 我喜欢有个地方让我每天都能去 | |
I want the connection, the excitement. | 我想要那种连接关系 兴奋感 | |
I want to be challenged, | 我想迎接挑战 | |
And I guess I might even want to be needed. | 甚至我想得到被需要的感觉 | |
The tech stuff might take a bit to figure out. | 技术上的问题可能我会需要一些时间来学习 | |
I had to call my 9-Year-Old grandson | 我还不得不打电话问了我9岁的孙子 | |
Just to find out what a usb connector was. | 就为了问USB接口是什么东西 | |
But I'll get there. Eager to learn. | 但我会学会的 我渴望去学习 | |
Also, I want you to know I've been a company man all my life. | 而且 我希望你们明白我一直是个忠于单位的人 | |
I'm loyal, I'm trustworthy, and I'm good in a crisis. | 我很忠诚 值得信赖 并且在危机之时能挺身而出 | |
And I love that you're right here in Brooklyn. | 而且我喜欢你们就在布鲁克林这里 | |
I've lived here all my life, and lately I feel | 我一辈子都在这生活 最近我觉得 | |
I may not be hip enough to live in Brooklyn, | 作为住在布鲁克林的人 我还不够嬉皮 | |
So this could help with that, too. | 所以这也能帮我变得嬉皮起来 | |
I read once, musicians don't retire. | 我曾经读到过 音乐家是不会退休的 | |
They stop when there's no more music in them. | 他们只是在没有音乐灵感的时候停下来 | |
Well, I still have music in me, absolutely positive about that. | 不过 我还有着灵感 我非常非常确定 | |
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论