八下英语第四单元task翻译译林版
Comic strip
Have you decided what to do with these books, Hobo?
霍波,你决定了要怎么处理这些书吗?
Not yet.
还没有。
Give them to me then.
把它们给我吧。
OK, I didn't know you liked books!
好的,我不知道你喜欢书!
Oh yes. I have to use them to reach the box on the fridge.
哦,是的。我需要用他们垫高让我能够着冰箱上面的盒子。
Welcome to the unit
What are you reading, Daniel?
丹尼尔,你在看什么?
I'm reading a book about Germany in World War II.
我在看一本关于第二次世界大战中的德国的书。
I'm interested in history books. They improve my knowledge of the past.
我对历史书很感兴趣。它们帮助我提高历史方面的知识。
But I think they're boring.
但是我认为他们很枯燥。
What do you like to read in your spare time?
你闲暇时间喜欢看什么?
I like reading novels and plays. The Hunchback of Notre Dame by the French writer Victor Hugo is great.
我喜欢看小说和戏剧。法国作家雨果的《巴黎圣母院》很棒。
I've read that book. The story of the ugly man Quasimodo really touched me.
我读了那本书。那个长得很丑的卡西莫多的故事真的打动我了。
Me too.
我也是。
Reading
After our ship crashed against the rocks, I swam as far as I could.
idea是什么意思英语翻译在我们的船撞上岩石后,我尽可能的往前游。
By the time I finally felt the land under my feet, I was tired out. I fell down on the beach and went to sleep.
在我终于感觉到脚下有陆地时,我已经精疲力尽了。我倒在沙滩上睡着了。
I woke up as the sun was rising, but I found I could not move.
当太阳升起来时,我发现自己动不了了。
My arms, legs and hair were tied to the ground!
我的胳膊、腿和头发都被绑在地上。
Then I felt something on my leg. It moved up over my stomach and neck until it was standing near my face.
然后我感到腿上有些东西。它爬过我的胃和脖子,最终站在我的脸旁边。
I looked down and saw a very small man.
我朝下看了看,看见一个非常小的人。
He was the same size as my little finger! Where was I? Who was this tiny person?
他和我的小拇指一个大小!我在哪里?这个小人是谁?
Soon more small men started climbing all over me. There were around 40 of them.
一会儿更多的小人爬到我的身上。大概有40个小人。
I shouted at them—the loud noise made them all fall over.
我冲他们喊——声音太大了以至于他们摔下去了。
However, they soon got up again and continued moving across my body.
但是,他们很快又起来,继续在我身上走来走去。
One of these small men began talking to me, but I could not understand him.
其中一个小人开始和我说话,但是我听不懂他说的。
I did not know what to say either. I tried to pull one hand free and finally managed to break the ropes.
我也不知道说什么。我试着扯一只手并终于解开了绳子。
When I lifted my left hand into the air, the small men began to shout.
当我朝天空举起左手时,这些小人开始叫喊。
I looked down and saw a huge army of tiny people. They were coming straight towards me.
我向下看,看见一只巨大的小人军队。他们笔直的朝我走来。
"I must run away from them," I thought, but I did not know how to get away.
“我必须从他们那里逃脱,”我想,但是我不知道怎么逃离。
Integrated skills
A1
Millie: Kitty, have you read any good books recently?
Kitty: Yes. I love travelling, so I’ve just read a book named Notes from a Small Island. The writer talks about his travels around Britain. How about you, Millie?

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。