英语口语
Jack: Good morning .sir .what can I do for you? 杰克 :早上好。先生。我能为你做什么呢?
Robbie: Good morning .My name is Robbie Stewart.
        And this is Alex Pappas.
罗比:早上好。我的名字是罗比·斯图尔特。这是亚历克斯·帕帕斯。
Alex: Hi .Good morning. Yesterday we found dog named Gemma.
亚历克斯:你好。早上好。昨天我们发现了一只名叫杰玛的狗。。
Robbie: We have thought many ways to find it is host, but we don't succeed ultimately.
罗比:我们已经想了很多方法去到它的主人,但我们最终没有成功。
Jack: Oh, wait a while. You know I must make a record in terms of rule.
杰克 :,等一会儿。你知道我必须做一个记录。
Robbie: No problem.
罗比:没问题。
Jack: OK .Your name will do Mr. Stewart.
        Then, please tell me your address?
杰克 :好的。你的名字是斯图尔特先生。那么,请告诉我你的住址?Robbie: 46 Linden Street, Riverdale.
罗比:Riverdale,林登街46号。
Jack: Where did you find the dog?
杰克 :你在什么地方到这条狗的?
Alex: Speak exactly  , not we found her .
      It's she found us in Robbie `s house.
亚历克斯:讲到底,不是我们发现的它。  是它在罗比的家中到我们的。
Jack: Have you tried calling the number on the collar?
杰克 :你试着打领子上的号码吗?
Robbie: Yes, but the number is no longer in service  .
        So we only call for you.
罗比:是的,但这个号码不再使用了。所以我们只能打电话给你。
Jack: And there is no address on the dog tag?
杰克 :狗牌上没有地址?
Alex: There is no other information.
亚历克斯:没有其他信息。
Jack: No ID number. Without that, it is hard to find her host.
杰克 :没有身份编码。没有那个,很难到她的主人。
Alex: I think you will try to find the dog is owner.
亚历克斯:我想你会试着到狗的主人。
Jack: Oh, we will try, believe me.
杰克 :哦,我们会尝试,相信我。
Robbie: And if you don ` t?
罗比:如果你没有到呢?
Jack: Yes?
杰克 :是吗?
Robbie: I want to If you don ` t......
        can I adopt the dog?
罗比:我想说如果你没有到……我可以收养这狗吗?
Jack: yes. If the owners don` t claim the dog in forty-eight hours, then you can apply for adoption.
杰克是的。如果业主在四十八小时内没有领到这条狗,那么你可以申请领养。
Alex: I know you must love the dog very much.
亚历克斯:我知道你一定非常爱这只狗。
Robbie: Yes .How do I do that?
罗比:是的。我该怎么做呢?
Alex: You really want to adopt the dog?
亚历克斯idea是什么意思英语翻译:你真的想收养这只狗狗吗?
Robbie: Yes, I` m serious. If no one comes to claim Gemma , I` d like to adopt her.
罗比:是的,我是认真的。如果没人来认领Gemma,我想收养她。
Jack: It` s not difficult .If you want to adopt her. I believe it is also very happy to find a new host. OK. First  we need to know some references.
杰克这并不难。如果你想收养她。 我相信到一位新主人也是一件高兴的事。 好。 首先,我们需要了解一些参考资料。
Robbie: References? People we know or what information else?
罗比: 参考?我们认识的人或者其他什么信息?
Jack: Friends, We need to talk to some people about you. We want to be sure that you·re responsible  and that you can take good care of an animal. Then you have to fill out this form about your family  background .This is the form, you can look at it first.
杰克朋友,老师......我们需要和一些人谈谈你。 我们希望确保您负责并且您可以照顾好
动物。 然后你必须填写这个关于你家庭背景的表格。这是表格,你可以先看一下。
Robbie: Is that it?
罗比:就这个?
Jack: No, there` s more. We need to know about your history  with animals. Have you ever owned an animal?
杰克 :不,还有更多。 我们需要了解您与动物的历史。 你是否曾养过动物?
Robbie: Yes. We had a cat when I was eight years old. I love cats. I also like other animals like dog.
罗比:是。 我八岁的时候有一只猫。 我喜欢猫。 我也喜欢像狗一样的其他动物。
Jack: OK .Do you have any animals now? I want to know more about  you.
杰克 :好的。你现在还养着什么动物吗?我想知道更多关于你的事。
Robbie: Unfortunately, no. So I want a animal friend again. Please trust me I will take good care of it. I think you can comprehend my feeling .I want to adopt her.
罗比:不幸的是,没有。所以我想要一个动物朋友了。请相信我,我就会好好照顾它。我认为你能理解我的感受。我想收养她。
Alex: Anything else you want to know?
亚历克斯:你还有什么想知道吗?
Jack: We also like to know your reasons for wanting an animal.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。