关于英语口语对话文章加翻译
  【篇一】关于英语口语对话文章加翻译
  Mike: I didn’t know the US ambassador adopted a Chinese girl.
  我还真不知道美国大使领养了一个中国小女孩。
  Jessica: Are you serious? Where is the source, little bird?
  不是吧。 你从哪里听说的?
  Mike: It was on the morning paper. Yesterday they went to Yangzhou with the girl to visit the orphanage. The girl’s birthmother abandoned her there ten years ago.idea是什么意思英语翻译
  早报上的。昨天他们陪那个小女孩儿去了扬州一个孤儿院。十年前,小女孩儿的生母把她遗弃在那儿的。
  Jessica: I think it is something private. Why did they have to make it such a fuss?
  我觉得这是个人隐私吧。他们干么这么小题大做啊。
  Mike: The chances of getting lovely and caring foreign parents are slim, babe. By the way, they are US ambassadors.
  宝贝,有对长得好看又有爱心的外国父母,这种机会很少的。而且,他们还是美国大使哎。
  Jessica: So what? Don’t you feel pathetic?
  那又怎么样。你不觉得可怜吗?
  Mike: About whom? The girl? Not at all. On the contrary, I think she is lucky. She’s getting everything better, better education, better parents and better life.
  可怜谁啊?那个小姑娘?不啊。反而我觉得她很幸运。她现在拥有更好的东西,更好的教育,更好的父母,更好的生活。
  Jessica: That’s for sure. But you didn’t get the point. I meant Chinese people. We have
the largest population in the world. But not a single Chinese adopted her. Isn’t it sad enough?
  那是肯定的。你没明白我的意思。我说的是我们中国人。我们拥有世界上最多的人口。不过没有一个中国人领养她。光这点,你不觉的可悲吗?
  Mike: See. Someone’s patriotism gets hurt. No comments!
  哦,原来是某人的爱国心受伤了。不发表看法。
  Jessica: Anyway, good for her. She has got her omelet now. God bless her.
  论怎么样,对她来说未尝不是一件好事情。以前失去的,现在她得到了。上帝保佑她。
  【篇二】关于英语口语对话文章加翻译
  Ann: Snowing again.
  又下雪了。
  Tracy: I hate winter.
  我讨厌冬天。
  Ann: Why?
  为什么?
  Tracy: It's cold outside. I just can't wear my miniskirt.
  外面太冷了,我不能穿迷你裙。
  Ann: Why don't you go to Australia?It's summer there.
  为什么不去澳大利亚呢?那儿现在是夏天。
  Tracy: Good idea! I have been thinking of visiting Sydney Opera House.
  好主意!我一直都想去看看悉尼歌剧院。
  Ann: And there are many interesting animals in Australia, such as kangaroo Where are you going?
  那儿还有很多有趣的动物,比如袋鼠和考拉…… 你去哪儿?
  Tracy: Book a flight ticket.
  订机票。
  【篇三】关于英语口语对话文章加翻译
  Ken: What are you watching?
  你在看什么?
  Tracy: Art Life. Jun Zhu is having an interview with Yun-Fat Chow.
  《艺术人生》。朱军正在访问周润发。
  Ken: For promoting Confucius?
  是为了宣传《孔子》吗?
  Tracy: Yes.
  是的。
  Ken: Oh, what are they doing?
  噢,他们在干什么?
  Tracy: They are kneeling to the audience to express their gratitude.
  他们向观众下跪以表达对观众的感激之情。
  Jack: No, that's not the case. It is reported that Yun-Fat Chow played tricks on Zhu Jun that day.
  不,事实不是那样的。有报道说周润发那天捉弄了朱军。
  Tracy: Oh?
  哦?
  Jack: It is said that the interview lasted for 3 hours, but the program showed on television is just about half an hour.
  据说那天的访问持续了3小时,但是电视上播出的节目只有大约半小时。
  Ken: Something unusual must have happened that day.
  那天肯定发生了一些不寻常的事情。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。