我小时候我爸爸把我推出了窗外
When I was a kid my dad pushed me out 我都道过歉了
Told you I was sorry.
你就是病了还不想承认
You're just sick and don't want to admit it.
没人推你
You weren't pushed.
你自己跳的
You jumped.
我们拿到转移
We got the access we needed
银行账户所需的信息了
to transfer the money from the bank's side.
能抢他们了
We can rob them blind.
我不要艾略特做我的囚徒
I don't want Elliot to be my prisoner.
我要他做我的合伙人
I want him to be my partner!
我得击溃他然后再把他拉起来
I gotta break him so I can build him up.
"我现在看清你了"
"I see you now."
这样一个人才会彻底属于你
That is how you own a nigga.
我要摧毁艾略特...
I'm gonna
而你就是我的那根铝制球棒
and you gonna be my aluminum bat.
机器人先生
Mr. Robot.
那是你击溃他的办法
That is how you break him.
艾略特我被绑♥架♥了
Elliot, I was kidnapped.
他想知道关于你的一切
He wanted to know everything about you.
宇宙给我们安排了大事兄弟
The universe got big plans for us, bro.
对不起我好怕
I'm sorry. I'm scared.
我等待这一刻
I've been waitingfor this moment
等了好久
for a while now.
抱歉我只是
Sorry,
没想到我会这么激动
Didn't expect it to hit me like this.
我都快泪崩了
I'm all emotional and shit.
我一直在告诉自己别太激动
Told myself I'd keep it cool, you know.
别整得跟个小迷弟似的
Told myself I wouldn't do no fanboy shit like this,
但是抱歉了哥们
but I'm sorry, dude.
我只是太佩服你了
I just have so much respect for your ass,
简直让我
it makes
那些哈西德派的有个名词怎么说来着
Yo, what's that word those weird-ass Hasids use for this shit? "情难自已"
Mm, "Verklempt"?
对情难自已
That's it, verklempt.
你
<
你在我心里就是个英雄
You like a hero to me.
我之前委屈了你这我不借口
A hero I did wrong, not gonna lipstick that pig.
但那是我人生故事中的转折点
But it was a turning point in my story nonetheless.
而我有种感觉
And something tells me
这也是你人生的转折点
it was a turning point in your story too.
哈维让我们的客人舒服些
Javi, make our guest here more comfortable.
三层无电梯建筑我们在第二层
We're on the second floorof a three-story walk-up,
两个持匪徒还有一个嗑药的疯子
two armed dopes and a crazy meth head
自以为是心理学专家
who thinks he's Deepak Chopra.
唯一出口是前门
Only exit's the front door,
但我似乎还记得
but I seem to remember
后面有一个消防逃生通道
there's a fire escape in the back.
现在可不是考虑逃生计划的时候
Not thinking about an escape plan right now.
我们现在唯一该想的事
Escape is the only fucking thing
就是逃生计划
we should be thinking about.
先到克丽丝塔再说
Not until we find Krista.
小子难道要我提醒你
Kiddo, need I remind you
这个多米尼加精神病什么样吗
about Dominican Psycho over here?
克丽丝塔只是诱饵现在没准已经死了
pushedKrista was just bait. Now she's probably dead.
那我们也得查清楚
Well, we need to find out.
我只要让他做他最喜欢做的事说话
I just need to get him doing what he loves to do best: talk.
那样他就会告诉我们...
He'll tell us what
你不说两句吗
You gonna say something?
都过去一分钟了
It's been a minute.
你在想什么呢
How the fuck you been?
说实话我有点糊涂
Truth is, I'm--I'm a little confused.
你两个月前就来我了
You came looking for me two months ago.
为什么直到今天才采取行动
Why'd you wait until today to make a move?
如果你非要知道的话
Well, if you must know,
我必须得为我们的会面做好准备
I had to prepare, set the stage for our meet.
这可比采访总统重要多了知道吗
This shit is bigger than Frost-Nixon, you know? 必须准备周全
Had to be ready.
为什么准备
Ready for what?
为你哥们
For you, bruh.
你是个难对付的对手
You a formidable adversary.
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。
发表评论