Previously   《旺达幻视》前情提要
We are an unusual couple, ya know?  我们是不寻常的一对  知道吧
My wife and her flying saucers.  我妻子和她的飞碟啊
My husband and his indestructible head.  我丈夫和他坚不可摧的脑袋啊
Hello, dear. I'm Agnes, your neighbor to the right.  亲爱的  我是艾格妮丝  你右边的邻居
You're like a walking computer.  你就像台行走的电脑
What? I most certainly am not.  什么  我才不是呢
Dinner with Mr. Hart and his dear lady wife, Mrs. Hart.  跟哈特先生和他的好妻子哈特太太一起吃饭
What brought you here?  你们为什么会来这里
- How long have you been married? - Why did you come here?  -你们结婚多久了  -你们为
什么搬来这里
Damn it, why?  该死  为什么
Stop it. Stop it.  停下  停下
Vision, help him.  幻视  帮帮他
What was that?  什么声音
Wanda?  旺达
Yes, dear?  怎么了  亲爱的
Are you using your powers to turn on the light?  你在用你的魔法开灯吗
Yes, dear.  是的  亲爱的
Allow me, sweetheart.  我来吧  亲爱的
What do you see?  你看到了什么
Only your lovely rose bushes.  只看到你那些可爱的玫瑰花丛
That's all?  没别的了吗
Are you using your night vision, Vision?  你用了你的夜视吗  幻视
I assure you, my love, I see nothing amiss.  我向你保证  亲爱的  我什么都没看到
You have absolutely no reason to   你根本不需要害怕...
You were saying?  你刚刚说什么
Actually, I did overhear a couple of lads at work  其实最近我上班的时候听几个同事
remarking on a few unsavory characters settling in the neighborhood.  提起附近出现了一些麻烦人物
Now, who knows what those ne'er-do-wells might be up to?  谁知道那些无所事事的家伙会干什么
Robbing houses, vandalizing property.  抢房子啊  搞破坏啊
Walking through walls, moving objects without touching them.  穿墙啊  不用手就能把东西移来移去吗
Wanda, darling, you can't be suggesting  旺达  亲爱的  你不会想说
my colleagues were referring to us.  我的同事们说的是我们吧
One of us should really determine the source of that sound.  我们中得有一个人搞清楚这声音到底是哪里来的
Yes, one of us should.  是啊  得有一个人
Oh, this is getting ridiculous.  真是太扯了
I'm going to take a look.  我要看一看
Oh, God! Darling!  天啊  亲爱的
glamourWell, I think we handled that well.  看来我们应付得很好
Yes, I must say I'm rather proud of myself.  是的  我要声明我很自豪
And look how you seized on the opportunity to redecorate.  瞧瞧你多么会把握重新装修的机会啊
This is better, isn't it?  这样更好吧
Wanda, darling?  旺达  亲爱的
Yes, dear?  怎么了  亲爱的
Get the light.  关灯
Get the light.  欢迎来到西景
Get the light.  旺达幻视
WandaVision!  旺达幻视
WandaVision!  旺达幻视
旺达·马克西莫夫  主演
旺达·马克西莫夫  和幻视
*WandaVision Wa-WandaVision*  *旺达幻视  旺达幻视*
*WandaVision Wa-WandaVision*  *旺达幻视  旺达幻视*
*WandaVision Wa-WandaVision*  *旺达幻视  旺达幻视*
WandaVision!  旺达幻视
WandaVision!  旺达幻视
Ladies and gentlemen, for my final trick,  女士们  先生们  最后一个魔法
I bring you the Cabinet of Mysteries.  我将为你们带来  神秘柜
Darling, that's your cue.  亲爱的  你该上场了
You said, "Cabinet of Mysteries?"  你说了"神秘柜"吗
I said, "The Cabinet of Mysteries."  我说了"神秘柜"
Oh, that's my cue.  那我该出场了
Holy Toledo!  我的老天啊
Darling, do all the other acts in the talent show  亲爱的  那个才艺秀的其他表演节目
have such elaborate props?  都要用这么精良的道具吗
Are you kidding?  你在开玩笑吗
Fred and Linda are building a moat  弗雷德和琳达要做一条护城河
and a fully-functioning portcullis and no one even knows why.  还有一扇能开合的吊闸  鬼知道是为什么
Let's keep going.  我们继续
Yes, yes. Where was I? Um...  对  对  我说到哪里了
Watch closely as I, Illusion, Master of Enigma,  看好了  我是幻术大师  充满了神秘
make my captivating assistant, Glamour, disappear.  我将让我迷人的美艳助手凭空消失
You really are very dashing.  你真的很有范儿
Mmm, thank you, darling.  谢谢你  亲爱的
Fear not, Glamour.  不要害怕  美艳助手
For I, Illusion, vow to bring you back exactly as you are.  我幻术大师保证将会让你完好归来
Abracadabra!  阿布拉卡达布拉
Yes, um, Wanda, you're not at all worried  好吧  旺达  你就不担心
that the audience might just see through this little charade?  这些观众可能会看穿这个小把
戏吗
Well, that's the whole point.  这就是这个表演的意义啊
In a real magic act, everything is fake.  真正的魔术表演中  一切都是假的
Darling, the talent show fundraiser  亲爱的  才艺秀募捐会
is the most important event of the season  是每季度最重要的事
and it's our neighborly duty to participate.  我们住在这里就有义务参加
Plus, it's our chance to  再说了  我们这样
appear as normal as possible while doing so.  也是一个尽量假装正常人的好机会
Well, I don't think that should be a problem.  我觉得那应该不成问题
This is our home now.  现在这里是我们的家了
I want us to fit in.  我希望我们可以融入进来
Oh, darling, we do. We shall.  亲爱的  我们融入了  我们会的
And we're gonna knock their socks off,  我们会把他们的袜子都惊艳掉
especially with you wearing this.  特别是等你穿上这个
Oh, that's actually the rest of your costume.  这正好是从你的服装上抠出来的那一块呢
Well, I better get going  要是我还想赶上
if I'm gonna make the planning committee meeting.  筹备委员会会议  就得赶紧出发了
That's me off as well, actually.  我其实也要忙这事

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。