研究生英语教程课后翻译
1.没有调查,就没有发言权
He who makes no investigation has no right to speak.
2.努力实现和平统一
We should strive for the peaceful reunification of the motherland.
3.把钟拆开比把它再装起来容易
It is easier to take a clock apart than to put it together.
4.你三个星期之内完成这项设计不容易
It was not easy for you to finish the design in three weeks.
5.交翻译之前,必须读几遍,看看有没有要修改的地方
Before handing in your translation, you have to read it over and over again and see if there is anything in it to be corrected.
6.他越是要掩盖她的烂疮疤,就越是会暴露
The more he tried to hide his warts,the more he revealed them.
7.你干嘛不去问他
Why don’t you go and ask him about it?
8.最好把毛衣穿上,外面相当冷
You should better put on your sweater ,for it’s quite cold outside.
9.不努力,不会成功
One will not succeed unless one works hard
10.什么事也不要落在别人后面
No matter what you do,you should not lag behind anyone
11.我们必须要培养分析问题、解决问题的能力
understandable
We must cultivate the ability to analyze and solve problems.
12.你要母鸡多生蛋,又不它米吃;要马儿跑得快,又要马儿不吃草。世界上哪有这样的道理
You want the hen to lay more eggs and yet you don’t feed it ;you want the horse to run fast and yet you don’t let it graze. What kind of logic is that?
13.我已经提前完成了交给我的任务,他也提前完成了交给他的任务
I have fulfilled my assigned work ahead of schedule, so has he.
14.我厂生产的地毯图案新颖、调雅致、美丽大方、富丽堂皇
The carpets made in our factory are well-know for their novel designs,elegant,colors, beautiful looks and magnificent.
15.国家要加大对中西部地区的支持力度
The state will increase its support for the central and western parts.
16.总之,就全国范围来说,我们一定能够逐步顺利解决沿海同内地贫富差距的问题
In short,taking the country as a whole,I am confident that we can gradually bridge the gap between coastal and inland areas.
17.国际上议论纷纷,国内也有各种意见
There are various opinions on this question both at home and abroad.

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。