人教版高一英语上册课文翻译
第一课:好朋友
SPEAKING
pines   课文翻译
  JOHN:I’m 15 years old and I love football. I also like reading, especially  约翰:我15岁,我喜欢足球,我也喜欢读书,尤其
  stories about people from other countries. I don’t enjoy singing, nor  是有关其他国家人的书。我不喜欢唱歌,也
  do I like computers. I think that rock music is terrible.  不喜欢电脑,我认为摇滚音乐很可怕。
  ANN:Hi,I’m Ann. I’m 16 and I like dancing and computers. I also like
  安妮:你们好,我是安妮。我16岁,我喜欢跳舞和电脑。我也喜欢
  rock music. I hate hiking and I’m not /into/ classical music. I don’t  摇滚音乐。我不喜徒步旅行,我对古典音乐无兴趣。我不
  enjoy reading too much.   太喜欢读书。
  STEVE:I’m 14 years old and I love skiing. Other favourite hobbies are  史蒂夫:我14岁,我喜欢滑雪。其他的嗜好是
  reading and singing. I don’t like hiking. I think that rock music is  读书和唱歌。我不喜欢徒步旅行。我认为摇滚音乐
  too loud, and I think that football is boring.   太吵闹,并且我认为足球很惹人烦。
  PETER:I’m from Australia. I’m 15 and I’m fond of singing. I sing a lot,  彼得:我来自澳大利亚,我15岁,我喜欢唱歌,我不停地唱歌。
  and when I’m not singing, I listen to rock music or use my  当我不唱歌的时候,我听摇滚音乐或玩
  computer. I don’t like football and I think that classical music  电脑。我不喜欢足球,我认为古典音乐
  is terrible. I hate dancing!  很糟糕,我不喜欢跳舞。
  SARAH:My name is Sarah and I’m 14 years old. My interests are reading  萨拉:我叫萨拉,我14岁。我的爱好是读
  novels, playing football and singing songs. I think that rock  小说、踢足球、唱歌。我认为摇滚
  music is terrible, and I don’t like dancing. I don’t enjoy   音乐很糟糕。我不喜欢跳舞,也不喜欢
  computers either.   电脑。
  JOE:Hi there. I’m Joe. I really like computers. I surf the Internet  乔:你好,我叫乔。我的确喜欢电脑。我一直上网,
  all the time and I like playing computer games. I don’t enjoy   我喜欢玩电脑游戏,我不喜欢
  football and I hate hiking. Rock music is OK, and so is skiing.  足球,不喜欢徒步旅行。摇滚音乐很好,滑雪也不错。
   READING
   课文翻译
   CHUCK S FRIEND
   查克的朋友
  In the movie Cast Away, Tom Hanks plays a man named Chuck Noland.  在电影《荒岛余生》中,汤姆汉克斯扮演主人公查克·诺兰。
  Chuck is a businessman who is always so busy that he has little time for his  查克是一个生意人。他非常忙,没有时间
  friends. He is a successful manager in a company that sends mail all over the  会朋友。他是一位成功的经理,他的公司向全世界各地发送邮件。
  world. One day Chuck is on a flight across the Pacific Ocean when suddenly  一天,查克乘坐的航班在飞越太平洋时,
  his plane crashes. Chuck survives the crashes and lands on a deserted island.  突然飞机坠毁。在这次坠毁事故中,查克幸免于难,掉到在一个荒岛上。
  On the island, Chuck has to learn to survive all alone. He has to learn   在这个岛上,查克不得不学习独自一人生存。他必须学会
  how to collect water, hunt for food, and make fire. Perhaps the most difficult   怎样取水,怎样猎取食物以及怎样生火。或许最困难的
  challenge is how to survive without friends. Insgroupsto survive, Chuck deve   挑战是如何在没有朋友的情况下生存。为了生存,查克与
  lops a friendship with an unusual friend—a volleyball he calls Wilson.  一个不寻常的朋友——一个他称之为威尔逊的排球,建立了友谊。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。