医务人员常用会话
Let me examine you.I’ll examine you.﹡我要给你检查一下。
You must prepare your bladder. Drink some water and wait outside until you feel like peeing.你需要充盈膀胱。去喝些水,然后在门外等,直到你有尿意。
Please pass your stool and urine before I examine you.﹡在我对你进行体检前请排尽大小便。Please keep your stomach empty for at least 8-10 hours until the ultrasound examination is finished.﹡在完成超声检查前,请不要吃任何东西。
We arranged an US examination for your abdominal organs, so you can’t take any food or water from now on.﹡我们为你安排了一项腹部器官超声检查,你得从现在开始禁食。
We can’t finish this examination until your bladder is full of urine. Drink a lot of water and wait. Let me know when you get ready.﹡这个检查要充盈膀胱才能做。喝多点水然后等着。准备好了就告诉我。Would you please take a seat and wait (outside) for a moment?﹡请坐下来等一会。请坐在门外等一会。
conversation意思
It’s your turn now, please come in.﹡到你了,进来吧。
You are the next one.﹡你是下一个。
Is there anybody else waiting for ultrasound?﹡还有谁没做超声检查的吗?
Please take off the shoes and lie down on your back.﹡请脱鞋上床,仰卧。
Lie on your stomach/left side/right side.﹡请俯卧 / 左侧卧 / 右侧卧。
Unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.﹡请解开衬衣扣子,松开皮带。
Lift your left/right leg.﹡请抬起左 / 右腿。
Stretch your forearms.﹡伸展你的前臂。
Bend your knees.﹡请屈膝。
Unbend your knees.﹡请把腿伸直。
Breath deeply/normally.Take a deep breath (and keep it).﹡深呼吸(并憋住) / 正常呼吸。
Put your hands on the pillow.﹡把手放在枕头上。
Point out the place which you feel most painful.﹡指出最痛的部位。
Did you feel painful when I press here?﹡当我压这里的时候,你觉得痛吗?
Did it hurt when I withdrew the probe?﹡当我松开探头的时候,你感觉到痛吗?
It’s not very sure.﹡不太确定(是什么)。
I need another doctor’s opinion.﹡我要另外一个医生来看看。
Please don’t ask me any question, I must pay full attention to my work.
I’m sorry you can’t talk to me now, I must concentrate myself on the images.
I’m sorry, I can’t have my mouth and eyes work harmoniously
together.  ﹡请不要和我说话使我分心。
It’s finished. Please wait outside for the report.﹡检查完了,请在门外等报告。
Just go back if there is no other examination for you.﹡如果没有别的检查,你可以回病房。
Thank you for you cooperation/understanding.﹡谢谢你的合作 / 理解。
You should pay more attention to your health.﹡你需要多注意健康问题。
You’d better give up drinking and smoking.You’d better not smoke or drink.﹡你最好戒烟戒酒。
It good for you to go on a diet.Going on a diet does good to you.﹡节食会对你有好处。
You’d better alter the mode of living.﹡改变一下生活方式吧。
A surgery may be necessary, however, you’d better ask your doctor for more information t
o make the final decision.﹡可能手术才能解决问题,不过最好还是咨询你的医生,了解他的更多信息后再做最后决定。You have to keep yourself away from any hard drink.﹡你必须避免接触任何含酒精饮料。Just take care!﹡保重吧。Are you feeling better now?﹡现在觉得好点儿了吗?
Your Chinese is very fluent.﹡你的汉语很流利。
The last case is rather complicated. I’m sorry you had to wait so long a time.﹡上一个患者病情复杂,抱歉让你久候。At your service!
I’m always at your service.I will be available anytime you need me.﹡随时为你效劳。
Have you gotten any similar or relative examinations before?﹡以前做过类似的或者相关的检查吗?Take this report with you whenever you intend to do another examination of this kind.
﹡以后作此类检查时,带上今天的检查报告。Come with your interpreter next time.﹡下次请把翻译带来。An assigned worker will come here to get the report instead of you.They a
ssigned a person to get the report.﹡有专人来取报告。
Is this your first visit here?﹡你是第一次来这里吗?
Please write down your full name in block letters.﹡请用印刷体写下你的全名。
Are you single or married?﹡你是单身还是已经结婚了?
How old are you?﹡年龄?Can l have your mobile phone number?﹡可以告诉我你的手机号码吗?
This is our director, a famous professor.﹡这是我们主任,一位著名的专家。
Sit down. We need a talk.﹡请坐。我们需要谈一谈。
Sorry! I’m afraid you have to wait a little longer because there comes an emergency case.
﹡抱歉!由于有急诊病人,你等候的时间会稍微长一些。
Sorry! I’m afraid you have to wait a little longer for the report because an accident happen
ed to our PACS system.﹡抱歉!我们的图文报告系统出了点意想不到的麻烦,得劳你久候了。
You have had breakfast, haven’t you?﹡你吃过早餐了,对吧?
Bad news!﹡坏消息!Your gallbladder abstracted because of the food, and then it doesn’t look clear.﹡食物使你的胆囊收缩了,现在没法看清胆囊。
You have to come again with your stomach empty tomorrow morning.﹡明天早晨你得空腹再来一次。Hasn’t anybody told you that?﹡没人告诉你吗?
Well done!Nice work!Perfect work!﹡干得好!We have both bad news and good news for you, what do you prefer to hear first?﹡坏消息和好消息,你想先听哪个?
One apple a day will keep doctor away.﹡每天一苹果,疾病见你躲!
 Lipoma脂肪瘤D: What’s wrong?什么事?
P: I have no idea. I found several lumps in my back. I’m so scared that I came here imme
diately.我不知道。我在背上发现几个肿块。我吓坏了,所以马上来看病。

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系QQ:729038198,我们将在24小时内删除。